Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure nothing will happen, I don't think we have any need to worry, Mac will fight for her, he'll fight to the end, there is noway he'd loose his Stella.
I belive that in Melina in Anj's icon, she looks so pretty with her glasses on, well she always looks pretty, but especially so there. :D

Aww Vave that was such a cute little scenario, I'd love for something like that to happen, I always imagine them getting together after a traumatic event... I always think that Stella would be crying, scared that she could have lost Mac, then he'll come up and hug her, and rock her gently, then he'll tell her how he feels, and she'll tell him she feels the same way, and then they'll share a romantic kiss, and it'll all be so cute. :adore: :luvlove:

Well I'm off to bed now. Goodnight everyone. *Hugs for my Smacked family* :D

Melina is pretty in whatever she's on! :lol:

Anyway, Thank you, Steph! For reassuring me.. I guess i better be on the positive side.. I know there will be perfect scenes of Mac and Stella in season 5! :)

Good night Steph! Have a nice sleep! :)

Steph---> part of the mind readers group now dear! :D Sleep tight

why do i call you a mind reader?
I always think that Stella would be crying, scared that she could have lost Mac, then he'll come up and hug her

do you remember this pic?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/97181_D1595b.jpg

well check the previous pic :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
97181d1665b1a7617fsa5.png
Doesn't she look as if she is running towards ...? Mac....:drool:?
Sorry gals i'll try to get the huge pic but this thumbail is worth:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

hugs to everyone

Debbie :D

Baby Daniella from "On the job" awwwwww how beautiful Stella looked with that baby! And Mac telling her the best it could happened to Daniella was to be with Stella!:drool:

When was that?! I can't believe I missed SMACK with kids! Man, I would have loved to see that... now I have this image of Mac with a baby in his arms. Maybe I oughta change my signature to Just to be "controversial", Mac Taylor would look damn good with a baby in his arms because there's nothing sexier than a man protecting a child. I think Stella would agree with me...

I've got spoiler boxes again... thanks again Debbie. *hugs* Now where was I? Oh yeah. Oh. My. God. The Brass is thinking of taking Stella off of the payroll? I'm thinking that Sinclair may have something to do with this... and you know that Mac is gonna fight for her. She's his partner after all... maybe more if he wasn't so damn secretive!

Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D you are so welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SInclair is after this??????

Isn't he in jail?????? how could he mange to bother Mac through Stella?:eek: Someone mentioned he will get her a new position for her to keep her so it sounds so so so promising :D

Lori---> [/SPOILER="Season 5"] [/SPOILER] copy the tags from here because the original tags are so behind (The Smacked family is so chatty :lol: ) Remember to delete te Slash from the first tag

Debbie :D

No, you're talking about Gerrard... the one who shot his daugther's rapist. Sinclair is still on the show and he's still causing trouble for Mac and the rest of the lab. Remember? He was on Mac's case about the Taxi Cab serial killer during the whole case. Who knows? Sinclair might be behind the trouble with Stella just to piss off Mac.

*BLEHX* at Sinclair! :lol: Sinclair is such a troublemaker - Why doesn't he get anything back from that? I wished Mac kicks his *** for that! Poor Stella.. Hope she's going to be okay~ Maybe if Sinclair finds trouble again and Something on SMacked will be revealed! :drool::drool:

ha ha we hope they will be living together and they won't need to move beyond 2 metres :lol:
well i also hope they're living together:D it would be sweet to see a scene were both of them are making food while they have a small talk:D okey maybe Mac will be making the food and Stella would stand and admire him and look at him 'cause she thinks he is soo darn sexy in a apron:D

i got a picture
78935619xg0.jpg

the look they're sharing, it look like they got a secret:D

Gio.. That picture.. :drool::drool: Another Gaze that Speaks volume~
Hmph.. Your little idea is brilliant! Mac with nothing on but in his apron while Stella enjoy seeing him preparing dinner for them.. :lol: :drool::drool: Thank you for the picture ~

Gio.. That picture.. :drool::drool: Another Gaze that Speaks volume~
yeah i know it speaks volume, they look straight in each other's eyes:drool:
Hmph.. Your little idea is brilliant! Mac with nothing on but in his apron while Stella enjoy seeing him preparing dinner for them.. :lol: :drool::drool:
me think Stella would have dessert before dinner:lol::devil: :D

Originally Posted by Gio
me think Stella would have dessert before dinner:lol::devil: :D

LOL! That... *Drifts Off to day dreams* :drool::drool: And i would be enjoying seeing Stella having Mac for dessert LOL!

yeah i know it speaks volume, they look straight in each other's eyes:drool:

I'm sure we will get to see more of that in season 5.. :lol: Mac is the only one who can read Stella's mind and vice versa.. :) Their never endless friendship that will develops into something more!!!:drool::drool:

LOL! That... *Drifts Off to day dreams* :drool::drool: And i would be enjoying seeing Stella having Mac for dessert LOL!
oh belive me you would not be the only one enjoying to see Stella have Mac for dessert:drool::drool: :D
I'm sure we will get to see more of that in season 5.. :lol: Mac is the only one who can read Stella's mind and vice versa.. :) Their never endless friendship that will develops into something more!!!:drool::drool:
yeah that im sure if too:) and yeah Mac is the only one that can read Stella's mind and the only person she will open up to:) Friendship develops to something more:drool: one thing that poped up in my mind now is that people always say that they marry their bestfriend:D

people always say that they marry their bestfriend:D
Do you think we will get the chance to see them get married in somewhere later season? :) I guess i would be very very very very happy for them! But most of all i would like to see them in some intimate moments.. :drool::drool:

oh belive me you would not be the only one enjoying to see Stella have Mac for dessert:drool::drool: :D

Yeah, I know.. :drool::drool: And i also believe that i'm not the only one who will faint seeing that.. because the scene is tooooooooo HOT!!!! :lol:

Do you think we will get the chance to see them get married in somewhere later season? :) I guess i would be very very very very happy for them! But most of all i would like to see them in some intimate moments.. :drool::drool:
i wish we'll se them getting married in later seasons, aww i can already picture their wedding:lol:
but what if they are gonna go undercover as a couple in love and they are engaged and they are getting married and while they're undercover the both of them finally say to each other that they are in love with each other:D okey i might be dreaming again:lol:
Yeah, I know.. :drool::drool: And i also believe that i'm not the only one who will faint seeing that.. because the scene is tooooooooo HOT!!!! :lol:
well i would be fainting also if i saw a eppy like that, and i agree with ya Asprine, a scene like that would be soo sooo darn and way way tooo hoooot!!:lol:

i wish we'll se them getting married in later seasons, aww i can already picture their wedding:lol:
but what if they are gonna go undercover as a couple in love and they are engaged and they are getting married and while they're undercover the both of them finally say to each other that they are in love with each other:D okey i might be dreaming again:lol:
Yeah.. I could picture that now too.. I've always wondered they go for undercover as couple.. I'm probably spoiled by SMacked Fictions. :lol: And i also wonders what it's like to hear Mac calls Stella dear or honey like how Grissom call Sara. :drool::drool: I've never really heard Mac call Stella anything like that and i wished i could hear it even though they are just friends now. Maybe Mac accidentally called her that ~ :drool::drool: Aw.. I can't stop myself from thinking about this.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back