Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anj--->
I think P. was worse. I couldn't stand her character...he was way to selfish. And about F. well at least we had a nice scene in the end of AA.
As always i agree with you. At least we could see Frankie and Stella's relationship coming. But Mac and P.'s affair took us with our guard off:vulcan:
And of course there isn't any worse than someone who pretend to be good when she only found failures on Mac:vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan::vulcan: ITA the right word for her was "selfish" Always was My time, my relationship, my career, ME ME ME ME, meh!:klingon::lol: (I try but it's so difficult not to start ranting over her:lol:
About Mac and Stella living together. well I agree we don't really have any proof, but soo much has changed as described it. In seasons 1-3 it was always Stella who hugged and kissed Mac. And now HE ofers her an extra room and hugs her. yeahh he walks towards her...Plus I cannot imagine Stella being able to live alone in an hotel room. She needs some one to keep her warm at night :D.
Awwww it sounds so great (the warming part:thumbsup::drool:) I have been watching Taxi again and that scene in Mac's office when they talked about Reed....well it's definitively a husband-wife argue;):drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Needless to add the sitting scene...so relaxed together. And Jordan being so annoying at the end...and Stella ready to cut her head off:guffaw:

BTW I'm not a D/L fan but it's heartbreaking the song (Maroon 5) from 5.02. Finally i got the lyrics. These are promotional pics from that eppy

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/csi-ny-502_012.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/csi-ny-502_013.jpg

And this one from 5.03

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/csi-ny-503_001.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/csi-ny-503_001.jpg

Debbie :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You left me hanging from a thread we once swung from together
I’ve lick my wounds but I can’t ever see them getting better
Something’s gotta change
Things cannot stay the same

Her hair was pressed against her face, her eyes were red with anger
Enraged by things unsaid and empty beds and bad behavior
Something’s gotta change
It must be rearranged, oh

I’m sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl
It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of the heavy world
So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight
Goodnight, hope that things work out all right, yeah
Whoa

The room was silent as we all tried so hard to remember
The way it feels to be alive
The day that he first met her
Something’s gotta change
Things cannot stay the same

You make me think of someone wonderful, but I can’t place her

I wake up every morning wishing one more time to face her
Something’s gotta change
It must be rearranged, oh

It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world
Goodnight, hope that things work out all right

So much to love
So much to learn
But I won’t be there to teach you, oh
I know I can be close
But I try my best to reach you

I’m so sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl
It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world
Goodnight, hope that things work out all right, yeah
Whoa, oh…
Yeah

LOL! This song makes me cry!!! It's so nice.. I'm not a D/L fan too but i seriously can't forgive Danny for what he did to Lindsay! :lol: Back to Mac and Stella. Debbie!!! You have the same mind as me.. LOL! When i see that video just now, I'm in love with the song.. :) YES!!! Mac and Stella (Husband and Wife) << NO ONE CAN DENY THIS!! :lol: Jordan << *Pukes* for interupting :p Maroon 5's hot! :) OMG! That 3rd picture is nice.. Thank you for those pictures Debbie.

Last edited:
Hey there - anything that has to do with these season 5 episodes needs to go into spoiler boxes. I have just fixed a few posts. Also - please limit the discussion in here of other ships to a minimum. Thanks.

Sorry.. I totally forgot about that.. I didn't know lyrics is spoiler..Thank you for editing the box for me. :D Sorry.. It won't happen again i guess. :lol: And i was just commenting on Maroon 5 is hot.. Is that spoiler too? Just to make sure..

I am not sure either - but it is season 5 so I want to be safe. Not everyone likes spoilers!

Aw..Thank you for the info.. Anything that is included in season 5 won't be exposed without spoiler box. :)

**Sorry Kat for the spoiler box and thank you for add it :)

Asprine...Awwwww love the song too, dear! we are all connected! I really like this part:
It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of the heavy world

Back on Smacked...
me.. LOL! When i see that video just now, I'm in love with the song.. :) YES!!! Mac and Stella (Husband and Wife) << NO ONE CAN DENY THIS!!

Ahaaa :D It's funny how Stella is the only one who dares to comfront Mac and tells him exactly what he feels. Actually even in Hostage is obvious how much she knows him because when she found out Mac was held as hostage. This is that part:

DETECTIVE DON FLACK

He swears he didn’t kill the guy inside and he wants someone in there to prove he’s not a murderer
STELLA So Mac agreed to meet one of hisdemands
DETECTIVE DON FLACK
In exchange for a hostage

She knows him big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the lyrics, Asprine!
Debbie: I agree with you she knows him very well! She also realized that something was wrong with him in 'Can you hear me now'..oh and I loved the scenes in 'Hostage' when they were talking on the ohone! You could really feel the tension between them.
Now I don't understand TPTB at all. They say that the fireman wil be Stella#s new love interest but they also say that he'll have only two scenes...hmm maybe we'll get him in later eppies to see again, don't hope so.
Oh and if they're living together I don't think Stella's got the extra room. She must've had few nightmares so that Mac had to calm her and took her to his bed:D.
my smacked quote of the day :
Mac: I'm glad you stayed.
Stella
: That's what we do; we take care of each other.:adore:
btw. I just finished my fanfic and my first fanvid. Don't know if I may post the link here but I think you know where to find it.:D

[qoute]I have just fixed a few posts[/quote]

Hi There CSI Kat!
I was one of them can you tell me what I did wrong so I dont do it again!!! When I hit submie reply I thought I did it right???!!!

Lori, don't worry dear. Kat edited my posts not yours as far i understand (at least on this page)

But it was unintentional because i thought since CBS released those pics i could post them on here because they are the promotional pics without the spoiler box

never mind, :(

Anj--->
I agree with you she knows him very well! She also realized that something was wrong with him in 'Can you hear me now'..
ha-ha Priceless moment. Nobody else could know him any better than her. :D He tried to hide his embarrasment so hard. I wonder why he tried to lie to her.Actually he didn't even look at her eyes :D Maybe because he felt uncomfortable after he ran away to London with P????

Besides i have noticed something, Stella was so upset with him in 4.09 because he didn't tell her about the bloody t shirt

And a little later in 4.10 he changed completely his attitude because when Stella called him to tell him Drew was the 333 caller, Mac told her by phone "Drew,Andrew, Andy...Jimmie's younger brother. Andy is Drew Bredford"

And Stella knew that story. That's why he mentioned Jimmy. No more secrets between them :D

*Pops by to say hey* Hello Ladies, you've been busy since last night. :lol: I watched ...Comes Around yesterday, that was a great Smacked ep, there were a couple of cute little scenes between them in that, I liked the 2 scenes where Mac was just standing in the street, both times looking like a little lost boy and Stella came up and was able to make him feel better, especially in the last scene when he had just been aquitted of pushing that guy of the building, when Stella came up to him, and they talked then she put her arm around him and they walked away, that was such a cute scene, another where they looked like a married couple... :adore:

Thanks for your well wishes guys... I'm feeling much better, now that my fever's gone. That'll teach me to walk ten blocks to school in the rain. By the way Steph, hope you're feeling better too. *risks giving hug*

I agree with you he doesn't look real some how. Dunno why, he looks like a wax figure^^. That's why he'll melt from Mac and Stel's hotness and we won't have to see him again^^.

You hit the nail on the head! I think you may be onto something there... his features did look a little waxy to me. Hopefully, if what Debbie said is true, then we won't have to worry about him much longer... *doesn't notice trail of wax drippings*

hmm okey then, Stella wants to suprise Mac, and that she will :D im probably gonna type it in tomorrow im a little lazy right now and you *pointing at Mac and say to him* are gonna leaving the room when they read it..:D ohh and Karu hope you get better soon:)

Thanks gio! I'll make sure that Mac doesn't walk in on the briefing session... Stella will take care of him, won't you? I can't wait to read what you've got!

originally posted by Adorable_Crazy
Oh I agree Gio, we need to see jealous Mac, that would be totally hot... I loved that scene, jealous Stella was cute, but a jealous Mac... *Thud* That would be so damn hot... Well he needs to stand up for his woman!!
oh yeah a jealous Mac would be sooo damn HOT:drool:
originally posted by Ghawazee
I watch almost every week 4.17. And that scene is memorable :D
season 4 have started up here in Norway again *does a happy dance* it started with the eppy were the boy Ruben gets killed(that was soo sad eppy..) can't wait for taxi and all the good Smacked eppy's:D
originally posted by Asprine
We should see some scene like Mac drags Stella into his bedroom. :drool::drool: I also would love to see he drags Stella into a bathroom because they are both hot when they are wet.
:drool::drool::drool: ahh now i got some mental images in my head :lol: (but im not complaining:D ) Lol im hhyper again:lol:
originally posted by Ghawazee
Poor Donnie! for a moment i was afraid Stella could buried him alive:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: But later she calmed down her jealousy and she enjoyed when Mac asked her "Ride back?"
yeah at one point i thought Stella were gonna hit Donnie:lol: ahh a fun ride:devil: hehe
originally posted by AnJella
I finally dreamt of Mac and Stella again. Gosh I read too many fanfics. In my dream Mac pulled Stella towards him over his desk and they wildly started kissing and used the special glass...:lol::devil:
:drool::drool: AnJ i had a similar dream last night:lol: :devil: i woke up with a big grin on my face:lol:
originally posted by Karu_mila
Thanks gio! I'll make sure that Mac doesn't walk in on the briefing session... Stella will take care of him, won't you? I can't wait to read what you've got!
okey:D *pointing at Stella and says, be nice to him..*:D im gonna have to write it in tomorrow, just got home been out all day..

Thanks Ladies for all of your well wishes, I'm feeling alot better. *Hugs you all*

I'm really looking forward to reading all of your little scenario's they are always alot of fun to read, they give me lots of nice little mental images of Mac and Stella. :adore:

I've been watching a lot of season 3 lately and the early part of season 4, there are so many great Smacked (and Adam) scenes in these eps, so I'm on a total Smacked high of late. :D They have so many cute scenes together, but on of my fave eps has to be Sleight of Hand when he gives her the rose and the ep when she kisses him (can't remember the name). So cute, we need more scenes like those that show off their love. :adore:

But it was unintentional because i thought since CBS released those pics i could post them on here because they are the promotional pics without the spoiler box

Just until an episode airs - all things are considered spoilers. Some people won't look at promotional pics or previews for the next weeks episodes. So all we are trying to do is respect that. Just try to remember to use them. If something is missed I will try to catch it!

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back