Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I'm here, dear. Just indulging me with some messages before i go (i don't want to but i have to :D Not when we areso close to our 1000 post. Gez we need more suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It's my hope. It could explain their strange behaviour they will have (not going further to no need of spoilers boxes)

Besides it could explain the reason to the closeness between them. I hope they (EP) will keep the tension and surprise us with something good, something unexpected

Debbie :D

Uodated titles:

'Office sex just waiting to happen'
    'Cause Mac has a room mate!
    Cause Stella needs a BIG MAC attack!
    'Cause loosing her is never an option for him
    'Cause a catfight only increases their fire
    'Cause she is his anchor and his soul
    'Cause he wouldn't be that good without her
    'Cause she cannot smile without him
    *Making it Official
    *Heated Arguments Sets off the Fireworks!
    *Because Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous
    *They are destined to be forever
    *'Cause there love is the real thing
    *Cause their love can stop the fear

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hmmm, Writers.. TPTB.. EP.. :lol::lol::lol:. << TEASERS! :p

Yeah, I also hope they will surprise us someday.. Just hope the surprise to be in this season. I can't bear to wait another season. Well, I don't mind waiting.. :lol:

Debbie, I'm bad in suggesting.. :( I have no idea.. :D I'm good at polling only. :lol::lol: *Kidding*. I can't wait for the 13th Thread. :lol: I'm going to try and make something for the celebration of the 13th thread.. :D

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Just the 13 th? :D No way, dear! I'm already thinking on 14 th thread :D I'm like crazy looking for Ausiello's email addy. does Anyone have it? We need to plan our next course of action :D We need Smacked and we must force them to want it too :D

Debbie :D

this pic was posted inside the French site. Aren't Melina and Gary just adorable?[​IMG]

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, you're going to send him email asking him about SMacked? That was :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I'm on your back on that~!!! Well, I thought he had his email address at ausiello files? He's website. :lol: He's quite funny sometimes. I'll try and help you find. Well, i take it slow. 13th thread is everything new to me. :)

Thank you soooo much for the picture, Debbie. Yeah~! Both of them makes me melt by just one picture. I'm smiling non-stop again. :D GARY~!!! Oh GOSH~ He's hot!

Debbie, you can ask him in his Ausiello Files. :D

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Steph! *tackles* For a minute there, I thought you were with Adam... *reads further down* Meg! You changed your name... I like it though. It reminds me of Halloween... or is it just me obsession with the holiday? *shakes head* Anyways, where was I...?

And from what Melina said, SMACK will take nine years to get their act together! That's too long for us... but it might be a good thing 'cause when they get together, they'll be unbreakable and untouchable. They'll be set for life... and hopefully wedding bells and SMACK babies!

Hell no! They'd better not fire her... not unless they want Mac to go all Marine on their ass. I just know he's gonna fight to keep her with him... after all, who else is gonna fix his tie at work?

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. Aw.. Karu~!! I love how you think. :adore::adore: YEAH~ I totally agree with you. No one will fix his tie for him. Heee.. That 1x23 was AWESOME!! When Stella fixes Mac's tie, Mac "Ehem". I wonder what he does that for. He looks so shy. And when Stella touches his cheek. That makes me melt. :drool::drool::drool:

OH GOSH~! 9 years.. That was when Gary's contract expire. :lol: I don't know anymore.. :D SMack Babies.. AH~!!!! *Screams of joy* Hmmm, Karu, you drifts me off to their wedding day dreams:drool:. :lol::lol:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Only three more posts until the new thread! Keep voting for the thread title people!

They could always renew his contract... he loves working with Melina so he doesn't have much to complain about. Besides, I think he'd want to see Mac get together with Stella and have goregous genetically-blessed babies. I can imagine their kids running around the lab with aunties Lindsay and Jess and uncles Danny, Hawkes, Adam and Flack... oh, not to mention grandpa Sid!

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Karu.. that cracked me up~!!! :lol::lol::lol: Aw.. Cute Mac and Stella's kid running around the lab.. That would be PERFECT~!!! Hmmm, I'm already so far in my day dreams. They haven't even got together yet. :lol::lol: *Sighs*

Karu.. if we reach 1000 later, who is going to start the new thread? :) Debbie~!! Where are you? :( We left 2 more posts..

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Hugs Karu* :lol: The only place in which I'm with Adam is in my dreams dear. :lol: Oooh Debbie, I hope you're able to find the link, I want pics of my beloved AJ. :adore:

Aww, the idea of Smacked babies makes me so excited... Gosh I'd love Mac and Stella to have a baby, and you're right Karu they would be genetically blessed babies. :lol: Sid would corrupt the poor children by going to his creepy place. :lol: But I bet they'd love him. Adam would be their cool uncle, who'd act like a kid, Don and Danny would also be cool uncles, they'd spoil the kids and give them candy. :lol: Lindsay would coo over them and spoil them aswell. Hawkes would teach them lots of random general knowledge, aww, they would love all of their family in the lab, it would be so cute... :adore:

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, not sure... why don't you do it? I'll even help you if you want, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow... it's almost time for me to go. Anyways, if you're interested, PM me and we'll get started first thing in the morning. Do what you can now and save it somewhere and I can add to it... that is, if you want me to. Let me know!

*looks at post* Oh my god, 1000 posts! *does happy dance* We need to get the new thread up fast!

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Steph~!!! :D You're here~.. We've reached 1000~!!! AH~!!! :scream::scream::scream:

I'm so excited. I haven't come out with anything for the next thread yet. I need to make something~!! :) Steph.. Are you going to start the new thread? :D I'd be happy to join you in the next thread.

Karu~ I've never start any thread before. I'm scared to post anything wrong. :D Okay.. Take care~!

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Okie dokie, I'll start the new thread and come back with the link.

EDIT: Ok everyone, the new thread is now up and running, you can find it here.

Enjoy!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.