Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gezzzz! Only an hour ago and i have more messages i can read at one time :D The Smacked family is quite talkative :D

Asprine---> i love both pics. They are my fav so far on this new season. Specially the first one because they can't stop eye contacting and they don't pay attention to Donnie :D

Anj--->
    Gio--->
    i hope they want surprise us in the 100 th episode. It would be incredible. Even if they are living just like frriends i'm pretty sure we all talk for weeks about them:thumbsup::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    ITA with you. He is torn between duty and love. He allows himself to have sex with "HER" because he doesn't allow to have the same with Stell (i'm not sure if i am explaining myself :D. In some unconcious way he is having sex but with the wrong co worker!!!!!!!!:wtf:;):lol::lol::lol:

Lori-->
    Non Steph here but she was referring to these two pics we have posted before

Here you have Stella. She looks sick worried http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/97181_D1665b.jpg and here you must notice her hands. She seems to be close to hug him:drool::drool::drool:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/97181_D1595b-1.jpg

I have been trusting on them for 5 years *sigh. I guess i can wait a little longer:drool:

Lilou---->
    YESSSSSSSSSSS! I want some akward moments as well because they are feeling they have got new feelings for each other. In the pic i posted before it's funny how they seem to be ready to jump to each other's mouth:drool::drool::drool: but i don't think they notice that:drool:

Debbie :drool:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

900 posts! Now we really need to come up with a new thread title at the rate we're going... so are we choosing from the other suggestions on the poll? 'Cause I'm hankering for Office Sex Just Waiting to Happen!

Me too! I really want to peak into their life at this point now 'cause I'm pretty sure they'll be acting like husband and wife from when they wake up to when they go to bed. Think Stella will make him breakfast? He'd be eating properly for once!

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, so I have like no idea what to type.

Okay here is something. Someone mentioned how the lab techs know that there is something between Mac and Stella that they can't come in between and that there are things Stella can get away with that they can't but Stella would never attempt that anyway.:p To Mac and Stella, we don't even exist! So how come we can see all this chemistry but they can't see it themselves? It's so sad![​IMG] People like them so smart! They need to put away the freakin' flashlights and turn on the light switch of love...... okay that was by far the corniest thing I think I have ever typed in my 16 year old life.[​IMG] And yet, I love it!:lol:

4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone, we all expecting the coming episode would give us something good. I want to remind you how evil the TPTB are. Those promo photos might just baits. I apologise in advance if I upset any one of you. :)

Debbie,
    Mac was such a honorable man who wouldn't end the relationship in such a awful way. Although he was pursued, he would try to make it work. :(
    I didn't like that woman at the beginning but I hate her now. If Stella wanted to, Mac would be her man and that woman would never have any chance.

AnJella,
    They might have arguement, even a fight, I think either Mar or Stella would NEVER hurt each other.

Gio,
    If they are that blind, they are robots. :p No, the TPTB are robots, they need a programme of human emotions. :scream:

lilou,
    That's what I want too. I would enjoy their tensions and recognitions. :adore: It was awful, even ugly, when they showed us the bed scene at the premiere of season 3. No one was expecting it. :scream:

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Gio, ever heard of Love is blind, Friendship closes it eyes? :lol: Now, I believe that is sooooooo true~!! And I totally agree with you kikii, TPTB are robots. If only they have human emotions. I don't know what they'll do.. Will they fix this? :confused:

Debbie, they are my favourite too. :D There's totally some story behind their gaze. :D It was cute and lovely. :adore::adore:

6. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

good morning everybody! (or what ever it is in your country;) )

ahh.. I'm happy you wrote this lilou! i absolutly understand what you are saying and i totally agree. (mentioned similar things a little bit earlier :D )
    I mean the relationship they gettng in to (YES they WILL!!!:D) has to be strong and permanent. so they may not rush things. i personally want to see all the ups and downs are related to this "getting-into-a-relationship". that would maybe include a fight too, but that makes the whole thing exciting, doesn't it? and after a fight we hopefully get an VERY nice reconciliation (with hugs and maybe kisses?;)) but the first step for them is really realizing and accepting their feelings. after that their whole attitude is affected by their feelings, so that they maybe react on things a bit different, more extreme.

7. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

900 posts! Now we really need to come up with a new thread title at the rate we're going... so are we choosing from the other suggestions on the poll? 'Cause I'm hankering for Office Sex Just Waiting to Happen!

yeah,me too!:devil: even if that really was gonna happen:lol:i hope mac clears his desk first and got blinds for those glass walls:thumbsup:

8. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi Scheriinh, nice to meet you. I understand patience is very important. We've been waitng for 5 years, but 5 years more? :( I don't know, may be it's worthy if there is a happy ending. But I don't think either Grissom/Sara or Mulder/Scully is happy. Stella is an orphan, she struggles all her way up and maintaines a good personality. She deserves a good guy like Mac to cherish her. And Mac, a honorable man who had lost his wife, he deserves a woman who loves him, understands him and always support him. All these factors are in the relationship, why have to wait? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to grumble.

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hi, scheriinh.

I.. I have no comment about waiting for another 5 years. I don't mind waiting for another 5 years but........ theres one big big big problem. Like we have discussed earlier, When they hook up together, either one of them is leaving or one of them is dead. Gary's contract doesn't last long hello, TPTB? :) Like Debbie said, We don't want to see Stella mourning over Mac and telling him I LOVE YOU in front of his grave right? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Heee, Mulder and Scully and Grissom and Sara. I only watch CSI LV when I saw the tension between both Grissom and Sara(Their relationship is just as unique as Mac and Stella). I only watch Season 7 and 8 for CSI LV. :lol: But I know.. It took them soooooooooooo long to be together. I guess all the fans didn't look happy because when they hook up together, Not long after, Sara is leaving and now comes to season 9, BILLY'S LEAVING! :lol: What a nice way of presenting.. Back to Mac and Stella, another five YEARS is *GRRR*! :lol: I wanted to see something that comes out and last long. *Sighs* I just hope they give us some spark.. at least!!! :D Don't just tease us.. :( Anyway, this is just my opinion. :D

11. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

hi asprine and shell kiki,nice to meet you too!!!
    i read on the net that gary signed a contract to stay on the show till like 2011!!:thumbsup:(which is good news to us taylor girls,btw the article also mentioned that he joined an exclusive club of actors that are made to sign exclusive contracts like that,earning 200 thousand grand PER episode:rolleyes:) yes,ur right,waiting for 5 long years is quite long enough,another 5 would be extremely excruciating,i hope the EP wont let us wait that long just that thinking about Mk's interview saying she and mac might hook up in season 9 makes me glum.season 9 is toooo far away!i want something,anything for smacked NOW!!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I do know about Gary's contract last till 2011. But if the WRITERS OR TPTB planned to hook them up together in 2011, I don't know where i'll be already. Maybe I've gone to somewhere else.. Or dehydrated because the lack SMackedness. :lol::lol::lol: 200 thousand grand per episode.. << :lol: I've read that before too. I'm happy for him. Melina Kanakaredes interview was years ago right? I guess.. I hope they will change their mind :). SEASON 9!!! That was !@#$%!@#$%!@#% *I don't know anymore* I better stayyyy on the positive side because I know TPTB WONT BE SOOOO EVIL TO US!! We are very kind and we behaved well~! :D

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

How do I get there? Just T.V. .com?

Well tonight we meet the fireman possibly? I dont think that will turn out to be much but I do remember the anti fireman avvies!! They were GREAT!

I ont know how long it will take us to get to 100 but at the rate we are going...

I remember reading about the other ships that are gone how long did they play out in the series once they revealed there feelings?

14. lilou

lilou Rookie

For me the fight will be cause by their new feeling that they don't accept. It will be very tense and Stella and Mac will not accept the reason of the tense. Each other will fight Unconsciously their new feeling or just the change. so it will be tense and a little Discord will be a fight. They was often discord but they only fight once time. So for me the fight is cause by their new feeling or Malina said is because Mac want leaves technologie and keep a "lab technicien" and Stella don't want. For me if they fight about this question and if the fight is not cause by the tension between us It must be only because it's not a lab technicien but really Stella like spoiler said before. Maybe Melina want to hide the true for suspence.... Because Mac is the boss not Stella. She said always what she think but she left Mac choose at the end... If there are a fight it's because she want to impose her decision. So for me it will be like:
    S- I know how much we need all technologie. I don't want the lab lost this by my fault.
    M- Your are the best. The lab need you!! not robot...
    S- Mac, I'll prefer leaves that all ship will sacrifie for me.
    M- We can do our job without the new prefect technologie. We can keep all machine and don't buy new. We always do great job without the new machine ant that will continu. But for the machine analyse eveidence we need csi who find evidence. It's csi who do the job. Technologie just help. I want the best and it's you.

For me there are two reason at this fight.
    -A big tense between us
    or -Stella is the "reason" of the fight.
    or-Maybe the two. (the two will be so great.....)

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Yes Ma'am! Just type in TV.com. The page will open with all sorts of stuff. On the right of the page should be the shows that will airing tonight and NY should be over there will 10:00 next to it. Just click on that and the CSI: NY page will appear and you'll see a pick from the last episode on top. It's like Stella staring up at the library and Mac glancing at her.:p On your left will be the list that says "Summary (which you are under)," "Episodes," 'Cast," "Reviews," "Downloads + DVDs," "Forum," "Blog," "News," 'Videos," and "Photos." Click on "Forums" and you have found gold! We aren't too hard to find. but if you want to talk, you probably should sign in.:lol:

I hope I didn't just break a rule there.:confused: It's about SMacked right?:)

Anyway.... Uh..........SI: NY is on tonight! Stella better hug Mac! I don't care if it in front of Adam/Hawkes.:lol: They can take it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.