Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we take for sure the articles published in the futon critic and other webpages on press kits released by the CBS then it's official Mac is goin' to have a girlfriend.... If you want to know better take a walk on the spoiler thread.

The only people that share chemistry on CSI NY, and this is my opinion and i don't want to offend anyone, are Mac and Stella. Hope we get the choice to see them together someday.

mokis said:
My personal thought on their relationship is that they've been best friends for a really long time and it will be difficult that one of them makes the last step to a love relationship. If you have that kind of friendship you don't want to risk it even if it means never being with the other person in a romantic way.

There may be some truth to that but for the most of it I disagree. I feel that Mac & Stella knew each other well enough to take their relationship to the next level. Mac was probably vulnerable from Claire's death so Stella had to wait a bit before making her move. Plus, Mac didn't want to make Stella feel like the rebound girl. Also, Stella is too classy and intelligent to move on to Mac after his wife has just passed away. She has too much respect for him. If Stella did do something Mac would probably be disgusted and shut himself off from her for a while. Plus, they probably figured that the wait would be worth it and that turned out to be true. Basically they knew each other well enough to figure out they can get romantic without ruining the friendship relationship that they had for many years. If they rushed into things it would be stupid because it would screw everything up.

Welcome to the nuthouse mokis :). You're definitely not the only M/S shipper out there ;).

Basically they knew each other well enough to figure out they can get romantic without ruining the friendship relationship that they had for many years.
I agree with that JF! I think them waiting was a wise move on their part...and I definitely think that they have by now figured out how to have a romantic relationship without losing or ruining their friendship. I think that is a definite benefit of being friends for so long...you learn how to be around eachother and be best friends so when you move into a romantic relationship it's natural almost and that much better! :D

As for Smacked being the only ones on the show who have chemistry Mokis....mmmm, can't agree with you on that one! As I'm sure you can tell by my avie...I ship a few other couples too. But I do love me some Smacked :D And everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so no worries.

mokis said:
It's great to see there are a lot of people Smacked just like me. I thought i was alone in this ship! :)

My personal thought on their relationship is that they've been best friends for a really long time and it will be difficult that one of them makes the last step to a love relationship. If you have that kind of friendship you don't want to risk it even if it means never being with the other person in a romantic way.

But what can i say? I'm a sucker for this kind of love stories. Let's hope some day we'll see it.

Welcome! And you're not alone in this.... :D

Anyway, yeah -- I share your point. I think they are good friends and that leap to something more is confusing for them. First for Mac, having lost Claire and now for Stella too, after the whole ordeal with Frankie.

But sometimes friendship is deep enough. *not necessarily for us, though*

^^^I saw those pics, mokis! :eek: I freaked out for about a minute before I settled down (I'm sorry, I don't find CF attractive at all). In any case, Gary/Mac looks so hot I couldn't close the windows (in fact they're still open now :lol: )

I figured since Stella had Voldemort before, it's only fair that Mac has the Wicked Witch for awhile :devil: I have every confidence that Mac and Stella will be together someday, and if they have to break a few eggs before they get the omelette, so be it :p

Oh and those Gary/Melina pictures? They rawk! I think I have the complete series of those pics somewhere.

I hope that's the way it goes. I wanted to yell at her to get outta there and get her hands off Stella's man LOL. I *will* say that I can see taking it slow on Stella's part after what happened; she may be nervous about relationships for a while. They can still make us happy anyway by having him dump her and then him and Stella declare their love :)

LOL at Voldemort and Wicked Witch.

Ok, out of all the people that Mac had to be paired up with it's the new girl. As a M/S shipper that really pisses me off. Mac shows us many times he likes Stella but he does a complete 360 and goes with the "new" girl.

However, I guess I really shouldn't judge before I watch the episode. There's a possibility that as Mac's being seduced he's realizing that he belongs with Stella instead and gets the hell out of there. Of course, most guys think with something else besides their brain so who knows :rolleyes:. Wait, I think I hear my little shipping heart being broke in half. I guess chemistry doesn't really matter these days.

[/end rant]

Actually J,

according to scuttlebutt, Mac & Peyton Driscoll (ugly name) have already been dating for a year.

Here's the article on the new character.

Warning: that ^link is spoilery.

Thanks for that link :).

Holy crap, I am way out of the spoiler loop! I had no clue that they've known each other, let alone seeing each other romantically. If this Peyton girl is just brought in to flash Mac's romance and not to do some real work I'm gonna be teed off. I hope they save the PDA behind closed doors. Wow...

What shocks me the most is that we had no clue about Mac and well...I don't want to spoil anyone. I thought he would've brought it up at least one but what's even more shocking is that he acted like he was in love Stella the entire team. Maybe it was because of her and Frankie and he didn't want to feel lonely. I guess now that they're apart they'll realize their true feelings for another. *crosses fingers*

Okay so I saw the pics...and just...yeah, I choose to be in denial...I'm not sure how exactly to do that yet after seeing the pics and reading that article...but I will figure out a way because Mac and Stella freaking belong together!
JF I agree, Mac has acted in love with Stella this whole time...at least that's definitely how I read it! And apparently I'm not alone in that (which is nice to know :D )....and the fact that y'all think something along those lines too...makes me wonder what the heck TPTB are thinking? I mean I know angst is a good thing and all that...(grrr!) but why give these characters such amazing chemistry and then bust it up? Why...why....why?

**Moriel decides to revert back to being 5 for a while and sticks her tongue out at TPTB and then proceeds to throw a temper tantrum...after which she steps into her Smacked bubble and happily begins figuring out ways to stay in denial until we are proven correct!**

P.s. JF your avie freakin' rocks! That's hilarious! :lol:

TBTB apparently likes to go for things that just aren't write, such as the dissallowed pairing of our beloved Mac & Stella. Personally, I'd rather them be single then have them in a relationship with someone else. When they're alone they could examine how they feel for one another. Plus, it was so obvious that Stella still thought about Mac when she was with Frankie. Once she realized that Frankie was gone for good she knew she could have her chance with hom but of course the writers decided to screw that & us over :rolleyes:.

Thanks for the compliment on my new icon. It makes me laugh harder eveytime I see it :lol:.

IMO looking at the pics of Peyton and Mac she doesn't seem happy about him been paged when they are in bed together.
This makes me think about CSI and the trouble between Cath and Eddie because of Gill. Maybe they are not as strong and happy as its being made out to be!!!
Sorry if that made no sense I've just come off nights.

mabey the only reason she is being featured in these 4 episodes sooo far into their relationship (peyton+mac) is becasue they are about to break up??

Maybe Mac's being a bitch about Frankie and is dating this chick to try and get Stella Jealous. Y'know. They'll be sitting there and she'll say something that isn't really funny and then when Stella walks by Mac goes "HAHA! OH MAN! That's funny."
And it WILL be awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back