Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but macs been seeing this chick a long time before stella even met frankie....so mabey its the reverse....stella started seeing frankie to get mac jelous and it may have worked??

They've been preoccupied with building Danny's story up that they forgot to tell us *the spoiler*.

Come on, when did the TPTB become successful in keeping us shippers at bay? The more borders between the characters, the more we angst it up lol!

I could live with something like that. They're together but slowly he gets pulled away from here and toward Stella...*nods* As long as it ends with hot steamy Smacked kissage and...*censored* :devil:

woooohooo!!!

if they dont make mac and stella kiss by the last episode of NY ever ill cry!!

ITLL BE LIKE A BLOODYER VERSION OF SEX IN THE CITY!!

why I believe that stella was dating Frankie since the end of season one?? :confused:
so mac has a relation ship with peyton later..I think..
no matter who started it first we know that near the end they will be together..or we can dream about it for a couple of season and theeeeeen :) :) :)...see an end like in season6 of csi.. ;)

and that because of the hair?I don't think they have much in common..or do they? :D
...anyway...stella is the one and only and nothing would change it...not even another relation ship in Mac's life!I'll keep telling that till the end.. :lol:

Grrrr...I just keep looking at those pics and they're starting to piss me off...but then at the same time...in the pics of them in bed...does anyone else think that it totally looks like she ( :mad: ) is clinging to him like "don't leave!"...and nothing personal to Miss Forlani (I'm not a huge C.F. fan anyway...sorry!) but she just looks severe in the pics...while Mac's lovely Stella looks, well...Lovely!
I don't remember which of y'all said this...but I too hope that she only stays a few eps and then she and Mac break up! Not that I want to see Mac hurt...but we all know he's really in love with Stella, so he won't be that hurt...and anyway, Stella can comfort him!
They just belong together...it's that plain and simple...Smacked forever! :D

plain and simple..!... ;)
well I say she better stay for a while ,Mac practise on her and then end the relation ship nice as two friends and collegues[duh,yeah :D]no fights no tears..she would be his first one since his lovely wife passed away and he will be better and more confident to the next level for and with Stella! :lol: :lol:

Lol, athens you crack me up! So he'd just be using her for "practice"? Now that just sounds mean...but then again since I want Smacked together and don't really like the new girl I guess I don't care...let Mac practice away...although really I'd rather have Mac not be with anyone but Stella! :D

Hey gang. Can I remind everyone to put any spoilers behind spoiler tags to protect any unspoiled eyes that may be reading? There may be those present who wish their bubbles to remain intact prior to the new season starting. Many thanks ;)

Second reminder - most of you are doing it, but please remember to post at least 3 lines of on-topic discussion. Many thanks :)

ranma said:
^^^I saw those pics, mokis! :eek: I freaked out for about a minute before I settled down (I'm sorry, I don't find CF attractive at all). In any case, Gary/Mac looks so hot I couldn't close the windows (in fact they're still open now :lol: )

I figured since Stella had Voldemort before, it's only fair that Mac has the Wicked Witch for awhile :devil: I have every confidence that Mac and Stella will be together someday, and if they have to break a few eggs before they get the omelette, so be it :p

Oh and those Gary/Melina pictures? They rawk! I think I have the complete series of those pics somewhere.

Voldemort?!?!?! xDDD :lol: :lol: :lol:.... I like the way you see the situation... if this is necessary to get them together then let's Mac have a girlfriend called the wicked witch! :lol: :lol:

Hope at the end of season 3 we'll be lucky!

omg i nearly cried when i saw those pictures. i canot believe tht tptb are doing this to us!!!!

why why why why

many senarios are running through my mind for how to get her out like- all the smacked fans getting on a plane goin to la (if your nt already in la). Go to universal studios and act like tourists. then we all get on the tour bus tht will take us to the studios

...then when the tour guide tells us 'and this is the new csi studio' we jump off, storm through the door and take gary hostage. cover him in olive oil and put forward our demands!!!!

sorry i had to get my frustration out. but i do think its a good plan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back