Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the only time Mac probably saw that site was when Stella showed it to him for evidence. It's too disturbing to watch more then once. Besides, I think Mac is more keen on seeing his own homemade video then watching some jerk humilate Stella.

I bet he was pissed when he saw it, which of course, I would be too. Actually I think I was when I watched the ep!

yea....so was i
i was like.....you b@*%£rd!!!
how could you do such a thing
and the way he looked at the camera half way through!!!!
argh!!!!
it making me angry just thinking about it!!!!!!

i think mac would have been extreamly angry as he actually knows stella and id have thought stella would be embarrested
but mac would have found a way to cheer her up, did u see how worried mac was when he found her on the floor you could tell when she came round he just wanted to hug her and never let go *cute moment*

I was reading a fic a while ago, (I can't remember the title) but it was about how Stella and Mac would face new relationships.... with each other. Both are 'damaged goods' but since they're testing the possibility of them being together -- they kind of feel safer than let's say with someone they just met.

chaostheory08 said:
I was reading a fic a while ago, (I can't remember the title) but it was about how Stella and Mac would face new relationships.... with each other. Both are 'damaged goods' but since they're testing the possibility of them being together -- they kind of feel safer than let's say with someone they just met.

yea they have both bin through more or less the same amount of problems in life so they know how to treat each other right!
and if this ship does sail which it is most likely going to then it will be the greatest love story since pride and prejudice and romeo and juliette! :cool: :lol: :) :D

yeah but not sooo dramatic and sad...and for sure mac and stella won't commit a suicide even that their love is incredibly enormous!!..hehe! :) :)

yep totally agree with you
*slapps self round the face*
ouch!

i dont even know why i love mac and stella so much i just do!!!!

why does anyone like them?

^ Thank you so much FG for posting that. The creators of the DVD cover are obvious fans of M/S. I wish I could say the same about the writers :mad:. Anyway, I found another good M/S song and this time it's from Mac's point of view:

Crush: Gavin DeGraw

When my pass came in
You dropped the ball
It didn’t change the way I feel
And I was wishin I’d break down your walls
The kiss will know if lips stay still

There is a line I crossed
Then when you missed, I lost
Im not a loser
Girl, you know that I’ll be back again

My dear, I went for the steal
Maybe it was rushed
Oh, my crush
I gotta crush

I suppose that I could hold it in
But you excite my every cell
Sources say that senses are your friend
My senses say that I should tell
…You that im not ashamed
you might just feel the same

but you have to try it
if you’re ever really gonna know
my dear, i went for the steal
maybe it was rushed
oh, my crush
I gotta crush

I want to
I need to
I have to
have you…
youre so much
to touch
Girl youre too much and I cant control it
You got me all over the road

My dear
I went for the steal
Maybe it was rushed
Oh, my crush
Damagin' my soul
You blew me off but I don’t mind
I just get better with time

So do you x3
Oh, my crush…

This is the perfect song to use in a M/S video...

^^Man, I love the way how they're obviously displaying their badges. No messin' around, for sure!

Necrophilia Americana was on here last night. So glad we get to see a different side of Mac. Only wish that Stella mixed it up him more. I would've loved to see both of them with the kid. I mean, Jane had scenes with them two at the hospital :eek:

you must be crazy to mess with them not only
because of their badges but also the looks on mac's face.. ;)
anyway..
they look sooo nice near each other :lol: :D

stella looks like mac has just ruffed her up behind the set!!! look at that smug face and mac looks like hes trying not to turn around and jump on her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back