Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

Please Asprine don't compare the beautifull relationship betwenn Mac and Stella with GSR. It's absolutly different. Saw the other season. When sara arrive she's already in love with Grissom. It's why she chose Las vegas. During all season it'was like she's always with a big smile which said "please love me". It seem she only do something for to please Grissom. He say it to her during season 5. He must choose between her and Nick for promotion and he choose Nick. When she ask him why he answer her it's because she always wait congratulation not Nick. Nick do something because he believe in this.
    Compare Mac and Stella to Mulder and Scully why not? Because it's two people absolutly different but with same value who respect each other and don't change what they are. Who don't live and act only for please someone.
    If you see a little dr House sara/ Grissom it's like Cameron/House a young girl who have a daddy crush and pass her time to ask him why he doesn't love her.... Stella/Mac and Mulder/Scully are more like House/Cuddy. They are different but respect each other. If Mulder and Scully fell in love for each other it was for what they are. It's same between Mac and Stella. they complement each other.
    And it's why they are so chemistry between us. Their relationship begin with a beautifull and totally friendship. At this time they don't wait something more to each other. They are between us diference, respect, heard each other and be here for each other just because they're friend. Not because they wait something to the other. Stella doesn't here for Mac with the only question in her head (when he will love her). Same for Mac. If he 's here for Stella it's because he love her. At the beginning like a friend and after.... But it's for her that he's present not because He want use the situation for please to Stella. And that she fall in love with him.

If you are a gsr fan i hope I don't hurt you. You understand that I don't like this couple (or all romance with a daddy crush like cameron and House). But it's not the question if i like or not it's only that mac/Stella relationship and Sara/Grissom relationship are absolutly different. For me a romance which star by a real friendship is more beautifull, true and real.... Look the difference between D/L and Smac.

2. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

heya! Sorry, gals: I had no time to post last night...pretty stressful right now.
    Well anyway back to topic:
    I read through some screenplays (Yeah this time it was really for school) and one scene was the one from 'Persona Foul' where they talk about the cabbie killer case. I loved how Stel encouraged mac to keep on looking for that guy. I'm not sure if Mac would've had enough power if Stel hadn't been for him especially when things got worse with Reed. Except for Readhead and major Lady the cabbie killer case was just perfect for US. The 'on-his-desk-sitting' was that lovely :drool:. And then I also read the script from 'Hostage'. It's one of the eppies with the non-obvious smacked scenes, but when that Brett asked Stel how she feels about Mac being taken hostage, she was worried sick. Ok,he's always been her best friend, but it could've also been like that, because she was worried sick of losing the new life WITH him, couldn't it?

About the thread title I also really like 'Office sex just waiting to happen' :devil::)

So few pics here:
    'cause they're there for each other
    so relieved to have the other back in the arms
    ''cause she REALLY wants to jump on him. NOW"! C'mon no one's watching!
    smacked vs. major lady
    awkward moment, isn't it?? just confessed ??
    'cause she DID KISS him on his cheek...and she doesn't snore
    focus on something else, MAC!
    'cause he's like a son for them...
    did YOU kept calling me tonight??

I just stumbled over the cover from the season 4.2 cover
    Is it a coincidence that mac and Stel are SO close on it???? or is it a prove that they live together :??:D
    cover

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yeah maybe they will suprise us in the 100th eppy?:D Debbie, even if they live together but just like friends, something might change while they live together;)
    Asprine---nope but i've heard it now:D:lol:
    kikii---- i agree with ya, Stella deserve a good guy like Mac to cherish and love her.. And Mac deserve a woman that love him and understand him and support him and Stella is the perfect woman for him, she understand him,loves him (just haven't confessed it yet:D ) and she support him.. They are just perfect for each other!.. :D

thanks for the pics AnJ:D

about the new thread title also vote for Office Sex Just Waiting to Happen!

4. lilou

lilou Rookie

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks so much for all of the pics Anj, they are all so cute, I especially loved your caption for the last one, it made me giggle, it was adorable. :adore: I might just make an icon using it. :lol: I saved them all, to top up my Smacked pic collection. Hehe. :adore: They look so coupley in them all - superly cute. :adore: *Hugs you*

Lilou, those pics are ADORABLE!! Thank you so much dear. *Hugs you too* Looks like we're going to get some more cute Smacked scenes in the near future. *Happy dances* Do you by any chance have any promo pics with my beloved Adam in them? :adore:

*Hugs for the rest of my Smacked family* Hope you are all keeping well. :D

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
    OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The arguing scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anj, it's incredible!!!!!!!!! Those scenes came from the scene we watched at the Tv Guide Fall Preview with the

Major conflict between Mac and Stella!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did i mention i love Pissy Stella?:lol: In special because she looks so sexy in front of him:lol: It's weird but she NEVER wore in grey. It's more "Mac style";)

Hugs (I have an examn tomorrow and i can't be as talkative as usual today:vulcan:

Debbie :D

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I am very very very very very very very sorry for COMPARING MAC AND STELLA WITH GSR. I.. I didn't mean to. *Sighs* I won't talk that much next time. Thank you for lovely pictures, AnJ and lilou. :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

As i said many weeks ago we are entitled to our opinions. This thread is FAMILY. It means we agree sometimes and we don't other times but we are ALWAYS free to speak our mind.
    Always with respect and caring for each member of our Smacked family but we don't need to say the same or to think the same

so Girls, relax and enjoy the Smacked family, a place where you can say and feel anything. (Actually you can like "SHE" as well :D

love debbie

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

No problem. I love so much smack that I'm irate when someone compare to gsr that I don't like. Really sorry I was maye little hard. But my qmack heart was little hurt. :D

I can't wait for the episode. For me it's 23h51 pm I work my lesson, go to sleep and wake up at 7.00 am for see the episode and after I go to sleep again. It's great because I don't star school befor 12.00 am. So I will have great sleep and dreams about smack after had see the episode.
    Someone can help me? We speak all about the fight between Mac and Stella but I don't find the spoiler who says in what episode it will be. Because I find that in the pic I post Stella seems not OK with Mac but for me the story about the finance crizie...will be in episode 9 or more. Melina seems says that the fight it's cause by the finance crizie so....the episode 6 is the episode of the fight or not?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's the 5.06, dear :D (BTW check if my French is right on my avvie please :D)

As far we understand it will be the episode called "Cuts" if it wasn't change yet

5.09--> it will be the "lullaby" episode for Linsay and Danny ( i am too lazy to use spoiler boxes now because i am studying too :D

So encrypted it is:

5.05 "Punching Bag Stella" eppy
    5.06 "Financial Times" eppy
    5.08 "Mac *100" eppy
    5.09 "Lullaby" episode

ps: Lori, go to the Banner thread and pick one you like. I have made a couple of screen captures for you that can be helpful (but it will have to be tomorrow. Now i'm with my nose between bones, loans, and other anatomy stuff :D
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55795&page=37

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Maybe he's starting to rub off on her! I wouldn't be surprised if they pick out what each other wears once in a while... they look as though they were dressing together in the morning. You know... wake up, take a shower together, have breakfast, he picks something and she decides to go for the same color in some part of her outfit or vice versa. By the way, good luck on your exam Debbie!

12. lilou

lilou Rookie

Great so the theme of episode "financial times" and the picture correspond at a fight. Great not to long to wait and know the end of the fight:D
    Sure it will be a really great episode.

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

AnJella,
    Thank you for the pics. :)
    lilou,
    Thank you for the promo pics. The fight is a big one because it's about keeping Stella or the machines. We can see how Mac struggles between the two options. Hope he would come to sense. ;)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Girls!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up so early expecting your comments! PLEASE just tell me this crazy fan what the heck happened between Stella and the horrid fireman PLEASE

It's 2.49 am in my country and i'm dying here :D

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know, I've been thinking... I know we all want Mac and Stella together, but maybe them dating other people right now is a good thing in the long run. Maybe when Mac and Stella finally do get together, it'll make them appreciate each other and what they have all the more. Kind of like that song "Every long lost road led me to where you are. Others who broke my heart, they were just northern stars; pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you." :)

Maybe nothing will happen between Stella and the fireman except for flirting. Maybe Mac'll see them flirting and get jealous and tell Stella that he loves her. :) A girl can dream. :D

I didn't actually see the scene, but I could hear some of it from the tv in the living room. It sounded to me like whenever Stella was hanging out at the batting range with said fireman, that she couldn't even go a minute without mentioning Mac. I swear she said something about Mac. Maybe that she could beat him at the batting range or something, but I could have sworn she said his name (before he called her lol).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.