Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Re: Mac/Stella #12

Hello
    I'm not new to Smacked but I'm new to this thread...I didn't really know what to write about the two of them to be honest, you know? where to start that kinda thing.

But now I know.
    After everything that they have been through I'm not sure if it'll be a bad or good thing if they got together, I mean...what if they didn't get along, broke up...it would break the team up.

Specially with both Mac&Stella being so damn stubborn, like the "End of conversation" fight they had in Officer Blue.

But I think they definatly make a sweet couple, they are always there for each other, they always laugh and joke and bring out each others fun, loving side.

I think I read somewhere that both Mac & Stella were going to have an office romance....so maybe it'll be with each other? lol
    we can all hope!
    I can see it now:eek:

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello.. Welcome to this thread.. You can discuss everything here with us. We have lots of great people here. I can always reply you. :guffaw:

Hmph.. Its indeed true of what you said. Mac and Stella's Friendship is too much to risk. We don't know what will happen seriously.. Its all depends on the writers. By the way, maybe we shouldn't care about what will happens if Mac and Stella don't get along after they become couples.. Lets see if they will get together first or not.. Yes.. They do make a sweet couple. They are just like old married couple in the series. They are each others rock, They have gaze that Speaks volume, they are meant for each other and lots lots more. I cannot list all of them but i know theres more than this.:lol: The "officer blue" is the one and only fight both of them had.

Where you read that Mac and Stella will have office romance? :) Yes i do hope that it will be each other. I do believe that those writers won't be that cruel to us..:)

3. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

hi guys i have a question does anyone know where i can find the clip of Stella rescuing Mac the pic's on the first Page but can't find the clip and also please forgive my dumbness (is that even a word?) but who is the SHE that ya'll are talking about:confused:

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Whoa guys, we are such fast posters! Congrats on the new thread everyone and that season 5 may be something good for us addicts ;)

I am reading the CSI: NY book 'Deluge' the last days and in one chapter there was a thought from Mac mentioned. He was thinking about the day that he and his wife went to the zoo to watch *gets her drums* PENGUINS! :lol: Apparently Mac's wife loved penguins but he was more a guy for the sealions :p

I just had to thought of our little mascote Mini Mac :lol: Have a nice weekend everyone!

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

yeah i know they look soooo cute together:hugegrin: what can i say they are the perfect couple;):D
    aww i also hope that Mac would make the next move ^like you said Asprine^ that the move is to kiss Stell on the lips:hugegrin:
    yup you're right Steph, i don't think Stella would wait on Mac, but she could always flirt with other guys so Mac would get jealous and soo he would make his move:D

Hi bumble_bee89, welcome to the thread:D
    i think the team would get them together 'cause Mac and Stella are made for each other, so the team would probably lock them in a closet so they could make up or talk together:):D
    that i agree with you, they bring the best out of each other:)
    CSI_Willows--- I've read that book too:hugegrin: but i forgot to tell about the penguin:alienblush: and when i got to the part with the penguin, i thought of mini Mac:lol:

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

You guys seriously cover everything! I don't even know what to post! I'll give it a shot.....

If these two ever decide to make a move, I really don't want an angst filled scene and then someone saying "I love You. Don't leave me." It just doesn't fit them. Maybe in the fanfic world, but on screen, it's too cheesy for them. I would love it if it was just a night out on the town and they take a casual walk and something really sweet happens.:) Maybe a walk on a bridge and it's a little after sunset and the sky is blue and pink. And before you know they're smiling and hugging each other just glad that they got a night out and stuff. And they just talk small talk til they stop because they haven't felt so free in so long and .... then your television fries from the tension.:rolleyes::lol:

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

I love Mac and Stella look, touches... But I think that at the end of season 5 will be the time for a romance.
    People think that if they are together now the writer will make a story with "I'm with you, It's the end, But I want be with you again..." Like a soap opera and like D/L but this couple is absolutly different. Danny and Lindsay know each since only two years when they began their story. They flirt each other and they're not really in love at the beginning of their romance. Lindsay says "I didn't know that I will fall in love..." but Mac and Stella are absolutly different. They know each other from many years ago. They know eacj other so well... If they will begin something it's because they will be really in love. Someone like Mac and Stella will not make their friendship in danger for sex or a little cush. It's why I think that we will see a really evolution between us during the season 5. and it's the reason for Ausselio speaks about love interest. Because I think nobody can say that there is nothing between them. Or that it is just of the friendship.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

YES! I believe she is,and I hope Mac had his rabies shot, ARF!!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Dont feel silly csimiamigirl its a GOOD Question and "she" is a referance that we make to (hold my barf bag please) Peyton , ugg I said it, now excuse me why I rinse my mouth!!! Seeing "her" name in print makes for an unpleasent experience!

Hello bumble bee and WELCOME to YOU!!!

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello CSI miami girl.. Its from the episode "Hush".. You're not dumb.. Its alright that you ask. We can always help :). Oh. The "SHE" is "Pey***" LOL! We don't like to say her. So its better that we stop. Its better that we just think about the positive side.

Lol.. YeaH. I do hope that Mac would make the next move. but we don't know what will happen. An evolution in season 5 would be good.

VaveAma.. What you said is true.. They are just like old married couple for me.. But whatever comes out. I will appreciate it because its still Mac and Stella. :guffaw:

Yes.. Nobody can say that there is nothing between them. Eventhough non shippers of Mac and Stella. Some people don't ship them because their friendship is too much much much to risk.. For me, I would still like to see :). Both of them need each other. :)

LOL!!! Maybe you should put ****** so you don't have to say the full name.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So many new posts... we're starting to pick up the pace again! Now where was I? Oh yeah...

Hey bumble_bee, hey csimiamigirl, welcome to the thread! Always nice to have new SMACKers here...

*chokes on apple juice* How'd I miss that quote? That's pretty freakin' brilliant Lori! Maybe that's why they were watching TV in bed. Now if it was Stella, we'd have a whole other scenario on our hands... *sneaks in camera*

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

LOL! *Whole other scenario*. That would be a perfect bed part seriously.
    Wow.. I'm so curious :guffaw:. Probably it won't happen that soon. But i know it will happen! *Crossed fingers* Hopefully, theres no one that spoils their relationship. :)

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

I post the scene for you here
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=e6BdIGsx6HA

non shippers really thing they are only just friend. All here thing the friendship will move and change for something more. What I want to say it's for "the new love interest ". I thing it's talk about this only because even no ship will deny that there will be something more between them. Like for Angell and Flack. We love or not but we can't say that they don't flirt. At the beginning of the season 5 there will be subtile between us more the time pass more that begin less subtile. It's what I think. Because if they will have love interest who will not be each other I really don't understand the end of season 4.
    No really love for season 5 but a change which nobody can deny. And which promise many thing for season 6

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

First than all Welcome to the Smacked family to Csimiamigirl and bumble_bee89. This family is totally crazy but is so lovely you will skip over that singularity:lol: Post everything you want and enjoy the madness;):bolian:
    bumble_bee89--->
    Your point is very interesting. Yes, they are stubborn but you can notice how they learnt how to deal with each other along these years. Now they seem to be not listening their mutual advices but then they do what they need to do following each other's ideas, advices and even they get good things from their mutual lectures. I.e "Open and Shut" for Stella and "Taxi" for Mac

CSImiamigirl--> there is not clip yet with Stella rescuing Mac becaus ethe promo wasn't aired yet. I hope it will be posted soon. And "She" stands for well....mmmmm...it's P. Mac's former girlfriend:mad: (sorry i cannot mention her in this thread. I really can't:lol:

Lori--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    The worst thing is i can imagine her with a dog collar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I'm so bad (you are too Lori:guffaw:and I adore you for that!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:)

Considering the type of things writers have written before i think it's completely plausible if "She" comes back. I'd LOVE to watch your reaction if she comes back claiming Mac as the father of her child.Could you imagine that? I can picture Stella quitting Mac because of the well-being of "She" and Mac's child.But of course it will be after the relationship between Mac and Stella has started.
    Writers usually love the "broken heart" factor:lol: And of course they won't like all curses we will send to them if that happens:lol:

Steph--->
    Are you sure you aren't under the influece of ER?;) It was the same with Luka and Abby and it worked in such wonderful way:drool:
    That's why i mention a child factor if she ever comes back. He would be totally lost if "she" comes back with his baby. For me it's obvious he would love to be a dad but at the same time he wouldn't want to loose the love of his life..obviously i'm talking about Stella!:adore::drool::thumbsup:

Sor--> oh dear! we miss you here! Come and post more often. I miss you! once you finish the reading tell us what it was about. I don't think i wiull be able to get the novels so i have to happy reading synopsis;) Mini Mac!:lol::lol::lol::lol: how could we forget that?:lol:

Gio-->
    Stella is the impulsive one but i think her feelings was pretty clear from the beginning si i expect as you do, he will make the next move! However i think it will be plausible if next 5 years he is the"hard to convince "one if you considerer he lost Claire and i doubt he will want a deep relationship again
    Lilou-->
    Even if they don't confess to each the depth of their feelings, they will react homaging their friendship and their mutual respect despite of they wouldn't want to confess their love at first (maybe because they wouldn't want to confess to themselves)

Vave--->
    I agree with you with all my heart. I think when they decide to "let them go" to their real feeling it will be in such sweet and quiet manner. Both of them are private people, so their relationship will b only for themselves. I'm not sure it will be showed to us:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :D

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome to our Smacked family Bumblebee, and like Debbie said, we're all crazy in here, just a friendly word of warning. ;) Oh and by the way, you can call me Steph. :D

Oh no, no, no Debbie, something like that can't happen, it's too soap operaish for my liking... :lol: Like you said, he would love a child, but I doubt he'd come running back to "her" because of it, if that's part of her plan... He could never leave Stella, even if they weren't in a romantic relationship, he's not going to go and leave his best friend, he'd be totally lost without her as she would be without him...

It's been mentioned a few times that Mac and Stella may not ever get together because they don't want to risk their friendship... I feel that their friendship is so strong that a romance between the 2 would only make things better for them, they already know eachother inside and out (ok that sounds dirty, I didn't mean for it too...) I feel that a romance between the 2 would work very well because of their friendship, I don't think it would ruin their friendship... But that's just my opinion...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.