Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You and your angst. Me and my Smut. All the colors of the Fanfiction come together under sMACked.

:lol: But you can have smut & angst together. For example, Stella won't give any to Mac for a week(smut) 'causing Mac to be super pissed off(angst). See, it all works out in the end :devil:.

See Palm, We both win that way. You get your smut, and I get my angst ;) Perfect Smacked! .... Yup, it does work out in the end :D

*snort* Hahaha, yes it does! Everything works when you add a little Mac Angst and a little Stella Smut. EVERYTHING. Even your muffler...

Hmmm. I think we've all seen Angsty Stella, when she was basically beaten by That Boy Who Shall Not Be Named. And the result? Basically Mac patting her on the back going "Try the Churros."
He doesn't get the whole "Be Sympathetic and offer her your house to stay" thing just yet. Plus, can you really see the consquences of Smutty Mac?

Mac: Wow Stella. You look... um. Ravishing! *moves hand closer to hers*
Stella: ...Are you okay? You realize this is 2006, right?
Mac: ...*scoots away* I'll be in the closet repairing my heart...
Stella: Is it just me, or did it get hotter in here?

"Don't say the F word ever again!" That one? I hated that one. Angsty!Stella. Churros are nice ;)

:lol: Smutty!Mac... You know one could still take that to the gutter, which I'm sure is your intentions. You are evil like that. :D But I love your cap!

Ooooh, churros. Melove churros.

I'm sure our team can do more creative ways of dipping and eating that stuff :devil:

And word on the smut and angst! They're not the cutesy-cutesy type although I'm sure they have sweetness and lightness on their off days, ehehe. Off to read fanfic!

lol Lynn...but I do have a monopoly on Smacked angst going on in the RPs at the moment, so I win too!

I do agree despite somse of the things I do in the games about the more mature less giggly love thing they have.

Well, when you think about it, giggly love would just be creepy.

Stella: Tee hee!
Mac: Tee hee!
Danny: What the f-
Mac: I said TEE HEE dammit! *slap*

Oh Mac and Stella are ALWAYS stealing glances from each other.

I notice Mac just smiles when Stella mentions F. It's like they're talking then F comes up in the conversation -- and Mac stops. Hmm...

Mel23 said:
lol Lynn...but I do have a monopoly on Smacked angst going on in the RPs at the moment, so I win too!

You mean the fact you try to kill him?

I do agree despite somse of the things I do in the games about the more mature less giggly love thing they have.

You mean the, "I love you more"'s? :D That Stella so wins at!

Palm said:
Stella: Tee hee!
Mac: Tee hee!
Danny: What the f-
Mac: I said TEE HEE dammit! *slap*

LMAO. Thats funny Palm!

:lol: You can totally tell he'd do it to Danny. No one Questions Mac! Except Stella. Holy crap. Reminds me of when I was having a fit at my mom about watching CSI:NY and I was like "Mac is like MC Hammer. No one can touch him mom. Except Stella. Stella may touch him. BUT NO ONE ELSE!" And she gave me the channel changer.

I stick to that philosphy. That no one can touch Mac except Stella :3

lol I may put him near death but I'm not mean enough to deprive Stella of him. Besides, I'd be out of the game then LOL.

oh yeah she always wins at that game LOL. I doubt they'd do it at work though, I set up some things that they only do alone :)

Palm that is a perfect philosphy!
and so very true :D

Good point, but your still EVIL!

Wouldn't that be funny to see them fighting over who loves who more at work... Poor Danny would probably get slapped again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back