Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. I could picture that now too.. I've always wondered they go for undercover as couple.. I'm probably spoiled by SMacked Fictions. :lol: And i also wonders what it's like to hear Mac calls Stella dear or honey like how Grissom call Sara. :drool::drool: I've never really heard Mac call Stella anything like that and i wished i could hear it even though they are just friends now. Maybe Mac accidentally called her that ~ :drool::drool: Aw.. I can't stop myself from thinking about this.. :lol:
yeah i've always wondered why they haven't been on a undercover job as a couple:D ohh now i also wonder how it would bee like to hear Mac call Stella honey or dear, aww that would have made a sweet scene:drool::D hmm yeah i've never heard Mac say anything like that too Stella either but i wish he would say something like that to her:D If Mac accidentally called her honey or dear, now that would have been a moment i would never forget..:drool::D

yeah i've always wondered why they haven't been on a undercover job as a couple:D ohh now i also wonder how it would bee like to hear Mac call Stella honey or dear, aww that would have made a sweet scene:drool::D hmm yeah i've never heard Mac say anything like that too Stella either but i wish he would say something like that to her:D If Mac accidentally called her honey or dear, now that would have been a moment i would never forget..:drool::D
Yeah.. It would make a great scene between them. I think i might as well repeat the scene again and again and again until i'm satisfied with it. :lol: I also will never forget that perfect scene :drool::drool:. I wished to see them went out together to a.. *Unofficial date* It's been a long time since the dog show.. :lol: They should do that more.. :drool: Maybe a real dinner. :lol: And where they would dance together.. I've never seen they both dance before. I'd wished and loved to see that~ GOSH! I've imagined Mac's arms around Stella's waist and Stella's arms around Mac's neck. *Oh* I'm sure when the dance end.. their lips will meet. LOL! My day dreams are way too much over.. :guffaw:

Yeah.. It would make a great scene between them. I think i might as well repeat the scene again and again and again until i'm satisfied with it. :lol: I also will never forget that perfect scene :drool::drool:.
yeah i know that would have been a soo great scene between them:D yeah i would have done the same thing as you, repeat the scene over and over and over again:lol: well it's kinda hard to forget a scene that's perfect especially when it's a SMACKed scene:lol:':D
I wished to see them went out together to a.. *Unofficial date* It's been a long time since the dog show.. :lol: They should do that more.. :drool: Maybe a real dinner. :lol: And where they would dance together.. I've never seen they both dance before. I'd wished and loved to see that~ GOSH! I've imagined Mac's arms around Stella's waist and Stella's arms around Mac's neck. *Oh* I'm sure when the dance end.. their lips will meet. LOL! My day dreams are way too much over.. :guffaw:
hmm yeah you're right it's been a long time since the dog show 'date'. Soo me think we deserve a new ''unofficial date'' or a real date 'cause we have been nice haven't we??:D:lol:
aww that would have been sooo darn cute and sweet to see them dancing together, Mac with his arms around Stella's waist and Stellla's arms around Mac's neck ^like you said up^ that would have been soo cute moment:D and a kiss when the dance ends:drool::drool:

hey everyone (my first time in here;) )!

i've got another great one :

PDVD_025.jpg

stellas view is like: "i told you I could resist you when we were alone!" she seems so satisfied:p

and another one. just because they look so cool in here

PDVD_018.jpg

yeah i know that would have been a soo great scene between them:D yeah i would have done the same thing as you, repeat the scene over and over and over again:lol: well it's kinda hard to forget a scene that's perfect especially when it's a SMACKed scene:lol:':D

Well, That's probably what every SMacked fans would do. :lol: SMacked's Relationship makes my day. I cannot stop myself from watching them everyday.

hmm yeah you're right it's been a long time since the dog show 'date'. Soo me think we deserve a new ''unofficial date'' or a real date 'cause we have been nice haven't we??:D:lol:
aww that would have been sooo darn cute and sweet to see them dancing together, Mac with his arms around Stella's waist and Stellla's arms around Mac's neck ^like you said up^ that would have been soo cute moment:D and a kiss when the dance ends:drool::drool:

Yes.. I do think we deserve a new "unofficial date" or a real date. We really have been nice. :lol: It's been so long! 3 seasons without their date. :(. I don't think "A DATE" would be too much to ask for. :lol:

hey everyone (my first time in here;) )!

Anyway, Hello Jimenez, Welcome to Mac/Stella Thread. Hope you have fun here. We have lots of great people here.. :) And thanks for those great pictures you have there.I love it especially the first one which obviously is Another Gaze That Speaks Volumes. :) The second one, they probably suits each other in whatever they wear! They are just made for each other :D!

Jimenez, welcome to the thread:) it's many great people in here and it's always fun to get new people in here:D and by the way the first pic is soo great, it looks like they got a secret or something they aren't saying:lol: and look how cute to look together on the first pic:D the 2 pic, it's a don't mess with us pic:lol::D
Well, That's probably what every SMacked fans would do. :lol: SMacked's Relationship makes my day. I cannot stop myself from watching them everyday.
well yeah it's probably what the SMacked fans would do and Mac and Stella's relationship make's my day too i get:lol: i read fan fictions almost every time im on the internet:lol:
Yes.. I do think we deserve a new "unofficial date" or a real date. We really have been nice. :lol: It's been so long! 3 seasons without their date. :(. I don't think "A DATE" would be too much to ask for. :lol:
mhm we soo deserve a new ''unofficial date'' or a real date, and we have been nice haven't we:D:lol: ohh yeah it's been loong (to long) since a date, hello the whole s3 omg that's loong:lol: and i agree with ya Asprine ^you said up^ a ''date'' that isn't too much to ask for..:lol:

Hello everyone, I'm back. :D Got exciting news, my cousin had twins, little boys, Scott and James. :D

Welcome to Smacked Jimenez, it's always great to have new fans join us, our family is rapdily expanding. So like I said, welcome. :D Thanks so much for the pics, they are so cute, I like the first one, how they are sharing a cute look, and the second one, well it's just hot!! :devil:

Oh gosh I agree Asprine and Gio, we definitely need another unofficial date, or an official one would be even better. *I need to see their first one. What ep was it in?* I also loved your little scenario Asprine, about Mac's arms around her waist, and hers around his neck, that would be sooo cute. :luvlove: As for them getting married, I actually think I'd collapse, that would be so cute!! :luvlove: Oh and I'd also love to hear Mac call her "Honey" or "Dear", that would be beyond cute. :adore:

Oh my word, thanks so much for the thumbnail you posted on the previous page Debbie, it does look like she is running towards him. *I need a larger pic, runs off searching for one* Plus is has my Adam in it... :adore:

Got exciting news, my cousin had twins, little boys, Scott and James. :D
aww soo sweet Steph:)
Oh gosh I agree Asprine and Gio, we definitely need another unofficial date, or an official one would be even better. *I need to see their first one. What ep was it in?* I also loved your little scenario Asprine, about Mac's arms around her waist, and hers around his neck, that would be sooo cute. :luvlove: As for them getting married, I actually think I'd collapse, that would be so cute!! :luvlove: Oh and I'd also love to hear Mac call her "Honey" or "Dear", that would be beyond cute. :adore:
the first ''unofficial date'' was in Recyling s1 eppy 12 (the dog show):) and to hear Mac call her ''honey'' or ''dear'' i know that would be beyond cute + it would darn nice:D

Last edited:
Welcome Jimenez to the Smacked thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a crazy family but with loving and adorable members
join our chats and have fun!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have the feeling the

new detective will come to replace Stella. It will be shocking for both of them. But it's truly promising because if they are living together they will have akwards moments and probably they'll have their first kiss on 5.08 (the 100 th episode) :drool: after all if she is cut as a CSI they won't be violating rules :drool: the thing i don¡t want to loose Stella as CSI :( but the rest is perfect! :eek:

OMG! I didn't think about this:

The 506 episode is Cuts. There is not futher information on 5.07 and on 5.08 Stella wasn't mentioned...the thing is.............The 5.07 is called Dead inside. Could we expect is Mac who is dead inside because the loss of Stella??????? OMG!

Debbie :D

ps:Congrats Auntie Steph! wish them on my behalf be happy and have a long a pleasent life :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GOSH! Debbie.. :(:(:( I don't want that to happen! No one can replace Stella. :( Not even her CSI job.. :( Stella.. *Sighs* No one can measures up to Stella.. Not even Julia Ormond.

Back to positive side.. I have this strong feeling that something good and brilliant will happen in episode 5.08 even though there's no mention of her. I bet there will be! New beginning, New surprise..:)

Aw.. Steph.. Congrats to your family.. and God Bless. :)

I can't wait anymore.. It's just 6 days for me.. :lol::drool::drool: I guess there will be a hug in episode 5.01 :drool::drool:.

Thanks Gio, Debbie and Asprine, for all of your sweet words about my new little cousins, I'm really excited, I'll hopefully get to meet them at the weekend. :D *Hugs*

Oh no, no, nooo, I really hope that your theory is wrong, the show would have such a lose without Stella, to be honest, I can't imagine it without her... It would be a lose to the whole team, but Mac in particular, like you said, he'd be broken inside with out her... When is Stella meant to have pizza with Adam? *Memory lapse*

It's a week until I see the premiere, I'm so excited. :D We had better get that Smacked hug we've been dreaming about, or else I shall be rather upset. :lol: I need some Smacked cuteness. :D

Last edited:
You're welcome Steph. :(:( I'm already upset now.. LOL! *Hugs* I need more of it. At least a hug in episode 1. I hope our wish will come true. A hug isn't too bad. :)

Adam.. I would love to see his little crush on Stella. Maybe Mac wanted to ask Stella out but..

Mac : Hey Stella, wanna grab something?
Stella : Sorry, I have plans tonight with Adam.
Mac : (Felt jealous) Adam?
Stella : What? We're just friends.

LOL! I'm so curious that i want to see Mac jealous because of Stella.. :lol: I'm looking forward to the pizza scene even though it's Stella and Adam. I'm sure it would be cute to see the *shy* Adam. :)

Gosh, I'd love to see Mac getting jealous over Adam... Adam would be so scared of what Mac would say to him, he's always really scared of Mac, I watched an ep, I think it might have been ...Comes Around, and Mac was so mean to poor Adam... He looked so scared. I just wanted to go and give him a big hug. But then Stella stood up for him, which was really cute. :adore: Although I'd love to see Mac being jealous of Adam, that would be so hot. :adore:
Well I think it's time for bed for me. Goodnight family. *Big hugs for you all* :adore:

Yes.. I always pity Adam. Have you seen the season 5 picture? I like Adam in that outfit. It's really cute. and he looks so serious. :D I think Mac being jealous of Adam would be really a good scene. :lol: I'm glad that Stella is always the one who stood up for someone. She's a really good friend. :)

Good night Steph. Have a nice sleep! :)

Hey Jimenez, welcome to the thread! Nice to have another fellow SMACKer right when the new season's about to start... I love the pics by the way.

but what if they are gonna go undercover as a couple in love and they are engaged and they are getting married and while they're undercover the both of them finally say to each other that they are in love with each other

That's genius... why haven't TPTB done that already? Do you think that we might get a little something like that next season? By the way guys, I totally agree with you about Mac and Stella going on an unofficial date. It seems that every season is marked with there dates and I'm pretty sure that the trend will continue. *pokes TPTB* At least I hope so...

Hello everyone, I'm back. :D Got exciting news, my cousin had twins, little boys, Scott and James. :D

Twins! Oh my god, that's awesome... wait, that would make them your first cousins once removed. *daydreams about babies* This might sound like a crazy idea, but with you as their cousin, they might turn out to be mini SMACKers! *ignores weird looks from the thread* But by then, SMACK would be cannon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back