Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yea....have you noticed since stella had a thing with frankie mac has been more flirty with her!!....i sence a hint of jelousy

I agree....or forget the SUV and just go into the broom closet, it's even closer. And no he'd never be dressed :D

hmmm....but then you couldnt see his pretty face!!!!

i think id prefere to do it in the light so i could see his face...thats alone is enough to get me off for a few months!!

chaostheory08 said:
Hahahaha..... and Danny will be the last one to know. :D

While Mac & Stella are getting their freak on Danny will be at home, staring at the merlot & bottle of olive oil...waiting for something to magical happen :lol:.

Hello there! I'm a newbie and I just wanted to post first in one of my favorite ships..go SMacked! I love this couple since I first saw csi:ny, i only became a recent viewer of ny and I definetly agree with hooking mac and stella up! its like my other ship but back to the topic, I read all the contents of this folder...I love it! I think I'll love the gutter...and, I thought I'll only see fluff in here...I was wrong... :p

jorja_fan86 said:
chaostheory08 said:

While Mac & Stella are getting their freak on Danny will be at home, staring at the merlot & bottle of olive oil...waiting for something to magical happen :lol:.

LMAO. My poor sweet innocent Danny wouldn't know what hit him.. At least SMACked will have some fun outta it!

iheartnickcath said:
jorja_fan86 said:
chaostheory08 said:

LMAO. My poor sweet innocent Danny wouldn't know what hit him.. At least SMACked will have some fun outta it!

Danny innocent? Lol!!! Hahahhaah.....
Danny's always the last birdie to get the wormie. Of course, he won't keep quiet about it.

Back to the dinner scene, lest assume that the diner has long table cloths.... why wait? FOOTSIE!

ok ok....so say if im stella and we were sat opposite each other at a table with long table cloths!....id make a darn good excuse to move and sit next to him.

upon sitting next to him i would slide my hand underneath said long table cloth and rest it on his theigh

:lol: She would pay the waiter to take her seat away. Then as the team arrives she would explain to them that the restaurant ran out of chairs and because of that she has to sit on Mac's lap. Danny would feel bad and offer Stella a spot on his lap but without skipping a beat Mac would reply, "No!". Although the idea of Stella having her own seat and playing footsy with Mac is pretty damn sexy too. Maybe they could have Greek food to go if ya know what I mean :devil:.

:lol: Ooh naughty. Reading that gives me an idea...

When it comes to pick-up lines who says them? My best bet is Stella. She probably uses the really raunchy ones :devil:. Mac just listens and blushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back