Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #12

Ghawazee, Thanks for the spoilers..Deleted! Sorry for writing spoilers without using the spoilers box..

Aw.. Kikii, You got a nice imagination. I love it! Its so lovely. :adore:
For me.. Maybe we should see a scene like "Both of them embrace and crying in each others arms" That would just be perfect and cute.. :guffaw:I have this strange feeling that we will see something like the "Snow Day" hug EXCLUDING THE "SHE" part. The hug which i can never forget. That was when i hope that the hug between both of them last forever. I'm quite sure that we will get at least one hug from both of them in episode 1. Anyway, I'll be posting some more Icons later. I just caught a scene where Mac look at Stella while shes explaining something. :guffaw:

Last edited:

Is anybody reading my mod posts? I specifically said that spoilers for season 5 need to be put in a spoiler box. The first line in that paragraph IS a spoiler for 5.01.

My apologies, 1CSIMfan. I didn't know I should use a spoiler box when I just post my imaginations. I would remember next time.

Also, did you guys want me to edit the thread title to include that first one (it has the most votes)?
Sorry CSIMFan, I totally forgot about spoiler boxes, thanks for editing the posts, we'll keep in mind about them in the future. Yeah, would you please edit the title for us. Thank you.

Aww, that was such a cute little scenario Shell, I wish that the scene would really happen like that... *Goes off into a day dream*

Hmm... Thanks for the info Debbie, I'm glad to hear that there is no mention of Brandon afterwards... That still gives us hope that something is going to happen between Mac and Stella, because we still haven't heard any information about love intrests for either, I'm hoping that means our suspicions about their being eachother are true...

Last edited:
Re: Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Man you guys have posted:eek: :lol:it's gonna be a long post:D
originally posted by Adorable_Crazy
But I agree, Adam's crush on Stella is adorable and how he always messes up infront or her and Mac...
Steph i think it's soo cute when Adam messes up infront of Mac or Stella, like that one time when Adam song along with his Mp3 player and Mac walked in, that was just funny and cute:lol::hugegrin:
originally posted by Adorable_Crazy
Oh I loved the scene where she sat on his desk... Like it's been said before, if that had have been anyone other than Stella, Mac would have been very angry... But Stella, he didn't mind, infact, I think he quite enjoyed having her sit there. :adore: I'm also hoping for that reunion scene.
ohh what can i say i think both Mac and Stella are used to sitt/laying on Mac's desk:devil:;):lol:
originally posted by Asprine
Cool that if they live together. That would make a good start for their relationship. "Maybe Stella can't sleep and when she turns to the door she saw Mac staring at her.. :guffaw:" *Clears my thought!!*
that's something i can picture that Mac is sneak peeking on Stella when she's sleeping (in a non stalker way!) i mean he would walk by the extra bedroom and pook his head through the door to see if Stella is alright but he would be standing there and looking at her while she's sleeping 'cause she looks soo peacefull when she's sleeping:D he would look at her in a non stalking way,i mean, he wouldn't stalk her or do anything to hurt her.. ahh it feels like im digging myself down a hole:lol:
originally posted by Ghawazee
That would be so funny" but i also want Stella taking care of Mac (he is going to be beaten at the end of Veritas because he doesn't want to go to the hospital so he will need a lovely Nurse) As much i'd love to apply for that job i'd say Nurse Stella would be perfect!!!!!! :D
Debbie-- Nurse Stella, one thing i know is that Mac would have loooved to have her as his nurse 'cause she could help him heal and much more:devil: let's say they won't get bored:devil::hugegrin:
Omg i just saw it and :eek::eek: i can hardly wait for S5 to start!something happens to both Mac and Stella, Mac's in the car that goes in the water and Stella gets pushed of the building but manage to hang on, well after that they both need some kind of console;) they can console each other:hugegrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
that's something i can picture that Mac is sneak peeking on Stella when she's sleeping (in a non stalker way!) i mean he would walk by the extra bedroom and pook his head through the door to see if Stella is alright but he would be standing there and looking at her while she's sleeping 'cause she looks soo peacefull when she's sleeping:D he would look at her in a non stalking way,i mean, he wouldn't stalk her or do anything to hurt her.. ahh it feels like im digging myself down a hole:lol:
LOL! Yeah. Mac will enjoy the way shes sleeping. Mac will never hurt her unless he finds a new love interest. That will really hurt her! :lol: That will hurt us too seriously. :guffaw:I can't bear to watch another guy with Stella and another woman with Mac. :(

Original Posted by giovinazzo<3
Omg i just saw it and :eek::eek: i can hardly wait for S5 to start!something happens to both Mac and Stella, Mac's in the car that goes in the water and Stella gets pushed of the building but manage to hang on, well after that they both need some kind of console;) they can console each other:hugegrin:

Well.. It hurts to see both of them in danger. But I'm quite sure we will have a good SMacked scene after that. The part where Stella say "FIND HIM!!" I was like "Oh GOD, This is really going to be interesting!" :guffaw:

Last edited:
New thread title! *does happy dance* Now we're not nameless anymore...

*reads all the spoilers* Really? I'll be sure to keep that in mind when the season premiere comes along... you can be sure that I'm gonna overanalyze like crazy! I'll be sure post all my observations here for you guys... by the way, when exactly are TPTB gonna comfirm if Mac and Stella are living together or not? *glares at calender, then crosses fingers*

hey people! you kick records! :D I had such a complicated day and i needed my Smacked dose to cheer me up :D (My dad smacked his head-literally-inside an elevator and we 've just arrived from the ER)

Steph--> in those little bits of spoilers i got there is

not mention of Brandon but it doesn't mean he won't be back later. Actually i am curious why in later episodes Mac and Stella are not mentioned or better said: not personal stuff, just work. Only things about the cases.Only in one case 5.06 flirting scenes between Angell and Donnie are mentioned:wtf:

Gio-->I'm afraid Mac won't be
the only one beaten ! Poor Stella! but that almost "flying" from the building will affect Stella and she'll need Dr. Mac:evil::lol::lol::lol::lol::drool:

Karu--> you analysis will be very needed here :D But you need to explain TPTB 's behaviour because i really can't:guffaw:

Where is Lori????????? Dear you only need to write between the following tags:

[/spoiler] [/spoiler] (write between these tags but delete the slash from the first tag. I have to put it now to show you them)

hugs and congratulations . In less than 48 hours we have more than 1000 visit to our thread. Way to go gals! :D

Many hugs Debbie :D

ps1: Shell kiki--where do you post your fanfic? Could you post a link here?

ps: Linda, dear, tomorrow i'll send you the PM i owe you. Because of my dad's accident i couldn't answer PM's. Sorry:(

Where is Lori?????????

Here I am my friend!! So what I need to do is just like when I highlight the quote, like above? How is your dad? I hope nothing to serious. Thanks for steering me in the right direction, I did not want to misuse the thread and not be able to participate any more! And do I have a thing or two to say about the spoiler!! Also to let you know I am going out of town for a wedding will be back next week. I will be leaving Thursday and back to the thread by Tuesday. Its hard to focus on the last season but to do this right and give my opinion I wonder what happened to "Joe" and how do you think he ties in with the robbery in general? With his family gone they make it look like he was lying all the time. I almost feel like he still is a pawn and they have his family and he had to kidnap Mac without wanting too. Then I get to thinking about it and doubt sets in. Well here is an attempt to do the spoiler
Thank YOU so much for the spoiler! Seeing stella dangling in mid air and hearing Mac beg for help oh MY MY MY!!! And Stella screaming find HIM!! Me thinks a relationship has formed a REALLY REALLY DEEP one! What say YOU??

Shell kiki--where do you post your fanfic? Could you post a link here?

Ghawazee, I've posted it in the fanfic thread under the title "the extra room's no long available". You're welcome to read and comment. Hope you like it.:) Hope your dad recover soon.:)

Original Posted by Ghawazee
hey people! you kick records! :D I had such a complicated day and i needed my Smacked dose to cheer me up :D (My dad smacked his head-literally-inside an elevator and we 've just arrived from the ER)

:D Ghawazee.. I just made your daily dose. Like i promise, I will post some icons every week. All on SMacked only of course. :guffaw:. Aw.. I really love it here. Hope you all like it :) I'll make more soon. Probably 4 hours later or tomorrow. I love the first one. Because its nice to see Mac in frust because of Stella. I'm :devil:. :guffaw:Here you go.. Enjoy.

Mac's Expression When Found Stella Lying on the Floor - All Access
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/MacawakesStella.gif

The look that Mac gives Stella after they talk about Stella's Problem. I love this too. Its Aw..:drool::drool:.
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Stellahairwets1.gif

Stella's Expression When Saw Mac injured after the bomb explode. This one really makes my day sometimes. Stella probably like bare chest Mac. :guffaw:. Kidding. I mean it hurts me to see "SHE" touch Mac's scar but not Stella :(.
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Macgotbomb.gif

I got more moments of them but i'll save it for later. Exams coming though :). Need to burn midnight oil. So, I will have time to do that. Hope you like it :).

Awww, Asprine, those are such cute little animations, thanks so much for posting them for us. :D I love the the expressions on both of their faces each time they see eachother in trouble, from scenes like those you can really see how much they care for eachother... Gosh I need for the new season to hurry up... *Glares impatiently at my calendar*

LOL! Yeah. Mac will enjoy the way shes sleeping. Mac will never hurt her unless he finds a new love interest. That will really hurt her! :lol: That will hurt us too seriously. :guffaw:I can't bear to watch another guy with Stella and another woman with Mac. :(
Asprine, yeah i agree with you, the only way Mac's gonna hurt Stella is if he get a new love intrest, but he won't hurt her if the new love intrest is Stella:hugegrin: and by the way nice icons:hugegrin:
originally posted by Ghawazee
the only one beaten ! Poor Stella! but that almost "flying" from the building will affect Stella and she'll need Dr. Mac:evil::lol::lol::lol::lol::drool:
yeah i know Debbie, Mac isn't the only one that get's a beat, Stella are bonded to need Dr.Mac *paging Dr.Mac*:devil::hugegrin:
(My dad smacked his head-literally-inside an elevator and we 've just arrived from the ER)
hope your dad are okey Debbie:)

I also very much like the sounds of needing a Dr Mac and Nurse Stella, looks like they are going to be needing eachother next season... That's always good to hear, hopefully they'll finally come to realise how they actually feel about eachother...

Aww Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad! *Hugs* How is he doing? I hope he wasn't seriously hurt...

Karu--> you analysis will be very needed here :D But you need to explain TPTB 's behaviour because i really can't:guffaw:

*snickers* Will do... though I just think that TPTB are being evil so that they don't give anything away. To TV executives, there's nothing worse than the show being leaked 'cause ratings would go down and everyone would be in an uproar. Avoiding choas is the only explanation I can come up with at the moment, but I'll think of some others when the season starts. Oh, and I hope your dad's gonna be okay. *hugs Debbie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back