Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
chaostheory08 said:
Clueless!Mac is so "unMac Taylor-like" hahhahaah.... She likes to leave him in the dark. She usually would walk away with a smile over her shoulder.

Wait...is that before or after the hot smex that they'll have on Mac's desk 'cause I know Mac could put a smile on Stella's face. Stella would leave Mac breathless so it would be impossible for him to make any facial expressions. I think another part of him would do the talking :devil:.

totally who wouldnt be breathless after hot hot smex with mac T.....you can just see it now......all the glass around his office steamed up and all files on the floor *coughs* must snap out of it!!!!
jesus what have you guys done to me??!!

orgasmicbilly said:
really sorry for double posting but it had to be done!!!!

No, it really didn't have to be done. The Edit button works for 24 hours. If you want to add something to a post, click the edit button and add it in - DO NOT create another post in a row. Thank you.

Everyone, can I please remind you all about This announcement I posted last week. Little one-line posts that add little to the discussion are considered spam. There's plenty to say about Mac & Stella, so please try to flesh out your posts, get a real discussion going.

jorja_fan86 said:

Wait...is that before or after the hot smex that they'll have on Mac's desk 'cause I know Mac could put a smile on Stella's face. Stella would leave Mac breathless so it would be impossible for him to make any facial expressions. I think another part of him would do the talking :devil:.

Remember the smart glass in one episode of CSI:Miami. The one with Emily deRavin? Maybe they should change the clear glass to that smart glass for more privacy lol.

Or.... Stella could give Mac a preview then the smile is kinda like a promise of what can come next.... ;)

Hmmm....I think Stella worries more if Mac doen't say anything to her then if he was to act weird around her. When it comes to him she relies best on communication to see how he's feeling. An example would be in The Closer when she suprised him in his regular coffee shop. I mean, she could've waited to see him at the office or at work the next day but she was really concerned & needed to know right away how he was. Now that too me is true love. If only Mac could express his feelings in a better way...

I'm telling you, we take Mac around back, strip him but we leave Stella the address of where he's at..and of course we're taking pictures and filming!

:lol: I see the talk of photos & film has come back again. I think it would be awesome if we tied Mac up and left him there for 2-3 days while leaving Stella with no clues. Then, she would find him all sweaty & tied up and just have her way with him without removing anything. Well, maybe except her clothes and his pants...

:devil:

*giggle* There's the whole matter of after he gets untied, would he throw Stella to the ground and then come after us with a murderous rage? Or Come after us with a murderous rage and then whisk Stella off for the victory sex?

:lol: Stella wouldn't let Mac come after us. She would practically thank all of us for doing her a huge favour. Besides, he owes us one for spicing up his sex life.

Gawd.

Yeah! He'll owe us!.. Wait what do you think he'll give us?? Besides a few whacks on the back of the head for some reasons I can't think of right now... I still say we film it. Blackmail ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back