Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph... :D Long time no see! *Runs up to hug Steph*.. Gary and Melina.. AH~ They look like couple? I have no idea.. I think so too but if i said this in front of all people they will kill me.. :lol: You know... :)

I wished to see behind the scenes for Gary and Melina kissing as Mac and Stella. I wanted to see that.. :drool::drool:

AJ is so cute.. I agree with you.. :D Even though i don't have any interest in him. I like the cute and shy of him. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Asprine, my friend drove me home from school, so I got home earlier and I'm getting to come on here before work. :D *Hugs you back* I was so happy. :lol:

Oh I agree, I'd love to see the behind the scenes, I think it could get a little heated. :devil: Gosh after seeing those pics, it makes me want Mac and Stella to get togther even more, they would just make the world's cutest couple. :adore: Well I think they would anyways. :p Gosh if we got a scene that was anything like those pics of Gary and Melina, I think I'd faint, it would be sooo cute, and it would make me so happy.... *Goes off into another of my Smack day dreams.*

Originally Posted by Steph
world's cutest couple

Oh.. OH .. Oh.. I'm sure that i have to watch finish the scene of them first before i faint because i don't want to miss out LOL! I don't really care if i missed out the whole episode.. I just want to watch SMacked scene.. LOL! :lol: And i'm very sure that they would make the world's cutest and greatest and of course lovely couple~

The pictures.. Kind of make me confuse.. :lol: Gary and Melina.. Mac and Stella~ :drool::drool: *Joins you in your day dreams* Today, in school i was answering questions for my exams then suddenly i act like Gary holding Melina's hand in the 1st picture, I laughed and smiled myself. LOL! I'm getting insane soon. :lol:

:lol: Don't worry, I think we're all a little insane when it comes to Mac and Stella... :adore: Hmm... Yeah, I don't think it would be good to faint and miss the ep, I could never miss my fave show, especially not a new ep. But I'd be going around with a permenant grin on my face if they got together, the scene would be so cute, it would just keep replaying in my head. :adore: I need them to get together.

Well I've gotta go and get ready for work, I'll be back in about 6 hours, and straight on here. Talk to you all later. Byee. *Hugs*

Steph.. those writers are one of those who makes me insane.. :lol: Teasers! MEH! I've been crazy about CSI NY nowadays because the premiere is just 5 days away! :lol:

Aw.. You're going to work.. I'm going to sleep. And i'm also waking up 6 hours later. :lol: Talk to you later too.. *Hugs* Bye~

i've been working on a project and when i go in here i see this pic
originally posted by Lilou
MacetStella00-2.jpg
:drool::drool:LOOOOVEEE it :drool:awwww it's just sooooo darn cute:drool: look how :drool:cute they are:D look behind Stella you can see Carmine looking at Gary and Melina (i can get over how darn cute they look:drool:)
originally posted by MacsLady
If Mac and Stella are living together, I can see them snuggling up on the couch to watch a DVD with some wine, and Stella falls asleep on Mac's shoulder, and he looks down at her, smiles, runs his fingers through her hair, and she sighs in her sleep and snuggles into him and...
MacsLady, that would have been soo sweet scene..
I wished to see behind the scenes for Gary and Melina kissing as Mac and Stella. I wanted to see that.. :drool::drool:
AHH if they kiss im sooo gonna push the producers to give me the behind scenes off that scene.:drool::lol: 'cause im soo gonna want to see it:drool:
Gosh after seeing those pics, it makes me want Mac and Stella to get togther even more, they would just make the world's cutest couple. :adore:
Steph, ohh yeah they're the world's most cutest couple:D they are just soo adorable together and of course soo sooo soo cute:adore: just look at the pic Lilou posted in page 21 ( ^the pic^ ) (by the way thanks for posting the pic's Lilou:D )

I agree that the pic of Melina and Gary is very Smacked, I would love to see Mac and Stella like that.

You know, it's funny, not long ago I really didn't like the idea of Mac and Stella together but then I started reading all of your posts here, and re-discovered my love for them. I loved them in s1, and now being on this thread has made me remember why I loved them.

I do want them to get together, but I don't want it to go like it did with D/L - flirting then a non-date (Love Run Cold) and then sex on a pool table. I want to see their friendship deepen into something more, see more moments between them and see them be there for one another. I think that even though they trust each other totally, because they have both been hurt more than once in the past, they would want to take things slowly, be wary about moving too fast. Mac would never push Stella into doing anything she didn't want (if she hasn't been intimate with a man since Frankie, which I think is the case, she might be nervous about that) and likewise Stella would never expect Mac to tell everyone about their relationship, if he wanted to keep it secret, she would agree. If he was hesitant or cautious, she would understand. She would also understand how important Claire was to him, that a part of his heart belongs to Claire even though he is in love with her (Stella). Stella would not feel threatened by Claire, she would just want to make Mac happy. She would understand when he wanted to visit Claire at Ground Zero or talk about her, when he got sad around the time of 9/11, remembering Claire. Remember, she told Mac in Sweet 16 that Claire still exists in his heart, showing she doesn't mind that Claire is in his heart. Also, Stella would not be intimidated by Reed's presence in Mac's life, I think she would be lovely to Reed, because he is important to Mac, and also because she knows what it's like to grow up in foster care.

*takes a breath* Okay, Smacked rant over. Sorry about that, I just get inspired sometimes!

MacsLady > I totally agree with you and your entire post. They'd understand and respect each other in everything they do. That is what makes them perfect.Stella was always there for him andso did he. They both went through tough and great times (also together) , I think this is also what connects them. Plus I think no one of them would ever mind if one just needs a 'time-out' 'cause of professional problems, but in the end they'd find to each other again. I really don't want TPTB to arrange Mac and Stella's relationship like D/L, too. I admit you could feel the tension between them from the very first beginnings...but how they got togheter..gosh I hated that. Same with P. I'm sure I wouldn't've been THAT shocked if Mac had been dating the woman from 1.23.
Rant over! My message for today: 5 days left.

Stella
: Tiffany's. Now you're talking my language.
Mac
: You can tell from a map?
Stella
: Are you kidding? I can tell from the moon. Love those little blue boxes.

Hey everyone : old smacked fan who hasn't posted here for months :lol:
But th gary/melina picture squee would love to see mac and stella like that :love:

Macslady your post is perfect and I totally agree if they do end up together I don't want drama hat follows it like either one of them cheating. Sleeping together then forgetting about it. Too much of their relationshisp is at stake. Theysay the best relationships stem from the roots of friendship so TPTB take note :lol:

Last edited:
MacsLady:

You know, it's funny, not long ago I really didn't like the idea of Mac and Stella together but then I started reading all of your posts here, and re-discovered my love for them. I loved them in s1, and now being on this thread has made me remember why I loved them.
Welcome Home!! I agree with you as far as the relationship but I dont think we will get a D/L. Mac and Stella are more mature and have learned some wisdom along the way. They have a tremendous friendship and are truely "soulmates".

Now to all of you guys who have English as your second language:
You are doing a fantastic job with your languge skills!!! English is my native tongue and I work in a school your communicative skills ARE IMPRESSIVE!!!

Debbie
season5.. You are right about the timing of the eppies i read a spoiler on Dead inside and there is no indication too my suggestion of the baby dying either. Also Mac will make sure Stella will be going no where. He will probably produce evidence of her value to the force or maybe somthing personal will happen to Sinclair to drop the procedure. Remember when Macs job was in jeopardy.
By the way have you guys noticed how much of Macs private and professional life is entwined in the series?
Example:
One eppie was of a girl reading "Grapes of Wrath" also, Bubba from Forrest Gump is Sinclair, his sons name is Macanna (Mac for short) He mentioned in an eppie once "Houston we have a problem" which came from Apollo 13 he starred in, his playing guitar and also when Lindsey had Danny come to the place where he was playing two of his band members playing there with him, and he grow up near Chicago! It is fun to see all the little mystery puzzles pieces of Garys life, a CSI show within a CSI show!!!

Last edited:
MacsLady---> as the newest member of the family you are incredibly Smacked :D !!!!!!!!!!!!! Their relationship will be a little complicated as long as they work together but beyond that, it will be so incredibly sweet!!!!!!!!! They are so perfect for each other because their relationship is based on respect and trust. They are both adults who know they can't play with each other's feelings at their age. They know how is to be so lonely without any helpful hand next to them. They didn't have a family of their own and they had a lot in their lives

Hopefully as you said, TBTB won't handle their relationship as D/L (I won't say a word about them. Most people know what i think ;) )

So ITA with everything you, Anj and Ely have said :D

Gio--->
AHH if they kiss im sooo gonna push the producers to give me the behind scenes off that scene.:drool::lol: 'cause im soo gonna want to see it:drool:
If they were single and without a family i'd be a M/G shipper for sure :D But they are incredible as friends so it's great for me :D
Debbie :D

ps:
Now to all of you guys who have English as your second language:
You are doing a fantastic job with your languge skills!!! English is my native tongue and I work in a school your communicative skills ARE IMPRESSIVE!!!
I wish it could be better but i really appreciate your words, dear Lori :D
season5.. You are right about the timing of the eppies i read a spoiler on Dead inside and there is no indication too my suggestion of the baby dying either. Also Mac will make sure Stella will be going no where. He will probably produce evidence of her value to the force or maybe somthing personal will happen to Sinclair to drop the procedure. Remember when Macs job was in jeopardy
i think this season with Stella in jeopardy with both her job and her life, we will have more of Mac. I think it will be incredible amazing those scenes where he finally will fight for her. I pay for a moment like that!:drool:

Aw.. MacsLady.. I totally and strongly agree with you~ :) Like i said from earlier post, i don't want their friendship straight to bed! LOL! I want it slow. That's what makes me not interested in **. :lol:

Lori.. Thank you and i'll take that as a compliment :D~

Gio.. I have to agree with you that their friendship is full of respect and trust which is sooooooooooo perfect~ :) GOSH! Another problem now.. *Hopes TPTB don't push them into something like D/L* I don't like to see Mac and Stella quarrel and ignore each other like D/L! :lol: Even if they do, i hope they can manage to settle it down together. Just hope for NO!

Asprine--->
I don't like to see Mac and Stella quarrel and ignore each other like D/L! :lol: Even if they do, i hope they can manage to settle it down together. Just hope for NO!

It would be the worst mistake (and TPTB had already made many). Their relationship is something that charms everyone on the show even those who are not their fans (poor people! :D

AXN aired this morning 3.01. Beyond the fact i don't like the episode i noticed "She" offered to make coffee so our hypothesis was true: it was HER apartment :lol: Besides when "she" carresed his chest Mac put this face :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He didn't feel too comfortable with that moment! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Yes, I also have to agree with you.. that will be the worst mistake TPTB has ever make but we can do nothing about it even if they put it that way. We can only complain to our TV or here.. :lol:

Is it? 3.01! Worst beginning and ending of the episode.. LOL! :lol: I don't want to see that annoying face. Last time my friend told me, "Do you see Mac in bed before?" I say WHAT?!?! with who.. and i straight go and watch 3.01 i was like *pukes*! Why does P touch Mac's chest.. LOL! I want Stella to be the first one to touch it~ :lol: I've been hating the kiss in 3.01 because it was Mac who started that!

I haven't seen 3.01 and by the sounds of it, I don't want to, I don't wanna see Mac with "her", the only woman who deserves him is Stella. I'd love to see a scene with Mac and Stella in bed, it would be like the cutest thing, I'd love to see them share a tender moment, talking about their love for eachother, and then share a sweet kiss... That would be beyond cute. :luvlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back