Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:

I agree Chaos, Hopefully they'll give us Smacked like the GSR's finally got theres. We need ours!

And that took them 6seasons to culminate. They don't have as much chemistry as Smacked has to begin with. I hope they do a fast-forward on this lol

We haven't had much SMAC latly. Not that I'm complaining about the DL, but we need more flirty, shippy, angsty moments in season 3.

And I was disappointed that Mac wasn't more concerned for her in All Access and vice versa in CotP...but what can ya do... :rolleyes:

See I think see was worryed in CotP just her face when the man than was setting off the bombs (sorry can't remember name!) said "Its hard to belive anyone could surive that" or something like that. Then the bit when he took his shirt off but she could have just been checking him out!!

Radical618 said:
We really really need this ship to happen-- it's sooo obvious. starts writing letter to TPTB

My letter.

Dear TPTB,

If you do not give me my smacked, I will haunt you

k.thnx.bye
-L

lol I brought it with me from the fanfic thread. Someone else has the offical Pitchfork of Doom, I forget who, but I've been bringing mine out too. Like after hearing about the new TV Guide article.
We're hearing about the new character being Mac's gf.....I'm NOT HAPPY about it! *throws tantrum* He belongs with Stella!!!! :mad: :mad: *returns to writing to PTBs and demanding Smacked at penalty of trading pitchfork for rocket launcher*

dont get me wrong id hate for mac to av any gf utha than stella but i pray to go its not jane. i dnt no wat it is bout her. she just strutts around with her crappy accent thinkin she can av mac.

no way

i would pin her down untill stella had mac out the buildin. :mad:

It's a shame that the writers don't see an opportunity for angst/romance/action or whatnot even if it's staring at them in the eye....

Wait what?! The new character is rumored to be Mac's new gf? As in the new girl detective coming onto the show...she is supposed to be Mac's gf?! What the heck? Please tell me this isn't true! Mac and Stella are perfect together! Grrr if that is true! :mad:
Okay so very sadly....I could see TPTB making the above spoiler true...sadly! :mad: "They" like to make the main couples on most shows take forever and a day to get together. Almost every time that a show's 2 main characters have chemistry and everyone thinks they should be together, it takes like 6 years to be together! So sadly I could see them doing that with Smacked...it would piss me off, but I could see it!
Sorry y'all...I didn't mean to bring everyone down...I ADORE this ship and I really think Mac and Stella belong together! Really! :D

Now here's a question...anyone know where I can find the clips where Stella ties Mac's tie for him and then the one where Stella kisses Mac's cheek! I really want to see them...please! :D

:(

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread before, but frankly, I am a little ticked off. Everytime it seems Smacked might get a break, they throw them a curve ball. Well, I guess we'll just have to see about this one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back