Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #12

Great to hear from you Andrea hun, glad you had a good holiday and that your flight was safe. :D We're missing you alot in here, have fun on your camping trip, we're looking forward to you coming back to us next weekend. *Big hugs*

I really hope that Mac and Stella have great moments, memorable lines and TV-worthy hugs, kisses and touches. *crosses fingers and pokes TPTB for luck* Then again, if they decide to be evil, can't we just take over and be in charge? There would be a lot of positions to fill in, but I'm sure we'll think of something...
Karu, I'm really hoping that we are going to get more scenes like that next season... We need more hugs, kisses and flirtation between the 2, I think that would make for alot of happy viewers. :D I really hope they decide to be nice to us this season and give us what we want... Pretty please TPTB? Hmmm... I'm sure we'd be able to find lots of people willing to help our couple out. ;)

Last edited:

^I'd love to see Mac 'bust out his game' on Stella. I think he'd be much better at flirting with her than he was in the Second Life thingy because he knows and trusts her, feels comfortable with her. Flirting with her would be way more natural for him than it was in DTR, when in all fairness he was playing a woman chatting up a guy in a fictional world he didn't reallly understand or was comfortable in! And after his relationship with P. I think he is much more comfortable with the idea of having a relationship with someone he works with.

I want more hugs/kisses/flirty scenes. What I most want is Mac to take Stella out for a really nice dinner someplace....Here's how it could go...

Mac's new love interest and he were supposed to go to dinner, but she cancelled. Mac is sitting in his office looking sad and down. Stella comes in and sits on his desk and asks what's wrong. He tells her, and she says she's sorry. She reaches out and runs her hand down his arm in a comforting way. He smiles at her, and suddenly says,
'Would you like to join me for dinner, Stella?' She smiles and agrees, so they go to dinner at the nice place. After dinner, Mac insists on walking Stella home because the restaurant is on her side of town. She says she'll be fine, but he insists, and she relents very quickly. They get to her new apartment, and stand outside, neither really sure what to do. A cool breeze blows, and Stella's not wearing a jacket, and shivers slightly. Mac says 'Are you cold, Stell?' and she says, 'Just a little'. Then Mac says in that sexy, quiet tone he can use, 'Let me warm you up a little,' and he steps close, leans in and places a soft kiss on her lips, slipping his arm around her waist and pulling her gently to his body...

Something has changed

We just did not get to see it, but we will, a little stronger this next season. Somthing has changed enough to have Stella feel comfortable enough to sit on Macs desk without worrying about a negative reaction from him!

Mac's new love interest and he were supposed to go to dinner, but she cancelled. Mac is sitting in his office looking sad and down. Stella comes in and sits on his desk and asks what's wrong. He tells her, and she says she's sorry. She reaches out and runs her hand down his arm in a comforting way. He smiles at her, and suddenly says,
'Would you like to join me for dinner, Stella?' She smiles and agrees, so they go to dinner at the nice place. After dinner, Mac insists on walking Stella home because the restaurant is on her side of town. She says she'll be fine, but he insists, and she relents very quickly. They get to her new apartment, and stand outside, neither really sure what to do. A cool breeze blows, and Stella's not wearing a jacket, and shivers slightly. Mac says 'Are you cold, Stell?' and she says, 'Just a little'. Then Mac says in that sexy, quiet tone he can use, 'Let me warm you up a little,' and he steps close, leans in and places a soft kiss on her lips, slipping his arm around her waist and pulling her gently to his body...
MacsLady..You got me high up a tree. You have a nice imagination. Oh gosh.. That was brilliant! Well, Maybe you should write more fictions in here to get us entertained. :).

Asprine I want to tell you thanks for all the wonderful icons I especially like it when they are slower, they seem more sensual and lasting! GREAT WORK my dear keep it up!!

Thank you Lori K. Yes.. I like the hug part when its slow. It makes me "OH what a nice and gentle hug." I used to imagine that Mac and Stella hug and never break apart until someone interupt them..:guffaw:

Debbie.. Heres the "unofficial" date and Mac came back from London and he talks with Stella. He smiled!..Sorry for the delay. I was making other icons. :). Hope you all like it..:)I just submit my entry to Challenge Animated Icons. Here you go anyway.. Funny part. Just done.

Came back From London -
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/london.gif

The dog show date 1st Part
(Stella Looks at Mac)
Mac : What?
Stella : Oh I think I never see you without a tie.
Mac : I never wear a tie to a dog show.
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/dogshowp1.gif

The dog show date 2nd Part
Mac : You're gonna make me pay?
Stella : Yeah, I'm gonna make you pay.
Mac : I thought you were kidding.
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/dogshowp2.gif

The dog show date 3rd part - Look at Mac, smiled so happily after lost the bet to Stella.
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/date.gif

Last edited:

Did you see the trailer? Mac is under water in his car. I think it's from veritas but there are another scene where Stella is on the top of building. In space. I don't how say that. Well she's is in really danger. I want to see how Mac react if he saws Stella like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you Lilou.. If you have not tell me this info i wont be seeing them until tomorrow. I love that promo so much in ..
I saw Stella.. And Mac in the car in the sea.
. Hope both of them were alright and their feelings will be revealed soon. Its nice to see that promo..:)

Did you see the trailer? Mac is under water in his car. I think it's from veritas but there are another scene where Stella is on the top of building. In space. I don't how say that. Well she's is in really danger. I want to see how Mac react if he saws Stella like this.

Lilou TELL me where to find it!! I have not seen it but I want too!!!

SEPTEMBER 1st!!! Is it time yet???

Lori here you go.. Its the first post. And its a video with 21 seconds. I like them so much. You get to see Mac and Stella..

Lilou TELL me where to find it!! I have not seen it but I want too!!!
SEPTEMBER 1st!!! Is it time yet???

Sorry Lori I'm late
Thank Asprine for answer her for me.

Bloody hell, It took me 45 minutes to read everything that people had posted since my last one lol
I need to come in here more often so I dont get so far behind again!

Has anyone seen the new season 5 promo in the spoiler discussions thread?
I posted it earlier on...
It's bloody good!

I was all "Oh my dear sweet baby Jesus, I need to see that....like now!" :wtf:

Eeeep.

There's this one bit where Stella is in serious danger...I'm not sure if Super!Mac comes along and saves her, it cut's that part off :scream: little buggers!

Lol, I just heard Boyfriend by Alphabeat and it reminds me of something Stella would sing to Peyton.

I have one more thing to add before I go "Ohhh, Your unbelieveable!" ahah.

Gotta love early 90's pop!
That is all.:rolleyes:

The dynamic in their relationship has DEFINITELY changed. I think that started with Frankie's attack, then the AIDS scare...all intense things that happened to Stella. You cap that all off with the Drew debacle...and damn.

I don't know how much they'll bring it out in the show...but who knows.

I like spicy with the sweet. Makes it a little easier to take. I mean, with Mac and Peyton? :rolleyes::lol: Made me wanna hurl, seriously.

Asprine!!!
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!
I have a feeling from THAT we are gonna see our dreams come true sooner than later!!!
I'm ready now TPTB!!!

Last edited:

You know what I think, I think Mac and Stella are going to have, hot wild sex in an office...or his truck.
and it's going to keep happening.
you know like how Mer&Der are on Grey's Anatomy, and I think from there it's going to become stronger...

because I dont think Mac wants a relationship, because everytime he falls in love he is hurt, and it's the same with Stella...I think they are going to be like uhhh...how do I put this without getting told off F*** buddies lol

They trust each other enough to do that, that way they are not putting their friendship on the block, they can have fun no strings attached...but I think after a while when one of them tries to break it off...they cant, because they love each other.

:guffaw:

Asprine!!!
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!
I think when we here Mac saying please help he is refering to help for Stella!
I have a feeling from THAT we are gonna see our dreams come true sooner than later!!!
I'm ready now TPTB!!!
Well, You're welcome.. I was repeating that promo for so many times. Between, I have this feeling that Season 5 will be ours. Hopefully.. Its hurts me seeing both of them in danger. But that is a good scene because we might see some spark between both of them. I can't wait anymore. Is it September 24th yet? 23 more days for me.. :drool:. Well.. I was expecting a longer and lasting hug from both of them when Stella found Mac. :guffaw:You're welcome too Lilou. I was in the page just now. So i thought it was just coincidence.. :)

You know what I think, I think Mac and Stella are going to have, hot wild sex in an office...or his truck.
and it's going to keep happening.
you know like how Mer&Der are on Grey's Anatomy, and I think from there it's going to become stronger...

because I dont think Mac wants a relationship, because everytime he falls in love he is hurt, and it's the same with Stella...I think they are going to be like uhhh...how do I put this without getting told off F*** buddies lol

They trust each other enough to do that, that way they are not putting their friendship on the block, they can have fun no strings attached...but I think after a while when one of them tries to break it off...they cant, because they love each other.
Well, Bumble Bee.. You can write whatever you want here.. We won't scold anything except giving different opinions. Don't worry.
Let me repeat myself :D.. "We don't know what the writers will write.. whatever we don't like.. We can only kick our own television or complain it here. The writers can write whatever they want and we can only see.."

Besides.. This is my opinion only. I know that Mac is not that kind of person.. He will not tell Stella how he feels unless something really happens to him or her. But definitely.. He has to be the one to make the move. Stella won't be waiting for him forever! Lots of guys has crush on Stella. Whats the best we can do now is WAIT and PREDICT! Wait till 24th september. Thats when we know the truth. Everyone hopes for both of them to sleep together.. I'm sure that its not only you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back