Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Mac/Stella #12

I agree, that was a really bad excuse... :lol: But you're right, he didn't want to pressure her into doing anything... That's so sweet, it's things like that about Mac, that make her love him even more... Oh now, him pressing her against a wall and kissing her... I like the sounds of that... I think it could well go further than just a kiss though... :devil: Well on that note, I'm going to go off to bed now, it's 2:15 am here, and I'm pretty tired... So I'm off to dream about Mac and Stella. ;) Goodnight all (or in some cases, Good morning.) :D *Hugs*

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you for agreeing with me..Steph. Ah..Sweet.. I love the sound of "makes her love him even more". Lol yes it would go further. Oh.. so late already.. Well ,Good night Steph.. Have a nice sleep with dreams of Mac and Stella :). *Hugs*.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Dont worry you guys you cant get pregnant from watching T.V.!!!

I really do not think making them a couple will hurt the relationship and having arguements??? What fun THAT would be to watch!! Mac gets out of line Stella will just bring out the AK 47 machine gun!! Seriously though remember when Mac got upset with Reed and Stella told him not to let his pride get in the way? Nobody else would even think to reprimend him like that. There have been a couple of times they had some "tiffs" and I think it just adds a little "spice" to the "sugar". There really has not been anyone in which he has been so tender hearted to then Stell, not even....

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And I bet it is leather with silver spikes on it!! Get the biscuits ready GRRR!

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

VaveAma92, I agreed with you. They could say something or do something reveal more of their real feelings that make them think deeply about their relationship and fiinally ignite the fire between them. :adore:

Lilou, agreed with you too. So, if they really kiss that means they'll forever in love. :adore:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: OMG i have this picture in my mind of Stella and the gun!:guffaw:
    I was amazed how she knew how to handle him from the beginning. She knew when it was time to get over Claire's lost and that's why she started suggesting him to go back alive in a very subtle way. I'm convinced the responsible of his big change at the end of Season 1 is Stella. And besides Officer Blue there were other moments where she lost her patience and he lost his as well ("Supply and Demand", "The Closer") but their mutual respect prevailed despite of the differences. I love how they talk to each other and say each other the truth and still they can be the best friends:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Asprine---> if they live together most of us are convinced they are living only as friends. Their relationship changed a lot after RND. When we watched that scene on his desk we said "WOW something happens between them". Besides after RND Stella looked jealous to death:lol: because of Quinn:thumbsup:and then the comforting scene on Personal Foul and the "Who discovered the body" scene and later the sitting scene on Taxi and "I'm worried sick"

I want Season 5 NOW! I bet if they start a relationship will be in February. After that they go on hiatus until May so it would keep us desesperate:lol:

Debbie :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:) Debbie.. Thank you for the explanation. I was just confused. I really loved that scene on his desk. Yes i could see the jealous of Quinn part when i first watched that episode.. Maybe we need to see a spark between them. I hope the writers don't jump straight to the point.. And heres officer blue part.. Where they shake their hands. Aww.What a lovely part. Heres the link. For those who didn't notice my previous icons here is the link too. :) RND and Admissions is my favourite episode. I still remember i keep repeating the RND for so many times.:guffaw:. Hope that is alright i post them in links because some of you can't get in this thread because of the HTML Code and IMG..Hope you like it..:)

- Mac and Stella Shake hands in Officer Blue -
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/officerblue.gif

I posted this icons before. For those who missed out..:)
    - Another Gaze and Smile -
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/GAze.gif

- The hugs before London -
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Hug.gif

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That's what i want: do not go straight to the point. We deserve "the whole dance" as relationship :D And i'd love another "jealousy" scene. That would be so funny" but i also want Stella taking care of Mac (he is going to be beaten at the end of Veritas because he doesn't want to go to the hospital so he will need a lovely Nurse) As much i'd love to apply for that job i'd say Nurse Stella would be perfect!!!!!! :D

btw LOVE LOVE LOVE your icon:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: That eppy is so great!:bolian::drool: I was thinking we have never seen them again in Blue uniforms. I hope we will have the chance to see them again (they look really perfect):drool:

I got a bit of spoiler at tv.com (previously posted at DLChem but i'm not a member there)
    Spoilers for 5x07 Dead inside.
    One case episode. Kevin McCreedy, the vic, was owner of a business that moved houses from one place to another. He's been bludgeoned to death with a hammer. He's not the innocent family man that many think he is, he's a serial cheater, specializing in online relationships. Multiple suspects. Appearance by Flack's sister again. Flack, Lindsay and Mac work together, Danny, Hawkes and Stella appear to be working their angle of the case.

I wonder why in the name of anything sacred Sella and Mac are not mentioned together. We only know they will be together first couple of episodes:rolleyes:

well, stop ranting. I need go to be now :D

Many hugs Debbie :D

ps: Asprine, have you ever done a Recycling icon? The ending was jus too perfect with that "unoffical" date:drool::drool::drool::drool:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I totally agree with you Debbie, with a relationship like their, romance isn't something that's going to be jumped into, it's something that's going to develop over time, therefore if it is to be done on the show, it should be done like this, and not like something that could end anytime... Oh, I agree, he's going to be needing Nurse Stella after his ordeal. ;)

Well I supose Mac and Stella can't be working together all of the time... They need to work with the rest of the team too, and get a little break from eachother... However, I much prefer when they are working together... :lol:

Aww, thanks for the icons Asprine, the one where they shake hands is so cute, I had seen the other 2 before, but I love them aswell, especially the one where Stella hugs him... Is that from Snowday? I still haven't got around to watching it yet... Keep 'em coming my dear. :D

*Hugs*

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

zZz.. I never thought that *unofficial* date was the dog show. I went to download the whole episode.. LOL! i already have the scene even before i download that episode :(. Well, Debbie.. I will post it later because i'm quite busy with my challenging icons. Hope you all vote for my animated icons when i post them in the fan art forum. I don't expect all of you to vote for me. If its nice.. Please vote ^^. I haven't got the time to do the dog show scene yet. I'll do it as soon as possible. Probably 8 hours later. :guffaw:. I'm sorry. That *unofficial* date was funny. "You're gonna make me pay?" "Yeah, I'm gonna make you pay" I was laughing to myself after that.. :guffaw:

You're welcome Steph.. Yes it is cute. I'm glad you like it. I posted the other 2 because i thought maybe some of you have not seen them yet. :). Yes it is from SnowDay.. That special hug. Oh.. :drool:. :guffaw:.I'll do more soon. Very very soon. Most probably 8 hours later. I'm quite tired though..:) Sorry ah.. I'm off now. Someone need to use my comp.. Sorry. *Hugs*

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey gals!!
    I just had to drop by and tell ya that I'm still alive and my aircraft was alright! I missed this thread sooo much!! And you did it!! We have a new thread! Congrats!!!
    Have we any spoilers about Stella's 'new love interest' yet????or is there still hope??
    Ah I thought about Frankie! We were wondering if she had already known him when we first saw him. And I think she did! I mean in the end of 1.23 she had a date, hadn't she. and two eppies later Frakie was there. I'm sure Frankie was her date. Well anyway I think she wasn't that sad and stuff after she'd shot Frankie because she killed some one. I believe it was because he disappointed her that much. I mean it's hard to realize that the one you love(d) isn't the one you thought he was, and it' even harder if he (in this case Drew) only pretends to love you to hurt one of your friends and stuff. So what do we learn?? MAC AND STELLA NEED TO GET TOGETHER! :D
    So now I'll leave y'all again and be back next week-end.
    *hugs*
    Andrea:D

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, new thread! I can't believe you guys are on 12 already! That's proof that SMacked is still going strong despite 2 seasons of very little SMackedness.

I liked P., but I do agree with you Ghawazee that it was STELLA who got Mac to come out of his shell, who was concerned for him when he was grieving so deeply over Claire, who understood why he didn't take his wedding ring off. If it wasn't for STELLA, P. wouldn't have had a chance with Mac.
    Similarly, it was MAC who led the investigation to clear Stella's name in All Access, it was MAC who she went to first when she found out she might have AIDS, it was MAC who went out of his way to make that easier for Stella by agreeing to get the PCR test thing (that would be expensive, and if he got it just for Stell, it could have got him in trouble with the higher ups, but he did it 'cause he knew it would make it easier for her) and also he helped her by just being there.

I watched The Ride In on Thursday night, and it is, IMO, a very Smacked eppie! Not just the hug (that is very sweet though, it's so great to see Stella letting down her guard and confiding in Mac, and him comforting her) but also later there is a scene where they are talking about their cases, and a bit about faith and science, and the way they bounce off each other and exchange ideas and help each other come to a better understanding of their individual cases is great. I love how the moments/conversations between them, whether it's about something personal and painful (Claire, Stella's AIDS scare) or about work or if they're joking arouund, are so natural and easy and relaxed. They're just so comfortable with one another. A transition from friendship/work partners to a romantic relationship would be very easy for them I think because of how comfortable they are with one another. Once they got past any doubts they had about moving their relationship forward (worry that the other one isn't ready, doesn't feel the same, or they'd lose their friendship) I think the actual transition would be very natural. Another reason it would be very natural is that the show has been building up to it with little moments over the years.

EDIT: Re The Ride In, when Mac was telling Stella that open-mouth contact was extremely low-risk in terms of passing on AIDS, I thought he might kiss her to prove his point.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW! The new thread started like 2 days ago and already it's close to 100 posts! :lol: Yeah for us!

MacsLady I TOTALLY AGREE with everything you said about Mac and Stella. Something has changed. Not a big change but a small subtle one. They have always had a 'thing' like you said, whether they bounce ideas off each other or consult each other on cases, but something in Season 4, and especially after Right Next Door when Mac offerered his room.

I don't think he would have done that in the earlier seasons. Although, he would have done anything for Stella, he was still in his own little world and very private about it. To the point where I don't think he would have offered his room to anyone.

It took Stella to make him come out of that shell and begin to live life after Claire. He did ask out that woman in What you see is What you see. And it was Stella that sort of nudged him to undo his tie and relax and get back into the world.

Yes, they do have a great relationship. I want to see more touchy, feely, flirty moments between them before it goes completely cannon.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You took the words right out of my mouth... I really hope that Mac and Stella have great moments, memorable lines and TV-worthy hugs, kisses and touches. *crosses fingers and pokes TPTB for luck* Then again, if they decide to be evil, can't we just take over and be in charge? There would be a lot of positions to fill in, but I'm sure we'll think of something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.