Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Stella too. I can't really see Mac saying pick-up lines to her. Other than one he might get from Danny.

Mac: Are you an Angel? Because... you've got nice cans?! DANNY!
Stella: ....Why don't you let me say them...
Mac: Death. to. DANNY!
Stella: Oooh, Mac, your so hot when you get angry
Mac: KILL- Eh?

The rest is history as they say.

stella would probably enjoy mac pissy so much that she would throw stuff at him whilst he's not looking.....
stella: *throw*
mac:*getting mad* whois throwing stuff
stella:its probably danny

:lol: It's like Danny is their bitch or something. I can just see them now with the pick up lines...

Stella: Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
Mac: Well, I am a CSI.
Stella: *sigh* Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
Mac: I can't go to jail!
Stella: No Mac, it's your turn now.
Mac: *clears throat* Ok, are those your fun bags...
Stella: ...
Mac: 'Cause they're big.
Stella: *face palm*
Mac: I'm gonna kill that Danny.

:lol: Palm your last post was hysterical!

*snort* Face palm... God, that reminds me of what I drew on the back of my Social assignment one day... if I could pull it up..

smacked-1.jpg

Needless to say, my social teacher was not amused. But I was. And that's allllll that matters :3
And yes. The Olive Oil bottle's name is 'Wiggy'.

nice!!.. :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
I'm sure about that for your teacher..he/she would apreeciate it only if he/she was smacked fan!!...

mabey we should draw stuff have a compatition or something the best drawings put for a final vote and then winner erns a whole lotta respect!!

*cough* I don't think she appreciated the little Hitler in the corner.. But that's my observation.

*whine* Mannnnnn... I hate Summer. When there's no sMACked love on TV, you know something's wrong!

Palm your captain is hilarious, and I love your drawing. You completely rock. and I agree with Mel You should do more!

Nice caption, J!

You all are hysterical! :D I love it! :lol:
Palm nice drawing there! That's fabulous :lol: And yeah Mel & Lynn are right you should do more!
So y'all...what kind of sMACked moments are y'all hoping for this new season?!
I for one would love an actual hug...have we actually seen M/S hug yet? If so when?
I loved how Mac was there for Stella in "All Access" he was her comfort and protector almost and I'd love to see him in that role again!

:lol: Palm your drawing is priceless! Could you imagine how Mac would feel if Stella cut him off from sex & the use of olive oil for a week? He'd turn into pissy!Mac but that doesn't sound so bad :devil:.

XD A thank yew. Just goes to show: When you doodle instead of doing your homework, the doodle gets more appreciation! Whoo!

Oooh! Pissy Mac! The best kind! Everything in the office annoying him... Seeing Stella and getting all "...Aw Gawd! *punch wall*"
You know I'd be the hottest make-up sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back