Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

i know i told you i'd post every new eppie debs but i missed half of the eppie tonight :shifty: blame exams. anyway, i'll watch it and try to get some caps -and post em tomorrow (if there's an MS scene). i dunno if there was MS scene too :scream: which tortures me...

...though that "mile high club" is giving me ideas XD

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

GNRfan and MJ--> thank you to you both! :D

*Did she make a date with this fireman????:angryrazz: (to be answered later)

I know what you mean GNRfan but the truth is i won't be able to resist another affair for any of them. I really TRULLY HATE the idea :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

In the only way it could be interesting is if the tension is increased between them both because of the fireman and "Financial Times";) and later we have a great passionate scene at the end

pity writers are their head in Mars so far:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

didn't she hug him at the beginning? OMG i needed a hug! :eek::(

Debbie:eek:

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

No.

No.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee could you be more talktative on that? LOL please dear fill my blank spaces LOL

Debbie :D

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

There was sign of Fastened Your Seatbelt in a plane and all the passangers panic except for this one guy named Mac Taylor was on the plane, very calm and he reassured this passanger sitting next to him. Then he saw some stewardess very suspicious and he followed them and found a DB. And he take those pictures of the DB. and next scene was Stella playing baseball in some baseball training area and there was the fireman appeared from don't know where came out calling Stella's name "Bonasera" then there's the flirting i guess. And Stella says "NYPD is going to win" << something like that. Then the phone rings. Stella picked up the phone. Mac calling "Stella" <<< telling her about the DB.

After that, the plane was asked by Mac to go back to New York instead of DC. So when the plane reached New York. There was Stella/Adam/Hawkes walking towards Mac. There's no hug at all. I guess there's eye contact there when they talk. I don't really go and notice that.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprine God bless you :D

but i wonder why did they have an almost argument? wasn't she worried about the plane being hijacked?

Argh i hope NOT to see the fireman again I'll vomit we had enough on that

THANKS THOUSANDS! :D

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I wouldn't say that as a real argument but both of them are raising their voice. It looks like it is. I don't know. I'll try to upload the clips and some photos as soon as possible.

You're welcome.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I was reading the reviews at some other place (Tv.com of course) and someone said "Interesting exchanges between Mac and Stella" so i guess that's the scene you were referring to

Fireworks, fireworks between them :D I am not surprise why they get more fireworks on 5.06 :D Sexual tension anyone? :D

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

DEBBIE!!!
    No flirting NO Fireman!
    The only "Flirting" was on his part. He tried to have aconversation while Stella was hitting balls in in the batting cage. He was still talking to her and her phone rang, she completely ignored him and answered the phone!!! It was Mac telling her to get to the airport and set up a hanger, he was flying in with a crime scene. The only arguing was because Mac wanted to search people and Stella reminded him they could not without a search warrant. Mac said we have a dead body here and she ssaid it wasn't enough to search people. It was not "offensive" arguing just "shop type" reminding of the rules type. The good news is I went to Ethan Hawkes website and that was the only Eppie his credits say he is in. I guess Mac put out THAT FIRE!!! By the way thank you for Banner thread things you did I have not been there yet as I have been really busy and on my way out the door for work in a few minutes but will check it out later. I just could not drop by and just leave when I saw you were "hanging still waiting".

ASPRINE:
    Do NOT feel so bad my friend you can have your opinion here and you did not offend ANYONE!!! All are friends dear!!!

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Last night's eppy-------- was boring. :rolleyes: Okay the fireman guy is hot. How about I take him, and Stella can just go with Mac already? That way we all win!:lol::lol:

Okay, so like I totally didn't see the preview for next week last night. Even though you could hear Gary's voice saying "Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode" instead of NY scenes they had LV scenes for tonight, which I am going to cry like a baby from. :(

Is there a promo out for it?:confused: I can just not get off my butt and go look on Youtube.:lol:

11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie, the fireman only appeared for about one minute. Stella didn't even look at him when he talked and totally ignored him when she talked to Mac on the phone. Even the guy who sat next to Mac had much screen time. At this point, we don't need to worry about the fireman. :)

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

For clips of Turbulence/SMacked in Turbulence, please go http://www.youtube.com/user/AsprineSMacked. For your information. The clips I uploaded is not complete. Still have lots of interesting part. There's some technical problem. I will update more soon. Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thanks Aspirine!:)

So does no one know if a promo for next Wednesday came out?:confused: I need to know!!!:scream: But I'll calm down.:)

Okay, there is this really annoying beeping coming form my computer some where it's like a piano or something and i can't find it and it won't stop!

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Vave, I don't see any promo for next episode too. There's only promo for this coming CSI LV premiere but not for CSI NY next episode.

You're welcome.

15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

*laughs and points at the fireman*
    >HAHAHA:guffaw: Stella didn't even really look at you ans she was so relieved when her boyfriend called her....:p<
    Gosh! I'm so relieved that we saw that damn fireman only for a minute. Ok he tried to flirt with her...well he tried:p:p
    Again I'm a little bit disappointed by that ep.:scream: When Stella,Adam and Sheldon arrived and the scene..why didn't she hug him. I appeared to me that she actually wanted to..but tptb didn't let her:scream:.
    So will there be a baseball game between FDNY and NYPD?!?! Oh sounds interesting. I'm sure Mac and Stel will kick their butts:D: Especially when they both get pissed off by the fireman flirting with her.
    I would've loved to see the plane getting hijacked with mac AND Stella in it!!
    lilou:
    Merci beaucoup pour ces photos :D :thumbsup:
    OMG I'm looking so forward to that ep!!
    Ohhh...The major conflict sounds good. Does anyone know what they'll be fighting about?? I'm opimistic concerning smacked scenes in one of those eps! I mean just remember 'Officer Blue' :adore: Maybe Mac will say now that he coulcn't live with out Stel :drool:
    about the promo....there's no CSI:NY next week due to some kind of political debating or however it's called.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.