Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph--->
I watched ...Comes Around yesterday
Awwww i enjoyed so hard that eppy. Not only because i saw the light at the end of the tunnel (Mac having dinner with P and not paying attention to her :D ) but also the incredible closeness between them when she helped him to deal with Gerard and Co. She saved him that day! :D And i don't mention the last scene awwww so sweet!!!!

Gio--->
season 4 have started up here in Norway again *does a happy dance* it started with the eppy were the boy Ruben gets killed(that was soo sad eppy..) can't wait for taxi and all the good Smacked eppy's:D
So happy for you!!!! Things start to be interesting in 4.16 so enjoy the ride :D well 4.15 is very likeable but Stella is not that much in that eppy. The fun starts in RND :D

Karu--->
You hit the nail on the head! I think you may be onto something there... his features did look a little waxy to me. Hopefully, if what Debbie said is true, then we won't have to worry about him much longer... *doesn't notice trail of wax drippings*

I'm afraid of writers' mind. Are we sure is going to be the fireman her new boyfriend? I watched Hostage again and the Security guy...well he left me a lot of pending questions. He is at a high level. Actually he looks like a spy guy. And the way Stella talked to him it was obvious they are friends. Was it casual that Stella met him as Mac met Jordan who also had her own power?:eek: mmmmm i feel we could be surprise at some point ;)

Kat-->
Just until an episode airs - all things are considered spoilers. Some people won't look at promotional pics or previews for the next weeks episodes. So all we are trying to do is respect that. Just try to remember to use them. If something is missed I will try to catch it!

Thank you and as i said not harm intended. I always use the spoiler box but i didn't know about the promotional pics. Thanks for claryfing :)

Debbie :D

You're welcome! AnJ.. I'll watch your fan vid later :D I'm sure it will be a brilliant one. :) I love your fan fiction.

Eee.. Anyone can help me get rid of SMacked for 1 week in my mind? LOL! I'm having my exam.. :lol: Nevermind.. I don't want to get rid of them. I love them. Love till i can't stop myself from wanting more from them!!! SMacked is my entertainment. Back to Mac and Stella,

Debbie, Where you get those photos? It's lovely i must say! I don't seem to find them in any where. :lol: Thank you for posting them here. It makes me happy! Goodnight Goodnight Goodnight LOL! That song stuck in my head.. :lol::lol:

OH!!! How i hope that comes true.. "Mac pulls Stella towards him and kiss her senseless!" That is so so so gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd. :drool::drool: Spoils my mind again :(. LOL! I wished to see them in passionate kiss. I never wonder how it would be like to see Mac and Stella kiss on the lips. I want to see that! What's it feels like to kiss a person you worked so long with her for the first time? I will just faint and bang my own head on wall because the scene of them kissing together would be too hoT!!!! :drool::drool: I think when i see them in bed i'll be nose bleed and straight R.I.P inside Coffin. LOL! I'm insane already. Probably because of the writers and fictions, they make me expect more from SMacked relationship. The writers of CSI NY is encouraging me to become crazy by telling us something that is bad and suddenly change it to good again. :lol: Mac and Stella.. Leaves me breathless! :drool::drool:

Goodbye, i go School now. :D Take care..

You're welcome! AnJ.. I'll watch your fan vid later :D I'm sure it will be a brilliant one. :) I love your fan fiction.

I love her fanfiction too as well Gio's fanfiction. Anj, i think is ok if you post the link here. Or better if you post inside the fanclip thread ;) we will enjoy it (I need to finish your fic!)

Eee.. Anyone can help me get rid of SMacked for 1 week in my mind? LOL! I'm having my exam.. :lol: Nevermind.. I don't want to get rid of them. I love them. Love till i can't stop myself from wanting more from them!!! SMacked is my entertainment.

It's the same for me. The only way to disconnect myself from Smacked is not to turn on the PC. It's an addiction :D

Debbie, Where you get those photos? It's lovely i must say! I don't seem to find them in any where. :lol: Thank you for posting them here. It makes me happy! Goodnight Goodnight Goodnight LOL! That song stuck in my head.. :lol::lol:

I got the lastest pics from here http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=csi&no=18244&page=1 ;) and you're welcome :D I love that song so much. and i have found new lyrics which talk about Smacked too :D

wished to see them in passionate kiss. I never wonder how it would be like to see Mac and Stella kiss on the lips. I want to see that! What's it feels like to kiss a person you worked so long with her for the first time? I will just faint and bang my own head on wall because the scene of them kissing together would be too hoT!!!! :drool::drool: I think when i see them in bed i'll be nose bleed and straight R.I.P inside Coffin. LOL! I'm insane already

:guffaw::guffaw: I must confess i want a kiss on the lips this season too. I want to know how natural Melina and Gary will be on that (maybe it will be some kind of embarrasing because they are friends:lol:) But we need that kiss on Season 5. After the closeness they had from the very moment they started living together the kiss was meant to be :lol:

The writers of CSI NY is encouraging me to become crazy by telling us something that is bad and suddenly change it to good again

As Lori said (never a better description) writers want to play ping pong with our minds. I don't know what to think anymore at this point ;):lol:

Goodbye, i go School now. :D Take care..
Take care you too. Have a good day at school (funny is we are in different extremes of the world and i'm ready to go to bed in couple of hours :D

Last edited:
I'll be heading to bed myself and then up for another week of WORK!!
I dont think we need to worry about the guy in hostage he was just helping Stella with the gun information. I dont think the fireman will be around long either because if he is we will just light a match and watch him "Drip away"!!!

I must confess i want a kiss on the lips this season too. I want to know how natural Melina and Gary will be on that (maybe it will be some kind of embarrasing because they are friends:lol:) But we need that kiss on Season 5. After the closeness they had from the very moment they started living together the kiss was meant to be :lol:
Yes.. They are close friends.. and thats what i thought about Gary and Melina kissing each other on the lips. It would be embarassing. :lol: But that's what we want. They have to do it! *Meh*

I got the lastest pics from here http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id...o=18244&page=1 ;) and you're welcome :D I love that song so much. and i have found new lyrics which talk about Smacked too :D
Thank you for the links! :D It's in Japanese LOL! You're a Japanese? :) Maybe next time if they update those photos, can you post it here? I can't read Japanese. :) Thank you Debbie! :)

Take care you too. Have a good day at school (funny is we are in different extremes of the world and i'm ready to go to bed in couple of hours :D

Aw.. I just came back from school. :D You must be in bed now..

It's the same for me. The only way to disconnect myself from Smacked is not to turn on the PC. It's an addiction :D

Know what i've done today? My whole exam paper is full with the word SMacked.. I mean question paper only. I finished answering it so i have nothing to do instead i scribble my question paper with "SMacked". LOL! :lol:

Hello everyone, yup Debbie, I agree, that scene with P talking to Mac and him not listening was hilarious, I bet he was day dreaming about Stella. :devil:

Oh, I'd also love to see how a scene with a kiss played out, I don't think it would be embarassing for them. Marg and Billy (CSI:LV) are really close and they always kiss eachother, it's rather cute. I think that Gary and Melina would be close like that, I don't reckon it would be awkward... *Sorry, I'm rambling again*

Haha, sounds much better than working Asprine. :lol: Today in school I was sitting in the common room at lunch time, I was in a daze day dreaming about Adam, and Mac and Stella, and my friend came up and started talking to me... I didn't realise for about a minute, it was pretty funny, I was like "Sorry Ruth, I was in a daze..." :lol:

Hey!
here's te link to my vid click meeeee!!
Oh and yes I agree. ..Comes around was agreat eppie! Especially the ending made my day. Mac was first like 'Eh no it wasn't satisfying' and then he totally changed....:D
Oh exams and smacked are a familiar topic to me *coughs*. Once I wrote Stella Taylor on my chemistry exam *coughs* but my teacher didn't mind...luckily:D.
And about the kiss..dunno I've always dreamt about that but I also think it'd be weird in some way...I mean you've been the best friend of some one and then BOOM anything changes...but anyways I'd pay to watch a scene like that.
9 days left, ladies!! :)

So happy for you!!!! Things start to be interesting in 4.16 so enjoy the ride :D well 4.15 is very likeable but Stella is not that much in that eppy. The fun starts in RND :D
ohh im gonna sitting like im glued to the Tv when a eppy of s4 are on the Tv:D
I wished to see them in passionate kiss. I never wonder how it would be like to see Mac and Stella kiss on the lips. I want to see that! What's it feels like to kiss a person you worked so long with her for the first time? I will just faint and bang my own head on wall because the scene of them kissing together would be too hoT!!!! :drool::drool:
ohh you're not the only one wishing to see them in a very very passionate kiss..:D or it could just be a sweet kiss, where Mac kiss Stella on the lips and then the kiss just develops to more passionated kiss:D im already picturing it:drool::D
I agree, that scene with P talking to Mac and him not listening was hilarious, I bet he was day dreaming about Stella. :devil:
see Mac isn't interested in talking with that P'Lady. (so that means he was day dreaming of Stella, don't think im gonna say anything else about it:devil::D ).. me think Mac is more interested in talking with Stella then that P'lady..:D

Steph, what can i say, Smacked can be distracting sometimes:D like me when i were at school today, i started to daydream about Mac and Stella then my friends draged me out of the class room but i were walking in autopilot and my friends stop draging me and i traveled right into the wall:lol: and of course with my luck one of my teachers (my spanish teacher, Ernest) walked by me right when i walked into the wall and he looked at me with a suprised look and asked me if i was alright i just nodded, i still couldn't understand what just had happend so Ernest just pated me on my shoulder and we talked a little, while my friends keeped laughing at me... That's how Mac and Stella daydreams distract me:lol:

Steph, what can i say, Smacked can be distracting sometimes:D like me when i were at school today, i started to daydream about Mac and Stella then my friends draged me out of the class room but i were walking in autopilot and my friends stop draging me and i traveled right into the wall:lol: and of course with my luck one of my teachers (my spanish teacher, Ernest) walked by me right when i walked into the wall and he looked at me with a suprised look and asked me if i was alright i just nodded, i still couldn't understand what just had happend so Ernest just pated me on my shoulder and we talked a little, while my friends keeped laughing at me... That's how Mac and Stella daydreams distract me:lol:
Gosh that sounds exactly like something I'd do... :lol: I always end up walking into things, or people, quite often my cute Religious Studies teacher. *Blush* But day dreaming about Mac and Stella isn't exactly somthing that can be helped. ;)

I agree Gio, Mac is much less interested in P than he is in Stella, when I was watching a scene with them in it the other day, I kinda thought that when they were walking together they looked more like Father and Daughter than an couple... But maybe that's just me... :lol:

I know that it's been said before, but I'd love to see a case when Mac and Stella had to work with a child, it would be cute to see how they would approach a scene like that... You never know they may get broody from it. ;) Now that would be something I'd love to see, them acting like parents and then the aftermath. :devil:

Haha, sounds much better than working Asprine. :lol:

:lol: LOL! Seriously, I have nothing to do that time.

ohh you're not the only one wishing to see them in a very very passionate kiss..:D or it could just be a sweet kiss, where Mac kiss Stella on the lips and then the kiss just develops to more passionated kiss:D im already picturing it:drool::D
I know.. Maybe.. It should develops into something more.. :drool::drool:

Marg and Billy (CSI:LV) are really close and they always kiss eachother

You mean they kiss each other on the lips(Including corner of the lips)? :lol: I really want to see Mac and Stella's(not Gary and Melina) behind the scenes kisses.. :drool::drool: Well, I want to see Gary and Melina too but not that kind of kiss. Friendly kiss is enough.. :D I'll try to day dream about their kisses in school lol! :lol:

Lori--->
I dont think the fireman will be around long either because if he is we will just light a match and watch him "Drip away"!!!

Asprine--->
Thank you for the links! It's in Japanese LOL! You're a Japanese? Maybe next time if they update those photos, can you post it here? I can't read Japanese. Thank you Debbie!
You're welcome. And no, i'm not. I found the link at some forum :D If you watch carefully, among those Japanese characters there are a couple of sentences in English. That's why i could save allthe pics :D

Steph--->
Oh, I'd also love to see how a scene with a kiss played out, I don't think it would be embarassing for them. Marg and Billy (CSI:LV) are really close and they always kiss eachother, it's rather cute. I think that Gary and Melina would be close like that, I don't reckon it would be awkward... *Sorry, I'm rambling again*

Embarrasing or not i bet it will be so funny!:guffaw: I remember a joke Gary made to Melina about a front cover of a magazine she didn't want to do because she had her baby a few months ago and the CSI Team used Photoshop (asked by Gary) and how they had great fun with that montage:guffaw: I bet they will laugh a lot on the set:thumbsup: BTW I wanted to star watching CSI this 9 season but when i knew about Grissom....:rolleyes: well the thing is i took that decition because I saw a pic (or several) of Marg and Bill kissing and my face was :eek: :wtf: :drool: :thumbsup: Since La Femme Nikita stars or Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny i hadn't seen such lovely thing :drool:

Anj--->
And about the kiss..dunno I've always dreamt about that but I also think it'd be weird in some way...I mean you've been the best friend of some one and then BOOM anything changes...but anyways I'd pay to watch a scene like that.

You have been watching Danny for so long!:guffaw:It's going to be weird...It's going to be crazy...but it's going to be PRICELESS:drool:I guess the writers will build the closeness between them (if they are living together as we suppose). I mean, it's not that a minute they are talking about dead bodies and the next minute they are burning for the passion...A reason to that attraction should be explained. Maybe little moments,akwards moments between them will be showed:drool:;)

Gio--->
or it could just be a sweet kiss, where Mac kiss Stella on the lips and then the kiss just develops to more passionated kiss:D im already picturing it:drool::D
I can't help but loving your ideas Gio :D My big question is how they will start the sweet kiss. And why and when :D How loevely debate we will have :D I'm melting for the idea :drool:
me think Mac is more interested in talking with Stella then that P'lady..:D
He payed attention to P as much he did with the rain :lol: But he followed Stella's advice and he saved himself :thumbsup: Stella is a QUEEN!:bolian: Besides i bet it was boring to him because she talked about ME ME ME ME....Me as usual:lol:

Steph-->
I know that it's been said before, but I'd love to see a case when Mac and Stella had to work with a child, it would be cute to see how they would approach a scene like that... You never know they may get broody from it. ;) Now that would be something I'd love to see, them acting like parents and then the aftermath.
a child and both of them working together it sounds just too perfect to be thruth :bolian: Technically they already have worked with kids but never together. And they both made me melt:bolian: They will be great parents...together :lol:

I kinda thought that when they were walking together they looked more like Father and Daughter than an couple
It's very interesting your point because sometimes she has lectured him as a mother to a son. And now you have watched this. So in many ways they complete each other in a mutual way. That's why i think they are family without sharing blood lines

I know.. I did read that interview.. Where all of them saw Melina *Shirtless* in one magazine right? I forgot what Gary said to her. Something like "You look good"! And i like the Maxim part.. Both of them is funny. Their friendship.. AW! I love how Melina says.. "I have yet to get him back, But i will!" LOL! That was.. :drool::drool: That picture was asked by Gary to made? LOL! Look.. they are so close.. And we don't have a picture of them kissing LOL!

I know.. I did read that interview.. Where all of them saw Melina *Shirtless* in one magazine right? I forgot what Gary said to her. Something like "You look good"! And i like the Maxim part.. Both of them is funny. Their friendship.. AW! I love how Melina says.. "I have yet to get him back, But i will!" LOL! That was.. :drool::drool: That picture was asked by Gary to made? LOL! Look.. they are so close.. And we don't have a picture of them kissing LOL!

Asprine where does one find this information?and is there a picture also?

Talking about working with kids they did in RND remember when Mac carries the little girl out to meet hr parents in the end? He was holding her so gently and he smoothes her hair before he lets her go (melts) also Stella and the boy she was so sweet with him Jason I mean. I loved it when she cuddled the baby also.

I just watched "snow day" and I liked my ending better, when Mac and Stella hugged then I hit the stop button! Also Mac was a little annoyed with "Her" when she told him she bought tickets without consulting him he probably never would have gone if those two events did not just happen to him the trial in "Comes around" and the drug bust in "Snow Day". In both eppies "She was trying to have a conversation with Mac and he really did not pay much attention I think he was getting "bored" with her and her vanity. When "she" talked about how he adored her he just kind of did a half smile and did not respond!! Stella is not presumptious or vain she would never talk about how wonderful she was about herself. Also when he walked in his office and "she" was waiting for him it was like "Oh boy what did I forget now? " AND when he came back from vacation it was like the team told him right away where Stella was. And it was not "did you have a restful trip?" Know it was "Her" was happy "She" "her" "SHE" "HER" "SHE" "HER" "BLAH BLAH BLAH GOOD RIDDENS!!!

That.. was Kristin Huntley interviewing Melina.. There is no pictures of the magazine.. Melina told kristin huntley about that.. :) SNow DAY! My favourite!! :D I love that part..

"Mac pulls Stella towards him and kiss her senseless!" That is so so so gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd. :drool::drool:

Oh god, that would be the icing on the cake if that happened... *hears Steph faint* Hmm, maybe that ought to be one of our filming scene scenarios. If TPTB are evil this season, we could just produce and direct our perfect SMACK kiss. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back