Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Jimeneze!! GREAT to have you and thanks for the pictures!!

Well just got done watching "Comes around" and I have to say... anyone they try to hook up with Mac outside of Stella can not be convincing. He was seeing "Her" during this eppie and he was not listening to any thing she was saying in the diner. Earlier he walked out of the court house and who knows where to find him??? Yes of course!! She knows his soul and to put another woman up against that well nice try. Stella gives him advice and he listens, and ACTS upon it; he trusts her and she feels the same. When she was testifying she said Mac Taylor is the one person she trusts completely both professionally AND personally. They are going to have to do some pretty good writing to undo somthing that has been going on since he first laid eyes on her GOOD LUCK!! Now all they have to do is get us to September 24th and FIND HIM!!! Seven more days.......

My best friend got Sugarplum in the Nutcracker!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her.:)

Anyway,... so........ wat up! ooo!!!! I'll get a picture!!!!:):lol:

SMacked picture

Mac had that "I won't show that I'm mad that Flack just interrupted on the sweetest moments of my life!!!" look.:lol::lol::lol:

Aw.. Vave. I'm happy for your friend.

Anyway, i love that picture!! Because it's one of my favourite scene. :lol: That was a perfect RND scene where we get to see a hug and a kiss! :drool::drool: That scene.. Ah.. I can't remember how many times have i repeat it. :lol: And the "I snore" << like i said, it's not a reason!! :lol: But most of us still think that Stella is living with Mac now even though we don't have prove. :)

Asprine said:
But most of us still think that Stella is living with Mac now even though we don't have prove. :)

That's so true! I do love all the secret glances and the secret touches. I wonder what would happen if Mac accidentally said "honey" to Stella?

OR
If Stella let it slip by saying "see you at home." Wouldn't that be something? Something that we have known all along, that they are meant for each other and that they are living together. :D

Last edited:
OMG! those pictures are brilliant and cute!!! Thank you for posting the links here. I probably never check CSI NY section. LOL! Mac and Stella.. AH!!!! I can't believe it!! Both of them are so cute.. Gary and Melina too! AJ TOO!!! :drool::drool: LOL!

Do you see that? Melina wanted to stab Gary... Gary must be joking about her again. I love that picture so much!!! Melina is sooooo pretty in that dress! :lol:

Kikii.. I agree with you.. I also imagined that it was Mac and Stella cutting the wedding cake.. Their cake is very nicely decorated! :lol:
Those pictures are great!! Thank you kikii.. :D

Last edited:
Oh! I see it! I couldn't tell if she was trying to sta him or she was fixing her hair.:lol: But anyway........ OMG!!!!!!!! Less than week now! Squee!:):):):):bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Oh My Gosh, if the were living together, and one of them said something along the lines of you know what, I would officially melt!:lol: Like what if they played Monopoly and Mac actually won and Stella couldn't let it go?

"You know I like to buy Boardwalk!!! How could you?!?!?!?!?!?!:scream::scream::scream::lol::scream::scream:"
"You told me not to let you win this time, so I had to buy everything expensive that I could. That was a war last night Stella. Boardwalk was all that could have saved me."
:lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: That would be hysterical!!!

LOL! Vave.. That little moment there is really a nice idea!! :drool::drool: Hopes the writers will give us some little scenes of Mac and Stella. I won't complain anything if they give us something which will really surprise us and something that will make me probably some of you faint.. :lol:

Anyway, Vave.. I mean Melina looks like wanted to Stab him. Probably playing with him because maybe Gary is joking about her again. :lol:

Love this one

MacetStella00-2.jpg

:drool:
They are like a real couple.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/MacetStella0012-3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/MacetStella0010-3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/MacetStella0011-1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/MacetStella009-1.jpg

OMG! That was OMG! I mean.. It really looks like .. :drool::drool: Thank you Lilou.. Thank you for posting them here.. Those pictures makes my day. :lol: ^^ How i wished that was true!! Gosh!! He was holding her hand and she hugs him from behind! OH~ OH~ OH~ I'm really :drool::drool:! *Drifts off to day dreams*

Oh my word!
Those pics from the 100th eppie party are awesome! Thank you soo much for posting them!!
Sorry for not posting yesterday. Stella and Mac could've almost come to check on me. I was too sick to move fingers, but now I'm fine.
No NO! You cannot be serious! Stella may not be replaced. She's special and Mac loves her way too much! he couldn't live without her. maybe 5.05 is really called 'Dead inside' because of mac's pain. But I'm sure or at least I HOPE that Mac'll fight for her and succeed!! CSI without Stella is like Grey's Anatomy without Grey!
Remember the LV eppie where Gil accidentally called Cath his wife. that ws hilarious! I can so mpicture that happening with mac and Stella. Just imagine:
*Mac had a very long speech at his cell wich contents must be censored, but some how a police officer listened*
Officer: Ermmm this must've been your wife.
mac: Yeah of course...she was awesome *giggling*

or
Flack: Isn't it a little bit sad to live on your own Mac? i mean don't you need a room mate?
Mac: Oh no! I already have a VERY good one.

or
Stella :...,but you do know that your clothes are still laying all over our floor?
Mac: Oh damn it! I'll tidy up right when I get home.
Flack+Danny: *WTH?*

Mac: Yes
:adore:

OMG AnJ! How'd you feeling now? i missed you yesterday! *Hugs* :D Hope you get well soon. :)

Anyway, I agree with you that Stella shouldn't be replaced by anyone! No one can measures up to her! Hopes that it won't happen!:(

I love your scenes there.. How i wished that was true! :drool::drool:

OMG AnJ! How'd you feeling now? i missed you yesterday! *Hugs* :D Hope you get well soon. :)

Anyway, I agree with you that Stella shouldn't be replaced by anyone! No one can measures up to her! Hopes that it won't happen!:(

I love your scenes there.. How i wished that was true! :drool::drool:
ok i haven't been here in a couple of days what's happening with stella i don't know how to use the spoiler thing so i won't say anything like that but what's happening

Aw, gorgeous pics, everyone. I especially love the one you posted, lilou, of Gary and Melina at the 100th episode party, they look great together. I wish we could see Mac and Stella like that.:adore:

Mac will not let Stella be dropped. Even if you are a non SMacked shipper and see them as just friends there's no way Mac would let go of his best friend and his partner Stella. He'll fight for her! God help the dumbass superior who wants him to do that though. He/she faces the wrath of Pissy!Mac and Rambo!Stella.
Seriously though I don't think we need worry about Stella/Melina leaving. I can't imagine the show with just Mac or just Stella. I can't imagine it without Danny, Flack, or Hawkes either, they're like a family!

If Mac and Stella are living together, I can see them snuggling up on the couch to watch a DVD with some wine, and Stella falls asleep on Mac's shoulder, and he looks down at her, smiles, runs his fingers through her hair, and she sighs in her sleep and snuggles into him and...
there is NO FIREMAN anywhere except maybe in the movie and no new lady love intersts for Mac. No Jordan.

If Stella has to have a new love interest, I'd rather it be Brett (?) the guy from Hostage played by Adam Baldwin than the fireman.
Also, dear TPTB. why can't Mac and Stella have friendships with other men and women? It's like whenever they meet a new man or woman they have to be romantically involved or a love interest.
Oh, and jealous Mac would be hot.:drool: I like jealous Stella in Like Water for Murder.

Maybe the detective is one of the 12 Mac Taylor in the city. And spoiler says that sinclair want Mac fire Stella because financial cut. So why have a new member in the team. If they can't buy Stella and they can't buy someone else. No scared about Stella. But great new for Mac and Stella fan. Sure something good will happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back