Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #12

Oh my word, Oh my word, Oh my word!!!! Thanks so much for posting the promo Asprine, that has just made my day so much better... *I went back to school today* To be honest it made me gasp, when I seen Mac in the car and Stella on that building... Like you said, it hurts to see them in danger, but I supose it comes with the job... Oh, it's made me happy now I've seen that... Thanks again Asprine, gosh, I wish the 24th would hurry... But it's September now, so it's dosen't seem so far away...

Last edited by a moderator:

I think when we here Mac saying please help he is refering to help for Stella!
I have a feeling from THAT we are gonna see our dreams come true sooner than later!!!
I'm ready now TPTB!!!
I'm not sure about Mc talking of stella when he says "please help". I saw the promo many times and when Mac say that he seems only exhausted no scared or panic. For me there are not links about the phrase and Stella on the building. I think Mac asked help when he' lost.
Spoiler say that Mac stop a car and ask to driver his phone. I think the phrase is from this moment. If Mac will see Stella on the building (and I want he'll see her) he will not react just like that. He'll be so panic:
"STELLA, please DON T BREAK!!!!!! I ARRIVE. I AM HERE....
I'm sure he will cry and scare (good for smack, good for us....) and I don't feel that when he says "please help" in the promo. But it's just me.....

If Mac will see Stella on the building (and I want he'll see her) he will not react just like that. He'll be so panic:
"STELLA, please DON T BREAK!!!!!! I ARRIVE. I AM HERE....
I'm sure he will cry and scare (good for smack, good for us....) and I don't feel that when he says "please help" in the promo. But it's just me.....
I don't think Mac calling is for Stella, it sounds a little too feeble for than IMHO... I think if he sees Stella in a situation like that, it would put him close to breaking point, it would be alot like the situation with Reed, he would find it extremely difficult, he's do everything he possibly could to help her... I think he'd be in a total panic, trying anything he could to help her...

Guys guys guysss...
The "Please help" bit you are reffering to is when Mac askes a random woman if he can use her cell phone.

Because you know, the guy needs help :scream:
obviously....big strapping Marine like him ahaha.

Guys guys guysss...
The "Please help" bit you are reffering to is when Mac askes a random woman if he can use her cell phone.

Because you know, the guy needs help :scream:
obviously....big strapping Marine like him ahaha.
Thanks for clearing that up Bumble Bee, I didn't think it had anything to do with the scene with Stella... However I still think it's a pretty feeble call for help...
Gosh I just wish September 24th would hurry up, so we can see how the scene with our favourite couple plays out... Just 23 more days... I can wait that long... *I think...*

Thanks for clearing that up Bumble Bee, I didn't think it had anything to do with the scene with Stella... However I still think it's a pretty feeble call for help... Gosh I just wish September 24th would hurry up, so we can see how the scene with our favourite couple plays out... Just 23 more days... I can wait that long... *I think...*

Lol, no problem...Mac wouldn't need to ask any help if Stella was in danger he would just Super!Mac all the way.
Ahah, I can see it now "Hold on, I'll save you!" *goes in phonebooth to change into lycra* "Okay, Super!Mac is here!" ahah.:guffaw:

And I know, I cant wait to see Trouble!Mac...it's gonna be awesome.
I love to see a powerful man begging! :rolleyes:

Ok guys, I've had to add the spoiler boxes to more posts than I can even remember right now. You MUST use the spoiler box when you are posting about episodes that have NOT aired yet. That includes everything for season 5. Nobody has used them. Please, use them. They must be used until the episode has aired in the US.

Also, I must remind everybody of the rules again. You MUST have at least three lines of on topic discussion. Three words is not following the rules. If you do not have at least three lines to say about your ship, then please refrain from posting until you do. Also, you still need three lines of discussion even when you post pictures. On topic is discussion about Mac/Stella, not about other aspects of the show. Spoiler talk must be limited to Mac/Stella and not the other characters. There are specific threads for other characters and there is a spoiler thread in the NY forum.

One last thing, fan made videos need to be posted in the Fan Made Video thread pinned at the top of the screen. I saw one on the previous page. The only links to videos allowed in the actual shipper threads are the links to promos.

Thanks.

First than all welcome to the Smacked family to CSINYGal88!!!!!!!!!!! Our family grows every day and makes me so happy! :D

i'd love to replies to your posts but i'm in a ciberbar and my only hour is almost up already

Asprine---> CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Wonderful job dear! A-MA-ZING! :D Thanks for posting the promo. I'm SPEECHLESS!

Regarding the spoilers! :D
"FIND HIM" OMG! Stella's voice sounded under such stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then she almost falling off the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:And poor Mac almost drawing under water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have time to make a comment about old spoilers that called my attention. One said
Watching the lead CSI be a victim of a crime and have to deal with the aftermath of that just makes our family closer. And what happens to Mac is going to make him even stronger. He won't have any initial, apparent emotional disturbances after he's free, except anger and determination to get "Joe," the guy who took him hostage. He's a very smart criminal who pushes emotional buttons to get what he wants. He's quite a worthy adversary for Mac and the team.
Stella shouting "find him" will get her closer to him. It's pretty obvious. I can't imagine Danny sobbing on Mac:guffaw: And "Joe" will try to kill Stella so it will be a he** of adversary. OMG I can't wait. 23 days and counting!!!!!!!!!

I have not words!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ps: Andy, have great holidays dear and enjoy the island:thumbsup:

Thank you! [bows] I hope things spice up this season!! Gotta have a little spice, in with the crime fighting, I say.

Please have it be spoiler free! Thank you!

*reads spoilers* Man there's a lot going on... I can't wait for the season premiere now!

Lol, no problem...Mac wouldn't need to ask any help if Stella was in danger he would just Super!Mac all the way.
Ahah, I can see it now "Hold on, I'll save you!" *goes in phonebooth to change into lycra* "Okay, Super!Mac is here!" ahah.:guffaw:

*:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:*

Now there's a sight we'd love to see... I think Stella would appreciate him even more when she sees him in tights! Hmm, now that I think about it, Stella would make a great superhero too. They should be partners... for some reason, I can easily imagine them as a superhero couple. Maybe that's 'cause they already are... hey, what kind of costumes would superhero Mac and Stella wear?

Asprine---> CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Wonderful job dear! A-MA-ZING! :D Thanks for posting the promo. I'm SPEECHLESS!
You're welcome Ghawazee. I was just on that page repeating the promo video when someone asked about it. So i just post it here. :). I wanted to thanks Lilou for asking anyone see the promo. I was like OMG! i thought the promo was on 17th September? What happened to 17th September? Another promo? That will be really cool. :) I'm not sure yet but before this promo.. it was said that the promo will be 17th September, one week before the premier.

Oh my word, Oh my word, Oh my word!!!! Thanks so much for posting the promo Asprine, that has just made my day so much better... *I went back to school today*
To be honest it made me gasp, when I seen Mac in the car and Stella on that building... Like you said, it hurts to see them in danger, but I supose it comes with the job...
Oh, it's made me happy now I've seen that... Thanks again Asprine, gosh, I wish the 24th would hurry... But it's September now, so it's dosen't seem so far away...
You're welcome Steph. When i watched that promo.. I was so happy and so sad! LOL! Happy because finally i can know what will happen, Sad because we still need to wait another 22 days and our favourite couple is in danger. Gosh! I can believe i'm imagining them now running towards each other and hug while saying "I thought I've lost you". That would be :drool::drool:. Joe is the one who pushed Stella down there? Oh no.. I hope Mac is the one who saved her. Time passes by fast Steph..
Guys it is obvious that Mac is not calling for help to Stella but is calling for help to a stranger.. How did Mac end up inside the sea? Gosh he will be so hot when hes wet! :drool:. Ah,Stella I wished i could save her But i'll leave that to SUPER!MAC. He can swim? My friend tell me he is drowning. I say NO! Super!Mac can fly! :guffaw:. I've never seen Mac swim before :drool:. I can't wait anymore!!! September 24th yet? We shall see our dreams come true soon. :lol: Thanks for editing CSI Kat. I was coming back for editing but you helped me. Thank you. :D Anyway, Guys do you know whats the background song for the promo? Got something like "Everybody get dangerous.. Everybody get dangerous" That song is kind of nice. Besides, Why everytime the promo sound wave is like weird weird? The AH sound from Stella hurts me T_T!

Last edited:

Ok guys, I've had to add the spoiler boxes to more posts than I can even remember right now. You MUST use the spoiler box when you are posting about episodes that have NOT aired yet. That includes everything for season 5. Nobody has used them. Please, use them. They must be used until the episode has aired in the US.

Also, I must remind everybody of the rules again. You MUST have at least three lines of on topic discussion. Three words is not following the rules

CSIMfan:
I am sorry I did not obey the rules,I did not know about the minimum rule. Also I do not know how to put my comment in a thread?

I was the one to bring up the Mac sounding for help for Stella but I edited it and took it out cause I changed my mind. Now tell me again how this thread thing works?

^ No problem Lori_K. I wasn't singling any one person out. ;) I will have to PM you about how to add the spoiler box just as soon as I can.

Also, did you guys want me to edit the thread title to include that first one (it has the most votes)?

Ok i've got more spoilers "Turbulence" 5.03

The fireman is called Brendon:scream: And it's Mac who contacts Stella after he found the fake marshall dead.;) There is NOT mention on the fireman afterwards:thumbsup: Regarding 5.05 Stella goes to the Greek consulate and once there she gets into trouble or something like that (she has to go because of the case she is working on)

Source: Spoilers Courtesy of DLChem;)

Debbie :D

Ghawazee, thanks for the further info on 5.03.

I have this scenario in my mind after I've watched the S5 promo.

When Stella fell from the roof top, it was Mac who pulled her up. He pulled too hard that he fell backward. He landed on his back with Stella on top of him. They clung to each other so tight liked one of them would be disappear if either one release. It took a minute for them to realize what had happened. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back