Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

i wonder why stella had to drop of macs' birthday gift at his place instead of giving it to him at work?i wish that when she did that mac was at home and invited her in and she says" happy birthday, mac!" and gives him a kiss on the cheek but mac turned a bit and stella kissed him on the lips instead ** now im into SMacked daydreams too"

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

scheriinh, Hi... You're welcome. I'm happy to hear that you are going to post here more often and you enjoyed reading us here.. :D We are very happy to have more people discussing this with us. If you do have any disagreement, do not feel shy to spit it out. As we rant and ramble, we have fun~!! :)

About the ..
    Mac and Stella's new love interest.. We only know that Stella's new love interest MAY BE the fireman. Mac's new love interest.. we still don't know anything.

We are looking forward to that.. Whatever that comes out, we'll try our best to appreciate it. :D Like I said, since I've been addressing TPTB as EVIL, I decided to keep on addressing them as EVIL.. Unless they show something that will impress/makes me faint. Hmmm, your day dreams.. I believe i'll have one too later. :D

Thank you, Lori, For answering my questions. I've been wondering for like don't know how long. Maybe that's the reason. Hmmm, about *HER* making coffee. I have no comment about it. Have she made coffee before? :D

Kikii, Again THANK YOU~!! Because i totally agree with you that TPTB is the reason Mac and Stella can't be together. Even there's the *friendship too much to risk* and *Afraid the other didn't feel the same*, TPTB is still the lead to this relationship.

Yeah.. I can see that.. It's obvious~!!! I miss season 4 soooo much!! Season 5.. Hope we'll get to see the gap between them completely closed up. :D If the TPTB is kind enough to do that.. *Sighs* I'm happy for them because Stella dares to confront him and tells him to do something that he was suppose to do. Just like the Reed case. :D And both of them are so comfortable around each other. That's what makes their relationship different and unique. :D TPTB is probably teasing us!!! Because season 4.. we get lots of SMacked moments and now.. I still don't know. :adore::adore:

Take care - Asprine. :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey Asprine, thank you for agreeing with me.
    They do teasing us! They keep bringing in so call love interest to our favourite couple. :rolleyes: They ignor our screaming and begging for more, just like hanging a carrot in front of the horses. Do they know that someday the horses might turn to the other fields for fresh grass? :scream: :scream: :scream:

Dear Asprine, thank you for your reviews on my latest story. I don't know if you'll go there again so I have to say NO NEED to say sorry. There are so many wonderful stories in the fanfic thread, I'm so happy you've noticed mine. :)

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Kikii, Again~!! I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU~!! Because what you said is sooo true.. We, SMacked have had enough for the past 4 seasons of the teasings. They gave us hope! and they DESTROY it in just any one episode. One day, Just one day, they are soooo going to force me to another fields for fresh grass.. *I'm a horse for now* :lol::lol::lol::lol: And of course, I'll have patience for now. I'll wait and see. :D I won't give up so soon. I know the writers/TPTB is not sooooooooooo EVIL.. You hear/read that, TPTB? :p:p *Sighs* :)

Kikii, I only read SMacked stories. I'm not interested in others unless it is Linda's stories. :D I mean, I seldom go to Fan Fictions Sections. I'll go there more often. Just in case, you write new stories again. I really love those.. :D

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family (****Hospital break! :D )

Karu---> I agree with you dear. A Thansgiving episode with Stella cooking for him is one of the best images i can make in my mind. But a Christmas episode could work too. A kiss under the mistletoe is requiered :D

Lori---> my dear Lori, i missed you so much in this thread these past days. In special when we talk about "SHE":lol: (You have the master degree on "HER":lol:)

I have been watching "Silent Night" this morning (5 am!!!:lol:) and i think i discovered why Mac kept dating "HER" after they broke up the first time:

As you remember, in Raising Shane, Mac pushed her hand away when he saw Stella coming. Later he tried to apologize and called her "Claire". Of course "SHE" got offended:wtf:

The following week was "Silent Night". "SHE" was still mad with him. He tried to cool down things, she didn't allow it:wtf: Because she wasn't offended by being called "Claire" (she gave that impression at first) but because her hand was pushed away by Mac when Stella was coming:cool:. Mac knew he hurt her feelings. Unfortunately for us, he is too good and honorable man. He doesn't like to see a crying woman.
    So, later in that eppy the deaf mom told him "I can speak with my hands and you can speak with your eyes" because she noticed something was bugging him and she offered to help him

A moment later, you can see "SHE" trying to call Mac but he was already there

He said (I can't quote exactly) "I can't promise i won't be any hesitant or cautious but i'm commited to make these things work (sorry i know it's not exact)

well it was something like that. My point is he felt their *relationship* was another duty for him. It wasn't something he did with his whole heart. He did it just because he knew he hurt HER:angryrazz:

So, despite i don't like that eppy there were two things pretty clear: Mac was forced by his honorability and "SHE" showed her disgust to be pushed away if Stella was around, not for being called "Claire"

Scheriinh---> dear so happy to have you back posting :bolian:
    well i thought that too. But there is a positive side of that: we would be talking inside the Spoiler thread about Mac/Stella. It would be so great *sigh

Kikii--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:in any case i'm happy to be a Smacked Horse :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: But you are so right. I wish they could understand our feelings after 5 years. Also if you don't put Mac and Stella under the spotlight, how do you pretend people talk about them?:scream::scream::scream::scream: Funny is Peter is part of the EP and he was a LFN producer in Season 5 when an episode called "The evil that men do" was filmed. SO true;)

Asprine--->
    We are too good for EP. They do EVIl and later they pretend to be forgiven by the Smacked family:thumbsup: but if they confirm Mac and Stell are living together as friends i will be open to the chance of forgiven them :thumbsup:

BTW A-MA-ZING AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care people (need to run. Break over :bolian:)

Debbie :D

6. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Whoah! It feels like years, I've been here the last time!
    Ok, I watched 'Boo' last night. I remembered correctly that they worked together, but what I totally forgot was there were actually a lot of smacked scenes. Like the one where mac and stel go into that vodoo store :)lol: I had to think of our best-friend-voodoo-doll the whole time :lol:). When Mac saw that the woman had >333< painted on her eyelids he kinda overreacted and Stel was the one to calm him. And she did pretty well I think ´plus she touched his shoulder...I almost melted in front of my TV. and then when Mac said something like 'I hate zombies' and she agreed with him in such a lovely way.
    Ah and an other thing about BOO: Flack told Mac that STEL had told him about the 333 killer, so Mac must've had a very intimate speech with Stel about his worries. And when that weird woman scared Linds, Danny calmed her down in the same way Stel did few minutes later. And D/L were obvouisly together at that time:eek:
    I totally agree with you on that! Mac's such a caring person that he even cared for HER!! Ok EP wrote the screenplay, but anyway I think this is exactly what could save US. Even tptb must know that they developed the relationship very closely: So I think that they could use Mac's care he feels for every important person in his life to get him together with Stel!!
    About the deaf woman; she was right something did bother Mac. I think it's the fact that he kind of stood between to women; Stel on the one side and P on the other one. Although deep down in his heart he knew that he belonged to Stel although he was with her. and that drove him crazy:rolleyes:. he didn't want to hurt HER. (wich I think was a BIG FAT mistake...since he got dumped by her later.)
    So long speech, short sense. I'm sure Mac would NEVER EVER hurt Stel in anyway. his relationship with P. showed that he cares A LOT for the person he is with...so whta's the problem??? Correct! EP!!!:scream:
    I'll also post some pics when I get on the other pc, the one I'm sitting at is the writing one:D

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Pops by to say hello* Hello family, hope you're all keeping well. Glad you all enjoiyed my pics, thanks for all of the ones you guys have been posted too, they are useful for topping up my CSI:NY album on my comp, it mainly consists of Adam... :lol: So some Smackedness is always nice too. :D

I'm really looking forward to tommorow's ep, I'm hoping that we get a hug, like we have suspected from seeing the promo shots... I think it'll be interesting to see how the team deal with a crisis such as this... But yeah, we need more Smacked moments *and Adam ones aswell, of course* :p. I need more Smacked cuteness, I hope we get some of the old banter between them too. :adore:

*Hugs you all*

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

mhmm i think we deserve it:D:D and in s5, they both have change abit in their relationship, when they are at work you can see that they are a bit carefull like they are hidding something.. it look like they have gone further in their relationship but they are carefull so the bosses don't find out about it:D (okey it might just be my imagination running wild:lol: but it think they are carefull so the bosses don't find out that they have gone further in their relationship..)
    Asprine, mhmm i also want Stella to take up on his offer about the extra room,i think they would be the perfect room mates:D
    i think it's because the tension between them... i've heard people say that love is blind, but i never thought it would be this blind:lol:
    ahh i love that scene when Donnie talks about the Red Head Lady, i laughed when Stella gave him that ''killer stare'' :lol:
    The Quote to that scene:
    Flack: I hear you have an inspector in house.
    Stella: Yeah, I think at some point she worked with Mac. They were both up for his job.
    Flack: He doesn't mind her looking over his shoulder?
    Stella: Actually it's weird, he seems to be fine with it.
    Flack: Is she pretty? This inspector?
    (Stella gives him a look)
    Flack: (smirking) I'm just sayin'
    i also think that Mac would never ever hurt *his* Stella:D he love her to much to hurt her..:D
    im also looking forward to tomorrows eppy, and like you Steph, i hope we get a hug or a kiss on the cheek.. we need SMacked moments:D

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thanks everyone for the "Get Well" wishes! They mean a lot.:)

I feel a better now, not fully, but I don't feel like my stomach is about to explode.:p Ya know you can take that detail! We see people's insides every Wednesday... if not more.:lol:

More thread name voting? Gosh, Aspirine and I are doing that over our TV.com SMacked thread as well, aren't we Aspirine?;)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sheriinh--->
    Uhhhh I never tought on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: we only know so far Mac had his day-off (It was the "opera day") so Stell wasn't able to give her present to Mac the same day. Instead she went to his home on Saturday :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Besides, another clue we were right when we said Mac didn't invite "HER" into his home because the one who Reed thought it was his mom was Stell, not HER:p

Gio--->
    :D :D :D :D Gio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so agree with you!!!!!!!!! I wonder why EP don't give us something concrete now we *feel* the hints on this new level of their relationship. But the main storyline changed for this season so we don't know if they are going to keep giving us these moments where it's evident *something* is happening between the two of them
    I mean, they have already filmed the first episodes on this new season. But we don't know if we will watch so intense and hidding scenes in S5
    A scene like this:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/cap001.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/as.jpg

Debbie :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

maybe they want to suprise us to later in the season?? But you can se that Mac and Stella are hidding something.. something have happend between them..:D
    you can see that they have changed, you can see it in their look at the second pic:D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
  12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Steph: Where is the promo you watched that gave you the idea a hug might be in the eppie?

And speaking of horses... TPTB dont have carrots dangling at there end HEE HAW!!!

I agree with you Deb, Mac and Stella are really keeping a tight control on their relationship you can tell, because there is sooo much chemistry if they do not keep it in check we are going to have a "serious explosion". Thats why I think Mac may have a new room mate!!! Look how the PTB are just going to inject a night together for Lindsey and Danny to compensate for the pregancy. Who is to say they dont do the same with Mac and Stella with the "Extra room offer" after all THEY write the stories! They can play this all season if they want to and when we least expect it "BOOM" just like Danny says!!!

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

Sure something change!!!!
    But I want to see their first moment in couple. What I want to say it's I want a big hug, look...in the turbulance and learn that they live together maybe in the 100 episode. But that they are friend. I want to see tense between us and see them loose control of their feeling and try to cacht it. Like Mac being very very worried about Stella after she's attack at the consula but see him hide his feeling behind friendship. I will love see them kiss but I want more evidence before. It's what it's fun. For me the season 5 must be the season where all change, where thir feeling evoluate and the season where Mac and Stella must know that their feeling change and fight again and after accept it. I'm not D/L but I accept their relationship but I really don't like how their relationship begin. Danny flirt a little and that all. When their relationship begin that was not really important for Lindsay because in season 4 She said at Mac." I didn't should implicate me in this relationship" (sorry it's not english..) For me she's fall in love with Danny during their relationship. But it's absolutly different with Mac and Stella. And we must see the change and how that affect each other.
    So I don't want see them kiss each other now (but I dream about their kiss) I want really great smack scene where all people see that something is different and know that it's only now a question of time. I want feel the change like it'll be me. Now we saw in season 4 a change about how they act with each other (Stella on the desk...) But it's like if they don't see that. I want see them realize that something have change and deal with that.
    So I hope a big hug between us for tomorrow and maybe a little scene where they are like a little lost with shiver. Maybe after the hug. but they don't realize why and say for themselve it's only because Mac may be crash...

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Good morning to me. Good afternoon/evening and night, SMacked Family :). Hows your day?

Thank you, Debbie for those lovely pictures~!! :adore::adore: I love the second one.. It makes me melt. :drool::drool::drool::drool: Their gaze. OH~ I guess there is some story behind that.. :lol: The 1st one also.. Don is talking and both of them is eye contacting. :lol::lol: I wonder if Don realise. :lol:

Aw? Vave, YES! We are doing that at TV.com too. SMacked Family, we're going #13 for this thread. I'm looking forward to it. We have to show others that WE SMACKED FAMILY is STRONG and FAST! :lol: I don't know what's the strong for... Maybe we have patience and will not give up that easily.

Thank you, Debbie.. I just changed. I love Mac and Stella in shower better. Linda made me these. She's not just good in writing, she's also a good picture editor and good in photoshops. :D Makes me melt.. :drool::drool::drool:. *Runs off to eat medicine*! :)

Take Care - Asprine. :D Of course I'll still be here. Be right back. :D

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Definitely a kiss... of course, TPTB have to come up with a really creative way to get them under the mistletoe. Maybe Mac could be alone under the mistletoe and Stella could sneak up behind with a backward hug. Then he can turn around and share a smile with her... and I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. *pokes TPTB* Don't be evil this time around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.