Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Stella can place a rifle on Mac's desk like it's nobody's business.

If Danny would do that, then.... hahahahah.... *seeing Danny cower into a corner*

:lol: If Danny put a rifle on Mac's desk Mac would probably shoot Danny in the ass with the rifle while yelling, "Move bitch!" as Danny leaves the room. With Stella Mac would just melt into a puddle of goo while Stella rambles on. Hell, Stella could smack him upside the head and he'd have this "im in love" grin pasted on his face. Awww...

*pops in*

Anyone remember little old me ?
Wow while I've been away I've missed HEAPS!
Any recent smacked ?
CSI- New York hasn't been played here in Australia for a bit.

Hi, again. I have a question: Smacked is the Mac/Stella shipper name? Like CaRWash is the Calleigh/Ryan's? Why Smacked?

Thanks and sorry for the bad question :(

omg is that, no it couldn't be, is that Khrissy_25??

Smacked ... haha. I'll let J take this one, she has a good way to explain this one ;)

I won't say much but I hope the spoilers about Mac prove not to be true...if he has a girlfriend it better be Stella!!!!!! :)

i dont know u guys, a gf could be good for mac. i fink it could lead the way to jealously from stella and then when the relationship between him and this girl turns sour she'll be waitin for him.

itll be like..

Mac wats wrong with you stella why cant you be happy ive moved on? your always the one telling me to loosen up.

Stella: shes wrong for you mac

Mac: so wat am i supposed to do, live the rest of my life alone? if i leave her i have no one

stella: yes you do you have me

then she tells him shes loved him since before claire but has been hiding her feelings.

sorry- im in fanfic mode

but it wud be gud if tht happened :D

*looks around* Hello, anyone there? We gotta get off of page two....let's talk about the Smacked, gang :)

Yes, jealous!Stella is perfect along with pissy!Mac 'cause it makes the smex so much hotter :devil:. When they act like they're on prozac with each other it's very, very boring. They're better together with all the angst they can get, not fluff. Fluff is for yuppies & boring couples, not our Mac & Stella. Definietly not :p.

So, fluff is for trees? Because that's where it comes from. Hurr.

My God. The lack of sMACked smutt around the internet makes me cry. I should damn well do something about it! But first! To root for that picture of Mac & Stella in the graveyard together in those black trenchcoats.

*coughs* helpamascotout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back