Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh!!!! sounds good but what could they do!!!

mac finally breaks down after loosing so many of the people he loves and finaly decides to tell stella how he feels??

forensicsgirl said:
Hey gang :)

season 2 part 1 of CSI:New York is out over here in the UK and i thought you'd find the cover of the box-set pretty interesting... :D

CSI:NY S2.1

..Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow!. J lookie! OMG. Thanks for posting that Fogi! <3

^^ i bet thats why he never goes in his draw for fear that he cant shut it again cuz of all the olive oil!!

bet stella would find it 1 day and just sit in his office chair naked covered in the stuff and then she would turn round to face mac and he would be like "stella the walls are glass!!!"

Well, they might end it again with another diner scene. Hawkes, Danny, Lindsey all go ahead -- leaving Mac and Stella to themselves.

After a moment of awkward silence and eyes that seem to avoid each other, Mac says, "Come on, I'll drive." Then Stella goes, "Your place or mine?"

It would be awesome if the team went to a restaurant again & all Mac & Stella ordered was a bottle of olive oil to go and maybe some merlot to set the mood. Of course, Danny would want to know what's going on by asking questions :lol:.

Nawh, instead of going to Mac's place they would just do it in his SUV. If my man looked like that I would have my way with him right in his car. Then, if he has any stamina left we'd go to his place for round two :devil:.

i would totally have to agree with you j, i mean if you had a man that looked like mac taylor you so totally would never be dressed EVER!!!
:devil:

i dont wish to sound gay but im putting myself in macs shoes now.....stella is hot too!!

I'm tellin' yah, all those smiles over the shoulder from Stella to Mac has some *meaning* in them.... lol.....

Her giving him a slight preview.... the smile is like a promise to what's more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back