Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Posted by Giovinazzo<3
Asprine, yeah i agree with you, the only way Mac's gonna hurt Stella is if he get a new love intrest, but he won't hurt her if the new love intrest is Stella:hugegrin: and by the way nice icons:hugegrin:

Thanks.. And i'm glad that you agree with me. Of course he won't hurt her if the new interest is Stella. He hurt Stella, we all hurt him! :guffaw:. Don't know by how.

Original Posted by Steph
Awww, Asprine, those are such cute little animations, thanks so much for posting them for us. :D I love the the expressions on both of their faces each time they see eachother in trouble, from scenes like those you can really see how much they care for eachother... Gosh I need for the new season to hurry up... *Glares impatiently at my calendar*

Steph.. Thank you. I love posting them. :). I love your cute Adam icons too. Ah.. Still have 20 days. :( I'll post somemore when i came back from school later. :)

Steph.. Thank you. I love posting them. :). I love your cute Adam icons too. Ah.. Still have 20 days. :( I'll post somemore when i came back from school later. :)
Yay!! Looking forward to them as always... It's pretty quiet in here at the minute... Where is everyone? *Brings out cookies* Will these make you come back?

I also agree with what you said, there is no way that Mac would intentionally hurt Stella, and the only way he could was to have another love intrest... Eurgh...

I really hope that we get to see Mac rescue Stella from the building, it would help reignstate the fact that they are always there for eachother no matter what the situation... It would make anothe scene worthy or atleast a hug between them, and those scenes are always nice to watch. :D

ps: Linda, dear, tomorrow i'll send you the PM i owe you. Because of my dad's accident i couldn't answer PM's. Sorry:(

No worries hon, you take your time okay. Give your dad my prayers.:)

I'm reading all your posts, and I have a feling that in that first season Epi where Stella is dangling from the building. I think this is where they are going to bring in Stella's new Fireman. I hope I'm wrong, but I just have that feeling

Asprine...those little shots you did are great. I snagged them:) And thank you for reading my story. I also bumped up the other SMAC story for you in the FanFic thread.

Last edited:
Asprine, gorgeous animes. I love how concerned they are when the other is hurt.

Nurse Stella and Dr. Mac would be wonderful. I think Mac is the ONLY one Mac would let near him if he was hurt, and I see him as being a guy who would be stubborn over taking any meds, but if Stella asked him he would.
And if he had to take care of Stell, he'd be really sweet and caring.
Looks like both are gonna be in need of some TLC this season, and I'm really hoping Mac and Stella will be the ones to give it to each other.
I'm now 'meh' about both getting new love interests. I don't mind seeing them be involved with others, because IMO, the love and friendship between them is stronger than any other relationship they might have with 'outsiders'. Also, they've both had other love interests since s2 now. I want them both to be single again like in s1 and the second half of s4 so we can see more of Mac and Stella's relationship, see it building up, developing to something more.
I also totally agree that Mac would never intentionally hurt Stella. And he would seriously hurt anyone who did! Like if she hadn't shot Frankie, Mac would have hurt him. So Frankie's lucky he got shot, because that's better than facing Pissy!Mac...And as for Joe
I read somewhere that he dies in Veritas, but whatever happens to him, he should stay away from Stella because she will go Rambo on him for messing with Mac.

I was thinking about M/S today (work was soooooooooo dull!) and I think that after Claire died, Stella was Mac's rock. I think she is the one thing that kept him from closing himself off entirely from the world. I also think she is the reason he stayed in NYC after 9/11. Of course, he had his memories of Claire and his job, but still it must be painful for him to live in the city where his wife died, to look up and not see the Towers alll the time, and be reminded of 9/11. But he stayed, and I think he stayed because Stella was there. P. wrote in her letter 'your work and your life are in New York'. Who's the most important person in Mac's work and his life...Stella!

I really hope we get a reunion scene, and Mac saving Stella from the building. Also, when he asks that woman for her cell phone, I bet it is Stella he calls.:)
And OMG, guys, Stella in the promo -'Find him!' :):):) I hope she's referring to Mac![ She sounds very worried./SPOILER]

Originally Posted by MacsLady
Asprine, gorgeous animes. I love how concerned they are when the other is hurt.
Thank you MacsLady. It was true that Mac really cares alot about Stella. I think if he was still with "her", he would even leave "her" in one restaurant because of Stella in danger. :drool: I'm looking forward to this kind of scene seriously in season 3 but no chance :(. The writers wants to be kind to "her". LOL! But introducing her in such a way is not kind! :guffaw:.

Originally Posted by MacsLovlyAngl
Asprine...those little shots you did are great. I snagged them:) And thank you for reading my story. I also bumped up the other SMAC story for you in the FanFic thread.
Thank you MacsLovlyAngl. Yes it is little shots only. Because i think that all those hugs and kisses already posted. I found one scene. I'm sure you all would love it. Anyway, you can take them.. Don't worry. I don't mind. I love to share with all of you. :) I don't know why.. Thank you for bumping your thread. I'll leave my comment there :). Hope you write more soon. I can't wait for intimate moments between them. I hope those fictions was real. :lol:.

Originally Posted by Steph
Yay!! Looking forward to them as always... It's pretty quiet in here at the minute... Where is everyone? *Brings out cookies* Will these make you come back?

I also agree with what you said, there is no way that Mac would intentionally hurt Stella, and the only way he could was to have another love intrest... Eurgh...
Originally Posted by MacsLady
I also totally agree that Mac would never intentionally hurt Stella. And he would seriously hurt anyone who did! Like if she hadn't shot Frankie, Mac would have hurt him. So Frankie's lucky he got shot, because that's better than facing Pissy!Mac...And as for Joe
Glad that you agree with me Steph and MacsLady. I'm sorry for not posting them yesterday. I don't get to do it or post it. Because of my cousin, she wants to do her assignment. :(. I want to say this to Mac if i'm inside lol! Kidding. "Why is it so hard to tell Stella how you feel about her?" MEH! I'm insane. :guffaw:I'll try to post them soon. I mean today i promise.. No empty promises anymore. :) Now is 5.36a.m 5th September. 19 more days! Yippee! Steph.. You know that i will always come back here no matter what. Because i love here :). I really can't wait for Season 5. I'm starting to get impatient again. :drool: Mac and Stella, Stella and Mac. :drool: I love their names when they are said together. Its like both are made for each other << its true.. Its nice to say. :guffaw:.

I don't know why.. SMacked is my entertainment. Everytime i listen to musics, something about them will pop up in my head. I had fun doing those icons myself. I keep repeating them and i get to blushed myself.

I'm sorry but I really don't get to do them yesterday. No comps. :( I promise that "Asprine's SMacked Entertainment" << kidding.. will come soon. :)

Last edited:
It's pretty quiet in here at the minute... Where is everyone? *Brings out cookies* Will these make you come back?

Ooh, cookies! *munches on one* Sorry I wasn't here sooner... it's the first week of university for me and it's been brutal so far! But I'm here now and hopefully I'll still be able to drop by everyday... *crosses fingers*

Thanks.. And i'm glad that you agree with me. Of course he won't hurt her if the new interest is Stella. He hurt Stella, we all hurt him! :guffaw:. Don't know by how.

We go Rambo on him obviously! But seriously, I love Mac-- not in the way Stella loves him though!-- but he won't be able to handle thousands of zany SMACK fans... but I don't think we have to worry about that. He'll treat her like the Greek goddess she is! 'Nuff said...

Spoilers in Spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com
Meanwhile, things get dangerous for Stella when she is attacked as she leaves the crime lab. A man grabs her and slams her against a wall, disarming her and saying he'll shoot her if she turns around. The man has a Greek accent, and Stella speaks in Greek, asking him what he wants. He demands that she give him what she took from Clarence, and when she says she doesn't have it, he wants her to tell him what it was. Stella lashes out and tries to free herself, but the man slams her to the ground. The only part of him she can see is a scar along his jawline--and the gun he is pointing toward her head.
OMG!! Stella in danger.. I hope i can kick the guy's *** for hurting Stella. How i hope that Mac was there to save her. *Prays that Stella will be okay* maybe she's not so okay, I hope Mac get to realise his feelings for Stella and confessed it to her as soon as possible. :lol:. But i'd still love to see more tension between the two of them. :drool::drool:.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not posting my icons again. I'll post it later.. But like i promise it will be today.. Don't get to do them yet. :). But i've already save all the SMacked scene. :guffaw:

Meanwhile, things get dangerous for Stella when she is attacked as she leaves the crime lab. A man grabs her and slams her against a wall, disarming her and saying he'll shoot her if she turns around. The man has a Greek accent, and Stella speaks in Greek, asking him what he wants. He demands that she give him what she took from Clarence, and when she says she doesn't have it, he wants her to tell him what it was. Stella lashes out and tries to free herself, but the man slams her to the ground. The only part of him she can see is a scar along his jawline--and the gun he is pointing toward her head.
OMG!! Stella in danger.. I hope i can kick the guy's *** for hurting Stella. How i hope that Mac was there to save her. *Prays that Stella will be okay* maybe she's not so okay, I hope Mac get to realise his feelings for Stella and confessed it to her as soon as possible. :lol:. But i'd still love to see more tension between the two of them. :drool::drool:.
I'm sure Mac will be there to be all concerned over Stella and VERY mad at the guy who hurt her. If they catch him and Mac interrogates him, I can totally see him going all Kickass!Marine!Mac on him, like he did with the terrorist in the Deep. Two things Mac really hates are terrorists (terrorists killed Claire) and anyone who hurts Stella.
I hope we get a hug and kiss like in RND! I'd also love to see Mac running through the lab to get to Stella's side, like he did to P. in WSMC.
Even with the new love interest stuff, there are spoilers that seem full of potential Smacked-ness. Yay!

Aw, being Smacked makes me happy.:) Mac and Stella make me smile. :)

karu - mila - I just graduated from university last year, but I remember all too well how brutal that first week is. Make sure you make time to do things that relax you and make you happy - i.e. coming on here. CSI NY is one of the things that kept me sane throughout uni.

First I think it's may be the scene in the trailer where Stella is on the bulding but the spoiler says she left the the building and she's attack by a man with a gun. So I think it's two different scene. So two scene where we'll may be see a cool smack scene. With a real scare moment for Mac and great kiss between us. Great perspective for smac fan !!!!!!!

Firstly Oh my word... Sounds like this is going to be another rough season for Stella, she seems to get in alot of dangerous situations, well I supose Mac does too... But this one sounds awful... I really hope that she's going to be ok... Again given us another scene with the potential for them to show their feelings for one and other like Lilou said... I'm getting good vibes from all of these spoilers, they are keeping me positive that this is going to be our season... *Fingers Crossed*

Glad to see you're back with us Karu and Asprine, it sucks, being back to school, it cuts out on my time on here... :lol:

Hey you dear family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Finally i am backkkkkkk! :D

First than everything let me thank you to all of you for everything you have said and made to cheer me up. It wasn't to serious and my dad is very well now :D (even when he looks like a pirat :D ) The funniest thing is i was changed to ER ward after being 2 weeks with babies and teens :D
I couldn't post before because i was too tired after my English class.

Can't believe it! can't believe it! can't believe it! My dream became true. As Stella fan i'm thrilled because of the great news. Poor Stella in trouble!:drool: WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE???? HELLO DR MAC!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: she will need someone to take care of her. So she WON'T leave his apartment:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: And she will talk in Greek!!!! I don't need anymore!

tons of hugs to all of you and thank you again. You are my lovely online family :luvlove::thumbsup:

Debbie :D

Glad to see you're back with us Karu and Asprine, it sucks, being back to school, it cuts out on my time on here... :lol:

Thank you Steph.. :lol:. In school, I keep day dreaming bout Mac and Stella non stop. I'm sure season 5 will be ours too. :) Anyway, I'm processing my icons now. I don't have any privacy here.. :lol:. So, its kinda late. Sorry.. :(:)

Hey you dear family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Finally i am backkkkkkk! :D

Ah, Welcome back Debbie.. Glad that your dad is okay. :) This forum is my online family too. :D Debbie.. I could cheer you up with my icons :lol:

Feel free to cheer me up, Asprine! :D or should i say spoil me completely? :D I love how you choose EXACTLY the kind of scenes i love :D

Stella wil have to take care Mac. Mac will have to take care Stella. These stories only lead us to 5.08 the very famous 100 th episode.:drool: Are they going to start a relationship in 5.08???????? Oh God, tell me it's wednesday 24/9 :drool::lol:

Lori, whenj you go back i'l explain how to use the spoiler box. I know you will get it inmediately:thumbsup:

Debbie :D

These stories only lead us to 5.08 the very famous 100 th episode.:drool: Are they going to start a relationship in 5.08????????

There would be a great "birthday" ( It's not really a birthday but...) A really great story for a 100 episode. A big kiss... I can't wait!!!

*reads spoilers* Wow, it sounds like we're in for another great season, though I can't believe what's happening. I just hope you-know-what with Stella doesn't get out of hand and I hope Mac does you-know-what-- I can't use the spoiler boxes for some reason so I have to speak in code... no worries though, you guys know what I'm talking about! By the way Debbie, great to have you back, glad your dad's okay and I love your banner-- all in that order... is it September 24 yet? *glares at calender*

Yeah, I barely have enough time to come here everyday... that doesn't stop me from having SMACK induced daydreams in the lecture hall. *drifts off* And I think this season could very well be our SMACK season too! Methinks Mac and Stella would agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back