Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

What I want to say is all spoiler about fireman for that... There was last years spoiler about the major lady but she appears in few episode. No sigh of the fireman in new episode (spoiler, actor site web...) so why tallk about it for that and saw us this scene. No links with case...Maybe for show us how Stella react. How she doesn't listen her. I love specially when she's on phone with Mac and fireman call her again for continu their conversation and Stella ignores absolutly him. Just a look like I'm buzy.... It's maybe like a beginning for writer show us how something change.

The fight in episode 6 is about crise finance. Spoiler says that Mac must dismissed Stella. But melina talk about a lab technicien. For me she did this for lost us. I'm sure the fight is about Sella.

Not sure the next episode wil be really smack but the 5 and 6 ye I hope.
    5- Stella is beat
    6- Financial crise.
    I can't wait and end this post a little message for the fireman. Good bye!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Last nights epi was great for me. Here's why.

I hope we see more of that fireman. Why??? because it will build up the tension in Mac and Stella.:devil: The more Mac sees her with someone else, the more his want and need of her will grow. Leaving him with no choice but to finally tell her how he really feels about her.:drool::drool:

Mac's walking down the hall, sees his Stella wrapped in the firemans arms. Walking over, he slams him out of the way.

"Keep your hands off her. She's mine damn it."

"Mac!!!!"

"I don't care Stella. I love you. I've always loved you. And it's about time you be kissed by a real man. A man that truely loves you.":drool::)

So I'm hoping for a little more with Mr.Loser Fireman. cause in the the end SMack will prevail.;);)

rant over.:lol::lol:

Oh yeah!!! Between the fireman and that heated arguement, I think we'll get more then fireworks:evil::evil:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Ya know that new Nickelback song? Gotta Be Somebody. :thumbsup:

Gotta Be Somebody ~ by Nickelback
    Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
    Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
    Someone to love with my life in their hands
    There's gotta be somebody for me like that

Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own
    And everyone wants to know they're not alone
    Theres somebody else that feels the same somewhere
    Theres gotta be somebody for me out there

Does that scream Mac and Stella or what? ;) * goes to post in soundtrack thread*

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the link of the clips. I missed some scenes last night cause my VCR and cable box messed up. :lol:

There's no new episode on next week cause of political debates, that's why there were no new previews. I don't know if it'll be on the week after or not.

5. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

This fireman thing is somewhat leaving me cold, though he does not creep me out nearly as much as Drew did nor that Bearded-Guy-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

SMacked conflict, whoa! I can't wait to see a mad Stella. An angry Stella is always a turn on for me. You know what I mean there. Can't you just imagine Mac's mind in the gutter when he sees a pissy!Stella. :devil::rommie::lol::guffaw:

6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

yeah, that's true. At least let's hope he's not like Mr.No name.:lol::lol: Won't make much of a difference when our Pissy Mac attacks him. For no one touches his lady:devil:

Mmm...such yummy naughty thoughts Axa. So much to look forward too in the next few epi's:evil::devil::evil:

7. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

i really laughed out loud at the bearded-guy-who-must-not-be-named part, LOL first there was "SHE" and now this:lol::lol::lol:. gotta love you guys.

i cant wait for some SMacked fireworks(PLs!) it bound to be really interesting

8. lilou

lilou Rookie

9. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Oooooh I looove all those promo pics! Well, what do you expect...they're Smacked ones...of cource I love them!

That pic made me just laugh! It's like Mac is saying "I'll shoot that fireman if I have to.You're my girl."
    And Stella is trying to calm Mac down. :lol:
    Gotta love our Mac. :thumbsup:

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Vave, I've always thought.. Why i always hear the same song you hearing? I mean that time What About Now. Then now, "Gotta Be Somebody" Of course there's nothing wrong about it. Just thought why are we so coincidence. I'm in love with that song. I just guess it suits Mac and Stella.. The standing right next to you part.. It was lovely.

Hello, Queenie and Axatullux. Welcome to SMacked Thread. Feel free to come here more often. It would be nice to have more people to rant with us.

You're welcome GNRFan.

Thank you for lovely pictures, Lilou.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Quennie---> WELCOME to teh Smacked family. Join our craziness every day and have fun (we really need some sanity :thumbsup:

Did i say before how much i love the Smacked family????? :D

Thank you to all of you for your comments, vids, captures and for reassuring me that guy isn't going to be a future issue :D I'm relieved now!!!!!!!!

I was dying for posting and reading but i was exhausted (i was transferred to the ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same fun but without George Clooney :D )

Anj sweetie---> the
    argument will be about a cut to their budget. Mac is asked to fire a member of his team. He doesn't like it at all. He wants to get rid of new technology. Stella says "No way.""we have to find another way" First spoilers suggested Mac was asked to fire Stella but the storyline changed:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: or never existed...who knows??????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: in any case it will be funnny to have Stella and Mac in a catfight. We asked this for months now :D

Tons of hugs to my dear Asprine, Linda, Kikii, Vave Axa (nice to have you again dear!),Karu,Lilou ,MacsLady,Meg, Steph, MJ, Gio,Scheriinh,Jimenez, GNRfan ,Ely and you Lori (later i'll try to send you the PM i promised you with screen captures i made for you :D Also a big hugs to those members who are not posting but who are always in our heart (Louise, Kels, Ranma, MelC,Bon, Eve. We love you!!!!!!!! )

Where is Gio?

Debbie :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Steph? You there? I was wondering hows Turbulence? Nice? I think it's nice. Although started to get less and less SMacked Scenes. I'm still happy because Mac called Stella. Hmmm, I enjoyed the Adam part, Steph. It was lovely and hilarious. Poor him.

Debbie, Thank you for the hugs.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Queenie, welcome to the thread... nice to see a new fellow SMACKer. Hope to see you around here more...

I'm not the only one who noticed! *does happy dance* The firefighter kept calling her name but she was completely focused on Mac... talk about dedication! I kept wondering if he could hear the firefighter over the phone though... I thought that he might ask her who she was with. A little jealous, Mac? I think we all would have loved to see that, but no such luck... *pokes TPTB*

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprine my dear i couldn't say to you THANK SO MUCH fore your time and generosity :D you made my (busy) day after the ER and my exam :D

BTW The clock is ticking ladies. We need to get a new thread title:

Here it's my (cheesy i know) options

'Cause loosing her is never an option for him
    'Cause a catfight only increases their fire
    'Cause she is his anchor and his soul
    'Cause he wouldn't be that good without her
    'Cause she cannot smile without him

Debbie :D

*** Asprine ON MY::::::::::::*fainted* ON MY!!!!!! Your banner and avvie OH MY...!

I think it should be rated as HR :D (Linda, you made a masterpiece :D)

HR stands for Highly Restricted :D

Karu---->*I'm not the only one who noticed! *does happy dance* The firefighter kept calling her name but she was completely focused on Mac...

It's official- Now i'll try to get the phone scene. :D

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, let's see what I can come up with...

Making it Official
    Heated Arguments Sets off the Fireworks!
    Because Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous

That's the best I can come up with though... I'll let you know if I come up with something else. By the way, should we set up a poll?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.