Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
orgasmicbilly said:
we should!!....i tell you what im gunna buy loads of white t-shirts and just paint on them!!!

TEAM BONESARA BABY!!!!
Lol, works for me! :D If you're passing them out I'll take several...one for every day of the week and a couple extra for weekends! :lol:
Team Bonasera/Smacked...all the way! :D

I want one too if itS easy.. ;)
now ,think,what would people do when they see you walking in the street with a t-shirt TEAM BONASERA BABY??/ :confused: :D

Lol, OB we'll figure out a way to get it to me! :lol: And as for what would people think athens I think they would all be jealous and want one just like it! ;) Especially once we told them what it stood for! :lol:

Just sharing:

Yesterday morning in school, I was walking home and I saw the girl in front of me. Her backpack has a button pin on it saying:

Smack me!

I so want to take it from her!

omg i can just see it now. smackers everywhere wud where them and tptb wud be able to see that everyone wants them 2 b together

i know were kinda jokin but it wud be gud

i can see it goin far

do it do it do it

send one to gary and mayb hell wear it lol
tht wud be soo funni :lol:

Gaby that'd be hilarious! Can't you just see it...first ep...Mac walks into the lab, takes off his jacket and instead of his button up shirt and tie, he's wearing a "Smack Me!" or a "Smacked 4Ever!" shirt! :lol: :lol: I would LOVE that! :D

Bonataylor? Whoa, that's cool!

Anyway, update on the pin button. I just found out that I can actually have one made. Lol -- I'll probably get that done with in this week and show it here. Hahahah...

ok....thats it....*goes to wardrobe finding out a white t-shirt and a big black marker pen*

right...shall i wright "team smacked" "i love smacked" or "team bonataylor baby" ????

Some org shirts in my university have messages like:
(front) Kiss my....
(back) Broad Ass! (Broadcasting Association)

But I'm still rooting for that Smack Me pin! Hahahahh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back