Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athens yeah them being best friends does help their relationship along quite a bit! I have always thought it would be totally cool to become best friends with a guy and then somewhere down the road realize you are madly in love with eachother. You get to know all the good, the bad, and the ugly about the other person and still love them for it! So the fact that that's what Mac and Stella have...makes me love them all the more! I really, really want this ship to sail...really, really, REALLY!! :D

I have always thought it would be totally cool to become best friends with a guy and then somewhere down the road realize you are madly in love with each other. You get to know all the good, the bad, and the ugly about the other person and still love them for it!

Like a switch has been turned on! :D Big MSR fan, can you tell?

I'm going with the "good friends" theory for them as well. They've been partners before right? And it's been said that police partners have a bond what with the I-trust-you-to-watch-my-back that they have to live with everyday. So yeah, there's already an emotional investment of sorts between them that makes it a bit easier for them to ease into a romantic relationship. That's what I *want* to think anyway. Heh.

They're extremely lucky that they were able to trust each other work wise & platonic wise before easing into a relationship. Their strong communication allowed the trust issue to build into a strong foundation. Speaking of which, who do you think said the classic three words, "I love you." first? What kind of situation do you think it came from?

I have to say that I feel the same way. I know what ranma means about the police bond thing too. Add the friendship to that, and I think they really do have a good foundation. I'm not sure about JF's question though.

So yeah, there's already an emotional investment of sorts between them that makes it a bit easier for them to ease into a romantic relationship. That's what I *want* to think anyway. Heh.
Lol, Ranma I'm with ya on that one! I want to think that too :D Okay not only want to think it, I DO think it. I think that they have a very deep emotional connection built up as they worked side by side, protected eachother, comforted each other, talked to each other, were just there for each other...that is a kind of bond that can't be broken and in the cases of some lucky people that bond goes beyond a good working relationship and even friendship and I totally think that's what Mac and Stella have! :D (Wow apparently I'm feeling deep and gushy tonight! :lol:)

Anyway...as for JF's question...hmmm I don't know. I could see Stella saying it first, like in the heat of an arguement...she's pissed at Mac for being stubborn about something and without thinking just says, "Gah sometimes I don't know why I love you!" And then of course she realizes what she says and Mac has this look of surprise and hidden pleasure on his face...and the fluff commences from there! :D But then I could also see it happening where Mac and Stella are working on a case together and Mac just cannot find the clue he is looking for and Stella has an epiphany and figures it out and without thinking Mac grins and says "And that's why I love you!" and then Stella grins and goes "it's about time!" :lol: So yeah...either of those works for me :D

^ I really agree with your answer to my question. I too think the, "I love you." will be a slip of the moment thing or something in the heat of the moment, such as after a long fight like you metioned. Because of what happened in the past with Frankie & Claire both of them will probably be more cautious when it comes to pouring their hearts out as they don't want to get hurt again. However, to make up for it Mac would probably take Stella out for a romantic meal and tell her over a candlelight dinner that he truly adores her but not before making sure how she truly feels.

With them, I think even if someone slips the "I love you" in there, they would see it as still friendship.

You can see that Stella has a soft spot for Mac. And Mac for her. You can see how Mac reacted when he saw Stella unconscious in "All Access" and how Stella kept her head in the season finale and even rooted for Mac surviving.

It's great to see there are a lot of people Smacked just like me. I thought i was alone in this ship! :)

My personal thought on their relationship is that they've been best friends for a really long time and it will be difficult that one of them makes the last step to a love relationship. If you have that kind of friendship you don't want to risk it even if it means never being with the other person in a romantic way.

But what can i say? I'm a sucker for this kind of love stories. Let's hope some day we'll see it.

Mokis welcome :D I'm not sure that I agree with you...I mean I can see your point of how it would be hard to risk such a great friendship...but at the same time what they are risking it for is SO very much better and I think both of them know how much better being in love would be! I mean being best friends is great yes, but being able to say "I love you", kisssing, touching...looking...and everything else all the time...I think they want that even more! Of the two though, I could see Mac having a harder time risking his heart again...so Stella would have to show him that with her it's a safe bet! Although I'd really like to see Mac assuring Stella that she's the only one for him! :D

Hey! I get your point too!!! :)... but considering how they are... Stella won't do a thing now that he has a love interest and Mac... well, sometimes, he's so clumsy. At least we'll have fanfiction xD. Here's a pic i found on a german site. I absolutely love it:

Pic

Pic 2

ohhhh so do i!!!!

mabey on the first pic they were going to kiss (off screen of course!!)

but hey he has the sideburns!!!
wooohooooo

thanks mokis for those pictures...!
Stella in her now position with the story about Frankie and all she is probably unable to make a love relation ship right after all this.So is [or was Mac ,not sure if he has a girlfriend :rolleyes:]But after some time it would be ok..And right.And for his own good Mac will have to make the first move and not StelLA.. :)

I think Stella will still be a little vulnerable after this whole ordeal with Frankie...but at the same time I think because her relationship with Mac is so much deeper and they wouldn't be starting from scratch...I think she would be open to starting a romantic relationship with him. He is after all who she really loves! :D And I think Mac should make the first move too...and I really want him to make that move soon, dang it! Come on Mac...look at Stella, really look at her and tell me you don't want her...want to love her, kiss her, marry her...you can't tell me you don't...it practically radiates from you Mac! :lol:

Nice :)

The first one is obvious I think...
"Kiss me, baby!" lol or like the song..."Kiss me baby one more time..."

The second one:
Mac: I wonder if she'd notice if I looked down her shirt...

I so agree Moriel! I hope they come to their senses this season. I think that TPTB are just avoiding the inevitable and pretty soon things will be put right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back