Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB I'd go with "Team Smacked"...I mean I like all the others...but that one's just fabulous! :D

Chaos yeah that "Smack Me" pin rocks...I think I may have to get me one of those too! :lol:

*snuggles* Ooh, how I missed this thread and you guys so much. Here's my take on the spoiler...

Well, the good news is that Mac's new love intrest or whatever will only be involved in three episodes for the mean time. However, that doesn't mean he can't carry his relationship off screen like Stella. Arrrghhh...how could he do this to Stella at this time. Stella better make a move fast otherwise she'll lose him to the new chick!

So yeah, team SMACked & Bonasera all the way :D!

yeah i can see it now moriel - mac loosens up so much tht he comes to work in a t-shirt and Gary goes well ive got a cool one i can wear on the show and then BAM Gary/mac becomes a smacked shipper himself.

maybe ther shud be a team smacked website so if he googles it hed be like 'so thts what it means'

I dunno why Mac is doing that. He's mean. but of course we love our angst, so maybe we'll get jealous!Stella outta it!

I'm all for the team smacked and bonasera!

ok thanks a lot guys....*writes team smacked on the t-shirt*

im gunna wear it ever time CSI:NY is on!!!

actually come to think of it ill probs wear it everday!! :lol: :lol:

Lol, Gaby I would love it if Mac loosened up that much! I'd laugh for ever...that'd be awesome! :lol:

Awww hi Lynn! Lol, you and your angst... :p :lol: **huggles to ya anyway!**

OB sweet deal! Yeah you should totally wear that shirt all the time! :D

I'd wear it almost everyday.. and then i'd throw it on J for no particular reason really...

I love my angst. Smacked has great angst though.

^ If that means I'm doing your laundry then you're better off asking someone else :lol:. Seriously though maybe someone who knows how to work a sewing machine can whip up a couple of team SMACked & Bonasera shirts and send them over to the writers. If that doesn't work we'll just add more glitter & sparkles. 'Cause people like shiny things.

Lol, Lynn you're too cute! **Huggles to you!** :D And as far as angst goes for Smacked...as of now I have chosen to be in denial about the spoilers! :lol: I'm just gonna sit in my fluffy bubble, and refuse to believe everything negative I hear about Smacked with other people...Smacked belongs together and that's what I am focusing on! :D
Feel free to join me in said bubble y'all...it's a lovely place full of fluff and Smacked love!

Sweet deal OB! Lol, welcome to the bubble, fun stuff! :D
Yeah I won't mind seeing the personal side of Mac...but I really want to see it with Stella!

orgasmicbilly said:
yea me too....but i think it will in the end!
I sure hope so! Smacked has this fabulous chemistry and it would be a shame to lose that...not that they'd lose it I guess...but I don't want to see one or both pull away from eachother over this either...ya know! Dang it, I want Smacked together already! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back