Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #12

Finally Steph you're on! :guffaw:Yeah.. I'm the one who mentioned that. :lol:. Kidding. I'm not only the one. Just like i said.. *We may not know what the writers wrote.. We can only see and if its something we don't like we can only kick our tv and scold* Maybe we can argue it at here. :guffaw:. I agree with you Steph.. I think their relationship will work out great! :)

Heres one picture i make to celebrate this new thread again. LOL maybe err to celebrate because we make it so fast to page 3??? :lol: 47 more page to go.. This pic is small with subtitle. Hope you like it! ^^ Its one of the SMacked scene where Stella's being followed by Reed and thought she was Mac's wife, "Claire". Oo..Mac's wife lol! That would be good if she really was. Here you go..:guffaw:

[​IMG]

Heres another icon.. I posted it in links because i scare i will make some of you lags. Later i will receive tons of private messages from the moderators lol! Heres the link.. Hope you like it. :)

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/GAze.gif

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I know it's a cheesy soap opera, Steph :D but i agree with Asprine..we don't know what crazy cards have writers for us under their sleeves:wtf::lol: However the soap opera effect would be very interesting to know Mac's reaction and Lori's reaction as well. I'd pay for that!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Asprine--> your pics and anim are always so beautiful!!!!!! I love that scene at the end of Charge of this post. Could you make a similar with the final hug on "Snow Day"? Usually i have a tendency not to watch the last 20 seconds because it was screwed by Mac's trip to London ;) BTW i really appreciate you have posted the link. I could downloaded it perfectly and i didn't have any trouble opening the thread. Thank you!:thumbsup:

Check this old pic for Veritas. Wouldn't you think he is running towards someone????????????:drool: (Possibilities are so interesting!)

[​IMG]

Debbie :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Oh..thank you Ghawazee.. I just realised that their hug was so perfect!! Oh gosh. I was blushing when i see that scene 5 minutes ago.. I just make and its still fresh. Hope you like it..Sorry that it took long.. You're welcome.. Its processing.. Photobucket is slow :guffaw:. Oh..just finished..

Here you go Debbie.. Hope you like it. :lol:

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Hug.gif

I think Mac just came out from the beach and walking towards a road to borrow a passerby's phone.. its just my opinion :guffaw:. I also hope that it was Stella that he was walking to and they hug hug hug hug hug and a kiss on the cheek!!!! :lol:

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Sorry, I was at my cousin's house, and they had me playing the Sims with them, so I couldn't get online... Then I came home, and eventually got around to watching my new dvd... 15 Minutes, and yes I will confess the only reason I bought it was for Melinda... :lol: She wasn't in it very much, but when she was, she was awesome.... Anyhoo.. Back to Mac and Stella...

Glad you agree with me Asprine, I think their relationship would be wonderful, not that I'd be biased or anything... :angel: :lol: Aww, that pics you made is so cute, and the icon... :adore: I love it... :luvlove: You see, we're not the only one's who think Mac and Stella are married, even Reed thought so... That surely means something... Oh hurry up and make it happen writers... :lol:

I know Debbie, the writers can be mean at times, let just hope they aren't that mean... Lets hope the only cards they have up their sleeves for next season are ones that envolve romance for Mac and Stella, and alot more screentime for Adam too of course. :adore:

I agree with you about that pic of Mac, it kinda does look as if he's running towards someone... *His Stella I hope, and then he takes her into his embrace and they share a tender moment in which she tells him, that she was worried sick about him.* Well that's the scene in my head anyway... :p

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:)
    LOL.. Its okay. Theres nothing. I was just wondering where is Steph? Cool. The sims..I used to play that. But now no more. I always buy those extension Sims and install them. :guffaw:

You're welcome :). Thank you too.. :guffaw:. LOL! Well, i haven't seen Reed for a long time. LOL! :lol:.

*His Stella* Oh..That was so sweet.. I don't hope for something like *I thought i've lost you* because that would become something more. Its only the start of it. I want more tension between them. I only hope for their hugs. That would give me a nice scene to make a video and icons. "Grins" :guffaw:. Maybe i would also love to see Stella caressing his cheek and kiss it. That would be good. I love Stella doing that to him.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!!!! I have this silly smile on my face, Asprine!!!!!!!!! :D

I know this is asilly question but my English is quite bad. What is a passerby phone?

I'm lost on this :D
    Steph-->
    I think we will have eventually lots of Adam, dear! I really hope so :D I want to know the kind of effect Samantha/Melanie will have on him. I must confess i liked the idea of Adam having a crush on Stella. It was so sweet! even when it was just for a crush ;)
    Also spoilers mentioned Samatha will affect Stella too. I wonder how and why. Maybe because she discover certain Stella's secret? :D That would be VERY interesting!

Debbie :D

7. Stepherweps

Oh yeah, definitely *his Stella*. :luvlove: I also would love to see a hug between them, and oh yes, for her to caress his cheek... Scenes like that are so cute... But like you, I want it to develop slowly, I don't want them getting together to be done in a hurry like tends to be done on the show, I want it to develop slowly, and into something that's going to last, not something that will end as quickly as it began...

Don't worry, it's not a silly question, and nope, you're english isn't bad, it's really good. :D A passersby's phone is just a phone belonging to some random person who he happens to have "passed by" or walked past. Hope that helps.

I hope you're right about lots of Adam, that would make for a very happy Steph. :luvlove: Hmm... I'm quite scared about the effect Samantha will have on him, from the things I've heard about her, it sounds like she could eat my poor Adam alive... Sounds like she could well break his heart... And we can't have that... *Unless of course I can go and comfort him ;)* But I agree, Adam's crush on Stella is adorable and how he always messes up infront or her and Mac...

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. Thank you Debbie..:) And thats not a silly question. A passer-by is.. a person who is going to past especially by chance. Let me change the sentence structure.. "Mac borrows a phone from a stranger?" That would be more simple.. My english is not that good too don't worry. :).

Steph, I'm glad that you have the same thoughts as me. Ah.. "His Stella" *Day dreams again..* Wonders if he will ever call her *My Stella* LOL! :lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

me too. i don't think it will happen in a rush. I think their relationship deserves to be tested by the audience like a good champagne ;) (LOL! even when i don't drink champagne! :D but you do understand what i'm trying to say! )
    we deserve the "living together as friends" scene which is exactly what we are looking for
    The "living together" is more than enough for all those people who didn't realized Stella sat on Mac's desk in that familiar way which told us they are more colleagues ( now they are roomates :D It will be so enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Debbie :D Isn't September yet?

ps: THANK YOU Asprine for the claryfication! :D I stand by the "Reunion" scene I hope we will have one!

10. Stepherweps

:lol: You're right Debbie, and I loved the line about Champagne... :D Oh I loved the scene where she sat on his desk... Like it's been said before, if that had have been anyone other than Stella, Mac would have been very angry... But Stella, he didn't mind, infact, I think he quite enjoyed having her sit there. :adore: I'm also hoping for that reunion scene. *Oh and I edited my previous post, in reply to what you were saying about Adam* :D

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie.. Are they going to live together? :(.. I never realised that Stella sat on Mac's desk until one of you put the icons there. I was so suprised by that scene.. They are already roomates?? I'm confused sorry.. If they are roomates i would love to see when both of them can't sleep what they do.. :guffaw:. :drool:. Oh Debbie.. Its August 31st here. Tomorrow will be 1st September. Today is my country's national day. I don't go seriously.. :lol:. Too many people. :( I hate traffics..:lol: You're welcome Debbie.. I can always help if i can..

12. Stepherweps

We have no proof that they are living together (in fact they almost 100% certainly aren't) just some of us have a theory that Stella did take Mac up on his offer, but it just wasn't shown on the show. ;) Hope that clears things up, we wouldn't want you to be confused. :D

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..Thank you Steph.. "Have any evidence to support your theory after RND?" LOL just kidding.. :guffaw:. Cool that if they live together. That would make a good start for their relationship. "Maybe Stella can't sleep and when she turns to the door she saw Mac staring at her.. :guffaw:" *Clears my thought!!*

14. Stepherweps

No problem. Oh, I'd love to see a scene like that... Maybe her snoring woke him up, and he came to see if she was ok... :lol: I think that if they were staying in the same house, it wouldn't be long before their feelings for one and other came out, and then, they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off eachother... :devil: Now that is something I'd love to see... :lol:

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

LOL.. Her Snoring.. That makes me laugh when i see RND. She declines by just giving him a reason "I snores" :guffaw:. I was like "Hey Stella, that is not a reason." Mac didn't say anything more because he scared that he was pushing Stella i think...:). Lol This is just my imagination but i know Mac wouldn't do that.."He would push Stella and press her on the wall and kisses her!" GOSH! What is wrong with me..:wtf:..:guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.