Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #12

Im HERE Debbie I've found you guys!! I just followed like a little puppy!!

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ok, so night I eventually worked out the poll and stuff before I went to bed, glad to see that I didn't mess it up... :lol: Asprine, I love that pics you posted where Stella is holding Mac's jacket... It's hot :devil:... I think it's calling to be made into an icon... Oh and I love the blend you made, the text is so fitting well done. :lol: Eve, I also love the pic you posted of Stella with Mac in the background, it's a cute one too. :D

Glad to see you found us Lori, I posted a link in the last thread anyway... :lol:

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

---> Adorable
    Thank you.. Adorable. Lol That scene. I love that too. It was like Stella pressing him onto the wall and trying to kiss him senseless. Oh god.. I can picture that now..

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

YAY a new thread:hugegrin:
    a little opening pic:hugegrin: it's of Gary and Melina:D(putting it in a link:))
    http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/l352b93c7000019179tm8.jpg

Lol Asprine i were just thinking the same thing:hugegrin: about Stella pressing Mac onto the wall and kiss him senseless:hugegrin: and i liked the pic especially the one that you've made:hugegrin:
    yup that one's hot:drool::hugegrin:
    Eve thanks for the pic with Mac in the background:hugegrin: (lol i've started to grow found of this smily ':hugegrin:' :lol:)

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw..Thank you Gio.. I'll make more soon :guffaw:

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You are the link master Steph THANKS!!!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori! :D I'm so happy you are here! (Mouse problem fixed :D

I have noticed these days a virus is afecting the main forum. Aparently the "She" bacteria is in the enviroment!

I wonder why, after a year, the virus "She" is growing up again. ;)

I guess because the poor souls affected by the virus feel Stella is a threaten to their dreams of a great comeback :D

Sorry, Season 5 sould be for Smacked family. We need a break after these long 5 years :D

Debbie :D (I must re name myself as G.I. Debbie :D Sorry, my Smacked side is a way too strong sometimes:D

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I know, I know, I'm late! But I'm here now... *takes her inhaler* Congrats on thread 12! *cues fireworks* Now what's the topic of the day? *glares at calender* At least the thread will start picking up when next season starts... hey, have you noticed that we're starting to a new thread just before the new season begins?

Glad you like it! But from the looks of it, 'Cause His Desk is Reserved for Her is in the lead and Partners come in a close second. I'm still curious to see what the thread title will be... keep voting guys!

9. Stepherweps

Glad to see your back with us Karu. :D *Hugs* Let's hope the new season will have lots and lots for us to post about. :D

Gio, that pic you posted of Gary and Melinda is so cute, they look so natural together, it's great to see that they are also close in real life and not just in the show. :D

Quick question Ladies, when shall we name the thread?

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*hugs Steph back* How 'bout next week before school starts? That oughta give us enough time to put in our votes... alfter all, we need to name the thread soon!

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. I just woke up :(. Well, welcome back all! :). Yes Gary and Melina is close friend and colleague in real life.. :). I hope that picture was Mac and Stella :drool:. Then i could do whatever i want. :guffaw:Next week? Cool! Yes probably enough time for us to vote. :lol:

12. Stepherweps

Ok Ladies, I'm going to name the thread with whatever has the most votes next Friday night... How about that? That gives us a week...

Aww, gosh Asprine, if that pic was Mac and Stella, I would have passed out, cause that would be even hotter... If it were Mac and Stella, we would be able to see much more than just a tender moment like that... Oh my... Oh the possibilities... Please TPTB give us a scene with Mac and Stella like that..? *Ok, I think I need a cold shower with all the thoughts radiating from that pic* :devil:

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

LOL!! :guffaw:. If that pic is Mac and Stella, I think i will nose bleed because the picture is too hot. Yes. I would really love to see even its just a moment like that. Its enough for me. Because we have not see anything that close for Mac and Stella yet except comforting hug and 3 kisses on the cheek. We will get that soon..don't worry Adorable.. the TPTB won't be so cruel.. Maybe they are.. :guffaw:. Love to tease us! *AH!!! Mac and Stella is making me insane!!!* I forgot.. Stella always touches Mac's cheek.

14. Stepherweps

They had better not be that evil... :lol: I might combust if they are that evil to us... I think we need more hugs, kisses and touches on the cheek from Stella, but I'd also like to see some more flirting from Mac, it's always Stella who is the one to start anything, so I'd like to see Mac making an effort... :lol:

By the way Asprine, you can call me Steph. ;)

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yes.. I will combust too.. They are very very evil actually. They can put them together and they can tear them apart and we cannot do anything about it. We can only kick our TV and scold them. :guffaw:. I can't stand for season 5 if someone else is having intimate moments Mac and Stella. I will go and knock myself on the wall and make myself faint.:lol:. Yes.. It was always Stella who started those touching, kissing and hugging. Mac only hug her 2 times!!! One is the HIV things and the RND.. I hope that Mac will make the next move which is KISS STELLA ON THE LIPS!!! :guffaw:. Hope TPTB will give us more scenes like that to make us blush.. :drool: Ah i'm drooling again..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.