Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
welll....this whole mac and stella thing hasnt just come outta nowhere...i mean when macs wife dies stella was there for him....but does anybody else get the feeling smacked was around before his wife died??

Maybe in a flirting/fantasy/looks-giving kinda way, it could have been, though I'd doubt he cheated or anything.

hey check this out...it's not a shippy pic but I bet Stella would love him like this...thanks to OrgasmicBilly.
gary.jpg

Ohhhh, Mel....Hello Sexy! It's Scruffy!Mac...oh yummy! :devil: Definitely yummy...! Thanks for sharing! :D Stella would never be able to say No to that...lol! Then again we all know Stella would never say No to Mac anytime...but especially not Scruffy!Mac! :lol:

orgasmicbilly said:
welll....this whole mac and stella thing hasnt just come outta nowhere...i mean when macs wife dies stella was there for him....but does anybody else get the feeling smacked was around before his wife died??

Since Stella is a classy lady & Mac is a respectable man I'm assuming their relationship was strictly platonic. Mac probably phoned Stella up for advice when he was having problems with Claire. They probably went out for coffee & dinners as well but I'm sure Mac let Claire know who he was with before he stepped out the door. I'm guessing there was some flirting though, but only in the subtle kind such as pats on the back & sly winks. Stella's too smart to know to go after Mac and Mac is really intelligent not to cheat. I'm sure he imagined what his life would be with Stella though, but only in his private thoughts. Stella probably had some romantic but non-sexual fantasies about him. If she did she kept it to herself out of respect & trust. Both of them are too good of people to hurt anyone.

Smacked is a very well-crafted ship IMO. It's one of them "no questions asked" kind of thing. If can't see the chemistry between them, then I don't know what you're seeing.

Clearly TPTB are fighting the inevitable. And it's a losing battle! Hahahaahah!

I totally agree. It's clearly impossible to not notice the chemisty these two share. It's shown from the way they look at one another to the way Stella touches Mac and kisses him on the cheek. Mac is definitely the bashful one while Stella is more forward.

i never mean he cheated i just meant mabey there was a little flirting even before his wife died....i know mac would never cheat on anybody and stella wouldnt either!!!

I think Mac and Stella already had an advantage when it came to their romantic relationship. They were lucky enough to have the trust & communication aspects down due to the fact that they probably chatted about Claire. I find it's best to start of as friends before dating and that obviously worked in Mac & Stella's favour.

i think the friendship of mac and stella was a big factor, because i dont think stella would have given mac a second look if they wernt friends....i mean i know i think he is totally hot hot hot, but compared with stella he is old and he's the boss you know what i mean, i think due to both factors they became even closer.

Lol, OB I don't quite agree with that^...as far as Stella not giving him a second look :p...but I definitely do agree their being friends helped their relationship greatly! They'd already worked thru the trust issues that come at the beginning of a relationship, and they know all about eachother...In some ways it's like they're married...just without some of the perks...well that we know of I guess :devil: :lol:

mmmhmh...
already as best friends means that they know very well each other,trust each other and of course they had a long relation ship with fights and problems and fun as USUAL,as everybody!.. :cool: :D

Mac is not that old!come on.. :lol: :D

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back