Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori--->
AWWW Debbie! Are you coming down with something too?!!! NEIGHHHH!!!

Maybe i have the chickenpox:lol: (...in my brain! My neurons are not working:lol:)

I think he is just waiting for Stella to give her the green light!

Unconciously he is :D. She has been waiting for him and vice versa. I hope the closeness they have now they are living together push them into the kind of relationship we want
I've watched the promo and you can tell how desesperate she is because he is in danger, I enjoy everytime i listen "Find him" I wonder how he will react when she is beaten in 5.05 by the Greek guy . I PAY for Pissy Mac!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for filling me in on the pics Debbie I do think Stella is going for the hug she needs to go for a LOOONGER ONE!

You're welcome, dear! Let's pray we have more than just one intense and emotional hug. We need that one ;)

Debbie :D

Anti Fireman Campaign!!! :lol: Hello guys, I've missed out alot! LOL! Was making my new avatar with Anti Fireman! :) Steph, I agree with you.. We should see some scene like Mac drags Stella into his bedroom. :drool::drool: I also would love to see he drags Stella into a bathroom because they are both hot when they are wet. OMG!!! That red head lady!!! GOSH! I hate her so much when the first time i see her even though i don't know Mac did kiss her before! I hope we don't see her in season 5!!! :( I have to check once more on Stella's reaction when Flack asked her about that *Red Head Lady*. I have to strongly disagree that Stella Doesn't look like P. :) Stella is way too much beautiful than P! :) We've seen Stella jealous in season 4.. I want to see Mac jealous in season 5! :devil:

Last edited:
i adore you new avvie, Asprine :D

I also would love to see he drags Stella into a bathroom because they are both hot when they are wet.

It's my personal dream.The bathroom love snece :D But any scene with Mac staping Stella against the fridge could work too :D (Linda's story inspired me :D

GOSH! I hate her so much when the first time i see her even though i don't know Mac did kiss her before! I hope we don't see her in season 5!!! :(
Actually it's something i still wonder. How he could kiss her the first time being so in love with Claire. My take is he loved Claire but she wasn't the biggest love of his life...Otherwise he would NEVER kiss The Red Head Lady ;) :D

I have to check once more on Stella's reaction when Flack asked her about that *Red Head Lady*.

Poor Donnie! for a moment i was afraid Stella could buried him alive:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: But later she calmed down her jealousy and she enjoyed when Mac asked her "Ride back?"

I have to strongly disagree that Stella Doesn't look like P. :) Stella is way too much beautiful than P!

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I plea Mercy!:guffaw: Of course Stella is more beautiful than "she" but she never used to have her hair like that. "She" did ;)

We've seen Stella jealous in season 4.. I want to see Mac jealous in season 5!

well if we have to stand the fireman at least make it worth. I want jealous Mac too:drool: It will be very juicy if writers make it evident :D

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I plea Mercy!:guffaw: Of course Stella is more beautiful than "she" but she never used to have her hair like that. "She" did ;)
Its okay Debbie.. I don't blame you. I just say i disagree. :lol: I don't mind people saying that. :) Anyway, Thank you.

Actually it's something i still wonder. How he could kiss her the first time being so in love with Claire. My take is he loved Claire but she wasn't the biggest love of his life...Otherwise he would NEVER kiss The Red Head Lady ;) :D

Writers love making us confuse and they love teasing us too. They never get tired.. Instead they had fun torturing us so we can get insane soon. :lol:. Linda's story have been making me reading them repeatly. I've repeated so many times and i doesn't get bored. :lol:

This is my Anti Fireman Picture - One same as my avvie. Hope you like it.

firemancopy2-1.jpg

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/firemancopy.jpg

I've watched the promo and you can tell how desesperate she is because he is in danger, I enjoy everytime i listen "Find him" I wonder how he will react when she is beaten in 5.05 by the Greek guy ... Where did you get this information? About the beating I mean? I saw the promo clip abit fast I might add!!!

Debbie there is a super dooper secret sonic spoiler message for you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Writers love making us confuse and they love teasing us too. They never get tired.. Instead they had fun torturing us so we can get insane soon. :lol:. Linda's story have been making me reading them repeatly. I've repeated so many times and i doesn't get bored. :lol:

I know i'm completely close to insanity. I've repeated so many times "they are living together" "they are going to start a new relationship in Season 5" "their relationship is different now the're sharing spaces" that if nothing of those happens i will go straight to the next madhouse i could find;):lol:

writers are evil and they want us to be confused. Hopefully will be a happy confusion ;) :D
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Double cross on the fireman! Go figure! That's a confirmation! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :lol:

LOL!!! I just watched that scene.. Oh Stella.. Stella.. :lol:

When she says

"Actually it's weird, he seems to be fine with it." << her reaction.. OH GOSH! I was laughing the whole way.. :lol: Cute Flack. :) what is the episode where Stella sits on Mac's desk? I want to watch again.

I've watched the promo and you can tell how desesperate she is because he is in danger, I enjoy everytime i listen "Find him" I wonder how he will react when she is beaten in 5.05 by the Greek guy ... Where did you get this information? About the beating I mean? I saw the promo clip abit fast I might add!!!

Debbie there is a super dooper secret sonic spoiler message for you!!!

From the spoilers posted at the CSI Files dear!

They say:

One man who studies the past winds up losing his future.

According to CSI Files sources, the fifth episode of CSI: New York will be called "The Cost of Living". The episode begins with an archaeologist named John Sutton telling the exciting story of how he found a mysterious artifact. He is sitting in the exclusive Adventurer's Club, surrounded by well-dressed young people curious about his find. The artifact, he says, could solve one of the most famous murders in the city's history.

Despite requests to continue the story and reveal the identity of the artifact, Sutton tells them they have to be patient. He's told them enough for tonight. As Sutton leaves the Adventurer's Club, he catches the eye of Laura Roman, one of the beautiful young women standing nearby. They share a smile, and soon she heads toward the exit herself.

Sutton may have promised to finish his story another night, but he doesn't get the chance to keep his word. He is shot on the street near the club. Mac, Stella and Flack arrive at the scene and examine his wound: a single close-range gunshot to the abdomen. Laura Roman found his body while looking for a cab. She is visibly upset.

There is a piece of rawhide lying next to Sutton's body. It used to be wrapped around something, but whatever it was is missing. Danny picks up an orange lobster claw-shaped oven mitt. There's blood on and inside the mitt, and he finds a fishhook stuck in the fabric.

The oven mitt, and the rat blood they find inside of it, leads Danny and Stella to Clarence Bessie, also known as the Rat Fisherman. They find him in an alley, using a slice of pizza to lure a rat and then catching it with his mitt-covered hand. Stella sees a gold chain hanging from his pocket, and Clarence admits that he heard the gunshot and found the body. Someone was standing over Sutton when he came around the corner, but the person ran.

Clarence saw an antique pocket watch glittering in the unwrapped rawhide next to Sutton's body and decided to take it--an action he regrets now that the police have come calling. He heard footsteps and saw someone approaching where he stood beside the body, so he skeddadled. Could this pocket watch be the artifact Sutton claimed was tied to a famous murder?

Meanwhile, things get dangerous for Stella when she is attacked as she leaves the crime lab. A man grabs her and slams her against a wall, disarming her and saying he'll shoot her if she turns around. The man has a Greek accent, and Stella speaks in Greek, asking him what he wants. He demands that she give him what she took from Clarence, and when she says she doesn't have it, he wants her to tell him what it was. Stella lashes out and tries to free herself, but the man slams her to the ground. The only part of him she can see is a scar along his jawline--and the gun he is pointing toward her head.
:D

Asprine, watch my fav episode of Season 4: Taxi;)

Actually it's weird, he seems to be fine with it." << her reaction.. OH GOSH! I was laughing the whole way..
:lol: Actually i laughed with that too. She seemed to have desires of finding out the nature of their relationship. Donnie's question didn't help her to be at ease :D She only calmed down when she finally was working with him. But in the lab she didn't look well :D Even when Quinn mentioned Mac and "the curve ball" when they were watching evidence under the microscope was a weid experince for Stella. You can tell because her face spoke volumes :D

Last edited:
OMG!!! Stella.. Hurts me to see her gets hurt. :( I've read that before.. But i don't know where i read. Forgotten. Thank you Debbie for telling me what episode it is.. I've been trying to recollect my memories of Mac and Stella. :lol: I'm sure there will be a scene like doctor Mac when Stella got hurt. How i wished Mac was there to save her. LOL! I wished to see Mac take care of Stella. That will be a good and perfect scene. :)

Just watched finish that scene. Dang *Jordan* for interupting a nice scene. :lol:

You can tell because her face spoke volums :D

Yes.. Her face speaks volume but only Mac can read it. LOL! We audience can too.. :D

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be a scene like doctor Mac when Stella got hurt. How i wished Mac was there to save her. LOL! I wished to see Mac take care of Stella. That will be a good and perfect scene. :)

You're completely welcome dear! :D Along all these years and as Stellarina fan i have to say All Access was the most shocking episode for many fans..even for those who are not Stella fans

People wanted an episode as good as All Access but without the fact it's Stella's boyfriend

the responsible. Well, here it is. She will be beaten and she will be traumatized. And she will need someone to take care of her. As long as it's not the fireman that one, i'm happy because she will be recovered;) Maybe she will need company for quite a while so she will need to stay at Mac's house permanently;)

Just watched finish that scene. Dang *Jordan* for interupting a nice scene. :lol:

Yeap! it's frustrating at this point! :D It was funny how Stella was ready to jump to her throat because of the interruption. I adored how much Mac enjoyed Stella on his desk. He found it completely natural :D I hope at least writers will let us watch how they live together. I bet it's quite enjoyable! :D This sitting scene tells me so! :D

Last edited:
You're completely welcome dear! :D Along all these years and as Stellarina fan i have to say All Access was the most shocking episode for many fan..even for those who are not Stella fans

People wanted an episode as good as All Access but without the fact it's Stella's boyfriend
Yes.. I think those who is not Stellarina fan is shocked by that episode. I love that episode so much but i hate a part where i can see Stella and Frankie in bed together. That was my favourite episode because it shows how brave Stella was, to go back to her own apartment. GO!! Rambo Stella!!! :lol:

stay at Mac's house permanently
;)

OMG!! This is going to be really exciting.. I'm sure sooner or later their feelings will be revealed if they stay together.. Then.. our long waited scene with Mac and Stella in bed.. *ah*.. will come true soon. :lol:

I love that episode so much but i hate a part where i can see Stella and Frankie in bed together

Mmm that was the previous epiosde and you are right. I almost vomit for the watching of them in bed arghhhh Actually i don't know which one is the worst: Mac and P. back on 3.01 or Frankie and Stella making out arghhhhhh

OMG!! This is going to be really exciting.. I'm sure sooner or later their feelings will be revealed if they stay together.

:D before RND was aired previous spoilers said this fire was going to change Stella's life forever. The only and significative change was the closeness to Mac so if our suspects are true and they are living together...well we will have the best of the best season so far :D

Then.. our long waited scene with Mac and Stella in bed.. *ah*.. will come true soon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think Linda's story have spoiled us completely. Now we want that love scene NOW!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D (until tomorrow dear. I need to go to sleep) :D

Last edited:
Mmm that was the previous epiosde and you are right. I almost vomit for the watching of them in bed arghhhh Actually i don't know which one is the worst: Mac and P. back on 3.01 or Frankie and Stella making out arghhhhhh
Hmph.. I have no idea which one is the worst.. Both hurts me.. Both makes me vomit. :lol: When i saw Mac in bed with P i was like "WTH woman is that???" Back when the end of 3.01 when P turns to walk away Mac caught her hand and turns her around and kissed her for so long! I was really going to vomit when i saw that but instead i closed my monitor so i don't see them. About the Stella and Frankie making out in bed.. I was really angry with that. Because they really make out.. :( That is one of my worst nightmare. Those scene like that makes me *Pukes*. If it is Mac and Stella in bed, i don't mind instead i will watch them repeatly. I don't care if it is rating M or rating R or PG-13. We've been waiting long enough. :lol: At least eh Writers, give us more kiss on the cheeks and more hugs in season 5.. :) Thats not too much to ask! :lol: If want to give more also can, we will always appreciate and adore them. LOL!

:D before RND was aired previous spoilers said this fire was going to change Stella's life forever. The only and significative change was the closeness to Mac so if our suspects are true and they are living together...well we will have the best of the best season so far
Yes, I do notice that.. the only thing changed is her relationship with Mac turns out to become more closer than before. And i do believe that next season will be the best season and OUR SEASON! :D We get to see more personal moments between them. So far, we get to know one. Anyway, I never suspect that Mac and Stella is living together because i have no proof to support that. But i'd still like to see they live together! :lol: *Wonders what they do* :drool::drool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think Linda's story have spolied us completely. Now we want that love scene NOW!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Yes.. Linda's story spoiled us completely.. But i love her stories so much. I'm reading it again now.. That *Love Scene*.. *sighs* don't know writers will give us or not.. :lol: I can't wait anymore.. :drool::drool:

Debbie :D (until tomorrow dear. I need to go to sleep) :D
Aw..Have a nice sleep Debbie. Sweet Dreams of Mac and Stella. :lol:

Hey girls.. Watch Maroon 5 video in http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

Back when the end of 3.01 when P turns to walk away Mac caught her hand and turns her around and kissed her for so long! I was really going to vomit when i saw that but instead i closed my monitor so i don't see them
Hey!!!!!!!!! I slept just a little. I'm back :D Actually after that promising ending at the end of Season 2 people didn't understand anything why he got hooked up with P. At least i know i didn't. Stella and Mac looked so close when they were waiting for news on Donnie...it was really a sin. My face in horror! :eek::lol::lol:

About the Stella and Frankie making out in bed.. I was really angry with that. Because they really make out.. :( That is one of my worst nightmare.
Hopefully Mac and Stella will have that scene in Season 5 or we will have to wait until Season 9...who cares...as long as they give what we want :drool:;)

Yes, I do notice that.. the only thing changed is her relationship with Mac turns out to become more closer than before. And i do believe that next season will be the best season and OUR SEASON! :D We get to see more personal moments between them. So far, we get to know one. Anyway, I never suspect that Mac and Stella is living together because i have no proof to support that. But i'd still like to see they live together! :lol: *Wonders what they do* :drool:
I don't have any proof. I agree with that. But we have notice the special closeness between them. It happened, how casual, after he offered his extra room to her:drool::drool::drool: They shared, i don't know how to describe it, a "familiariaty" they didn't have before. Mac always asking for Stella; Stella's sitting on his desk (I mean it was too familiar because they were at the office after all). It doesn't matter if they are the closest friends, they still look like they lieve together. Something as simple as respecting their phone calls (leaving them alone to talk) It tells me they are sharing space and they respect their individual space, not just the house.
Besides, Stella's real state agent was murdered. No way she was going to spend weeks in a hotel room all alone;)
Besides Stella's behaviour changed in a quite evident way. She is very possessive now:lol: and she is worried sick about her man after all!:drool::drool::drool:

oh yes for me they are living together! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Maroon 5 from youtube instead

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=khBvxv74DpM
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=khBvxv74DpM

Oh thanks for the video! I love 'em^^.
Oh my word! The spoilers are soo promising! Stella in danger. Oh not that I love to see that I simply love the worried sick Mac from All Access ad we can get Rabo Stella to see! I still hope we get this fake-fireman only in two scenes to see.
That's hard to decide! I was so pissy when they showed up P but I also hated F. I think P. was worse. I couldn't stand her character...he was way to selfish. And about F. well at least we had a nice scene in the end of AA.
About Mac and Stella living together. well I agree we don't really have any proof, but soo much has changed as described it. In seasons 1-3 it was always Stella who hugged and kissed Mac. And now HE ofers her an extra room and hugs her. yeahh he walks towards her...Plus I cannot imagine Stella being able to live alone in an hotel room. She needs some one to keep her warm at night :D.
I finally dreamt of Mac and Stella again. Gosh I read too many fanfics. In my dream Mac pulled Stella towards him over his desk and they wildly started kissing and used the special glass...:lol::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back