Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yay Lynn! With you in on this, we are guarenteed success! :D You rock at the storming of the fortress type stuff! :lol:

**Moriel picks up her sword/pitchfork/grenade launcher & her rotten tomatoes....seriously PTB, watch your backs...cuz if you mess with us, it ain't gonna be pretty!**
P.s. Alright PTB you freaking asked for it!! :mad:
Apparently, cadavers aren't the only bodies that interest Mac Taylor. This fall, Gary Sinise's CSI:NY detective--whose wife died on 9/11--will have a new romance. Clair Forlani ("Meet Joe Black") has been tapped to play Mac's love interest after producers--who wanted to show Mac's personal side in the third season--whittled down a list of actresses. "It was very challenging," executive producer Anthony E. Zuiker says. "We had to choose someone who's beautiful, talented and could hold her ground with Gary." Forlani will play medical examiner Dr. Peyton Driscoll, who'll make her debut in a "very sexually interesting situation," says Zuiker. She'll have a four-episode arc starting on the season premiere, but producers may choose to extend Forlani's ride. Promises Zuiker, "It will be a fasten-your-seatbelt situation."

^Come on,.... since when did this stop the Mac and Stella chemistry? No matter how the writers or whoever push somebody else to Mac or to Stella -- they'll come back to each other one way or another.

chaostheory08 said:
^Come on,.... since when did this stop the Mac and Stella chemistry? No matter how the writers or whoever push somebody else to Mac or to Stella -- they'll come back to each other one way or another.
Very, very true Chaos! I agree totally! As much as this spoiler pissed me off...I am determined to not worry about it now...Smacked are made for eachother, and nothing or no one (no matter how sexy they say they are) will change that in the end! :D

^^I agrre too...
and now they really can't put Stella in a new relationship,it would be bad and stupid..

We deserve to see Mac in more personal situations -even if is not with Stella-but not for long...

And yes _ of course ,their chemistry and bonding can't be stopped by anyone..

but what if the writers love her? And stel shows no jelously and is actually happy for them? WE know they shud be together stella and mac know they shud be together. but it does scare me that the writers hav the power in this situation. Maybe they dont see what we see, even if it is staring them in the face.

i say once weve covered this woman in rotten tomatoes poked her to death with pitchforks and blown her up with mel23 's rocket launcher we harrass the writers into writin some smaked! :devil:

chaostheory08 said:

I agree, and thats the only thing keeping me from going after them :D

There are some things we just can't deny. This is one of them. I mean how can you find two actors with such chemistry in portraying characters with complement each other? The CSI casting people normally get it the first run ... til they incorporate new characters, that is.

They've tried to give each character a love interest in the past. But every time they talk about it, notice their eyes.... reactions are not written in the script. It looks to me that there's a hidden longing for the other.

Chemistry is almost an exact science. But Math is... put two and two together.

It looks to me that there's a hidden longing for the other.
Chemistry is almost an exact science. But Math is... put two and two together.
Chaos I totally agree! The longing and desire for eachother is obvious in both Mac and Stella...eyes, body language, etc!
and Smacked completely has that chemistry.
Yeah they do Lynn, totally! :lol:

The TVGuide spoiler is official now...I got my new one today and it's in there for all the world to see...and I have officially decided to be in denial about it. :p
**Moriel sits in her bubble, eyes closed, fingers in her ears...singing "Smacked will survive, they are made for each other!"**

*joins Moriel in the bubble*

I do agree about the chemistry and other stuff....Smacked will not be stopped!

smacked will not be stopped!!!!

who are we with team bonesara or team Driscoll!!

i know who my votes with!!

strike out the olive oil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back