Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here are my icons, choose one:
donotei8.jpg
antifiremanrk0.jpg

Ohhh gio your quotes are so sweet especially the last one. It really fits as we talked about that earlier^^.
I agree with all of oyu that Don will be the first one to know. First of all he's a very close friend of both of them. And secondly because he was also one of the firsts to know about 'her'.
I think or at least hope TPTB simply use that fireman to ditract us from the love story they planned for Mac and Stella in season 5. Oh gosh only one and a half week left! Yay! *celebrates!*

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THEM!I LOVE THEM! Anj, you always amaze me with your talent dear! :D

If she doesn't hide her feelings Donnie won't be the only one to know about their relationship (well, sort of) :D If
she hugs him in Turbulence as we feel she is going to do :drool: Again i want to know why the fireman was introduced on our story :angryrazz:

Gio--->
i agree with ya Debbie, i think Donnie will be the first to know if something changes between Mac and Stella 'cause Donnie are friend with both of them and Danny was the last person to know when Mac and P together(sorry to bring ''her'' up again

:guffaw::guffaw: Don't worry dear! Donnie is who is 90% of his time with them so it's natural if he knows it first. Actaully i think he will know EXACTLY who will be Stella's new love (and i'm not talking about the fireman).He is very sensitive on that subject. Sheldon will know somethings is happening to her but he won't know who is her new love and Danny already has enough problem in his life to guess anything ;)

Check these pics again. doesn't it look like she she is watching at him too?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSI003.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSI001.jpg

Debbie :D

Yes Debbie, I agree with you, it does look as if she's watching him in those pics... So cute... I can't wait to see how this scene is going to be played out... I wonder if Don will tease them at all, like he did in Admission, he so desperately wants to ask them when they are going to get together... Well like we all do I supose... :adore: I really hope that you're right Anj, that the fireman is only being used to distract us from Mac and Stella getting together, that would make me soooo happy. :D Oh and by the way, awesome job on the icons, they look awesome!! :D Well done.

Steph---> I want to imagine they are watching together with those lovely looks. I hope it is true :D

As Lori said before, writers are playing with us so these spoilers are not accurate enough ;) :D

Besides i don't understand the fireman and the looks just as Lilou said

I am totally out of control! :D

*shuffles in* Hey guys... *sneezes* Sorry I'm late... I got sick a little while ago and I'm just starting to get better. Though I still have a bit of a fever. *sniffs* Anyways, I can't stay very long so let's get down to business...

ohh i do have some scenarios Karu:D i got one where Mac and Stella is closed inside the A/V room:devil: and i can come up with some more to:D

*snickers* Now I'd love to see that... oh wait, Stella just asked about the details and she doesn't want Mac to know... something about surprising him. Anyways, I can't wait for what you have in mind...

AnJ! I'd tackle you but I don't want you to get sick too... I love your icons! By the way, I saw the pic of the firefighter... is it just me or does it look like he's up to no good? I can't put my finger on it, but something about him doesn't seem right to me...

ps: Karu and Lori, select with your mouse and copy these tags and write between them (i left space btween them to help you). You only must delete the slash on the first tag ( i had to use it because you wouldn't be able to see the code)

THANK YOU!!! *does happy dance* Seriously, you're a lifesaver Debbie...

P.S. By the way, shouldn't we close the poll? People are still voting...

^^awww karu, hope you feel better!

Anj, I love, LOVE those icons! Mac is a million times better than some lowly fireman!

Come on, spoilers state that there is going to be a new love interest for Lindsay, let her have him! *cough* Mac and Stella deserve to be with each other

I just re watched Admissions. I have decided that is one of my all time favorite Smack episodes. It is one of my top NY episode for other reasons too. ;) They DO spend a lot of time together. :devil:

THanks for the nice commetns on my icons :D. I'm totally on the anti-fake-fireman-campaign !!
karu: hope you get better soon! about the poll, I think only Steph as the thread starter can close it, but I'm not sure about that.
I agree with you he doesn't look real some how. Dunno why, he looks like a wax figure^^. That's why he'll melt from Mac and Stel's hotness and we won't have to see him again^^.
Steph: Oh I could feel that! Donnie wanted to ask 'em something in Admissions..but didn't dare to. I think he still has alot of respect of Mac.

Karu--->
*shuffles in* Hey guys... *sneezes* Sorry I'm late... I got sick a little while ago and I'm just starting to get better. Though I still have a bit of a fever. *sniffs*

dear, get better soon! :) I know i can read you at the evening and i noticed you weren't here! my hugs and take care, Karu {{{{{{}}}}}}

By the way, I saw the pic of the firefighter... is it just me or does it look like he's up to no good? I can't put my finger on it, but something about him doesn't seem right to me...

I trust your instincts Karu. But i think the Major problem with him is his mere existence :lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't trust his cutie face (he definitively is NOT my type). But i pay for watching jealous Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Meg--->
I just re watched Admissions. I have decided that is one of my all time favorite Smack episodes. It is one of my top NY episode for other reasons too. ;) They DO spend a lot of time together. :devil:

It's one of my fav too.Actually the last 5 episodes o Season 4 are at the top of my preferences beyond the fact i have other in my heart too. I loved that scene at the beginning because it showed they are closer than ever. It was the first time where i felt something happened between them (4.17 came later and the sitting on the desk too):drool: I hope if writers don't want to put them together this season at least they will give us such wonderful moemnts as we had at the end of S4:bolian:

Anj-->
I agree with you he doesn't look real some how. Dunno why, he looks like a wax figure^^. That's why he'll melt from Mac and Stel's hotness and we won't have to see him again^^.
I read there will be only 2 scenes with the fireman. That's great. But later those horrid spoilers about "the fireman being a recurrent character"As long as i don't have to stand him more than those 2 scenes i guess i can handle it:rolleyes:

Ohhh gio your quotes are so sweet especially the last one. It really fits as we talked about that earlier^^.
i had to post it 'cause we talked about that earlier:D ohh and by the way nice icons:D
:guffaw::guffaw: Don't worry dear! Donnie is who is 90% of his time with them so it's natural if he knows it first. Actaully i think he will know EXACTLY who will be Stella's new love (and i'm not talking about the fireman).He is very sensitive on that subject. Sheldon will know somethings is happening to her but he won't know who is her new love and Danny already has enough problem in his life to guess anything ;)
Debbie--- i agree with ya:) Donnie is with them all the time (well almost all the time:D ) he will se that both Mac and Stella have changed, and see that the looks and thouches have changed to something more:) the look he's probably gonna se within time 'cause the looks between Mac and Stella are gonna be like i want you right now look:devil::D okey i might be dreaming a little now:D:lol:
*snickers* Now I'd love to see that... oh wait, Stella just asked about the details and she doesn't want Mac to know... something about surprising him. Anyways, I can't wait for what you have in mind...
hmm okey then, Stella wants to suprise Mac, and that she will :D im probably gonna type it in tomorrow im a little lazy right now and you *pointing at Mac and say to him* are gonna leaving the room when they read it..:D ohh and Karu hope you get better soon:)
I saw the pic of the firefighter... is it just me or does it look like he's up to no good? I can't put my finger on it, but something about him doesn't seem right to me...
yeah it do look like that fireman is up to something, maybe he is another BAD boy and Mac is just gonna have to kick his a$$:D
But i pay for watching jealous Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
we have seen a jealous Stella and now i want to see a jealous Mac..:D ( in that eppy: Like water for Murder (4.17)
here's a quote were Stella was a little jealous:D
Flack: I hear you have an inspector in house.
Stella: Yeah, I think at some point she worked with Mac. They were both up for his job.
Flack: He doesn't mind her looking over his shoulder?
Stella: Actually it's weird, he seems to be fine with it.
Flack: Is she pretty? This inspector?
(Stella gives him a look)
Flack: (smirking) I'm just sayin'.

Last edited:
OH MY WORD, I just watched Snow Day (for the first time)... My Adam... *Cries* (In all seriousness seeing Adam like that did make me cry). That was such an amazing ep... The main criminal guy is from Belfast (I can tell a Belfast accent a mile off, I live close to it). That excited me greatly... The whole thing about the IRA is a huge part of British and Irish history, so a storyline on my fave show about it was awesome. It has to be my favourite ep. :D

We even had really cute moments between Mac and Stella... I loved when he grabbed her and dragged her into the room. :adore: I need to see another scene like that *like I said before* but this time he needs to drag her into his bedroom. :devil: It was also sweet when he told her to be careful when she was going down in the elevator, it showed how much he cares for her, and the hug at the end, it made me so happy that she ran straight over and hugged him, it was such a tender and loving hug... Oh we need more scenes like that, lots and lots of them. Oh and just for the record, soaking wet Mac and Stella = total hotness. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ok, I'm needed to let all that out... Snow Day excites me... :lol: *End of rant*.

Karu Hun, I was sick too and I'm beginning to get over it too, so I'll risk giving you a hug. *Hugs you* Glad you're back with us, hope you're fully recovered real soon. :D

Oh I agree Gio, we need to see jealous Mac, that would be totally hot... I loved that scene, jealous Stella was cute, but a jealous Mac... *Thud* That would be so damn hot... Well he needs to stand up for his woman!!

Karu: Here! (hands you kleenex) hope it helps with the sniffels!
Anj: I also give you thumbs up on the icons I love your personal one the best! Anti fireman fighters unite!!!

Debbie I am going to attempt a spoiler question!!!
Is that picture that you talk about (them looking at each other in one of your comment blocks that lilou gave us) which eppie is it from do you know? And the one you refer to from turbulance? and where it looks like they may hug Which pic is that?
I agree with everone that Donnie will be the first too know! After all he already does I think... Remember when he asked Stella if Quinn was cute and he noticed her reaction? HE KNOWS YOU GUYS!!!

Hey Gio!
We were thinking of the same thing and posted at the same time!!! Great minds think alike they say!!!

Awwwww my poor Smacked family is the victim of the writers' bizarre sense of humour and the flu ;) get better soon you too Steph! :D

I'm truly glad you have wached Snow Day. I's amazing, isn't it? ;):drool: All ships were pleased in this one. Pity last 20 seconds. Still the episode was totally enjoyable:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::bolian:

Lori!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Answering your question:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/csiny00.jpg

This first pic comes from 5.03 Turbulence (the episode where Mac's plane is hijacked) Check Stella's arms. She is moving them. I bet she is going to hug him :D
And the othe pics come from 5.02 "·Page Turner"
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSI003.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSI001.jpg

Gio-->
here's a quote were Stella was a little jealous:D
Flack: I hear you have an inspector in house.
Stella: Yeah, I think at some point she worked with Mac. They were both up for his job.
Flack: He doesn't mind her looking over his shoulder?
Stella: Actually it's weird, he seems to be fine with it.
Flack: Is she pretty? This inspector?
(Stella gives him a look)
Flack: (smirking) I'm just sayin'.

I watch almost every week 4.17. And that scene is memorable :D Please don't hit me but at the beginning when they are on the beach...Stella has her beautiful hair in a horse tail. Doesn't she look like P...? (Please forget i said this:lol:

It's funny to me how Mac, despite of he is single and he finds funny and flirty to the Red Head Lady he doesn't want a new relationship with her
Actually he acts (unconciously maybe) as a married man again (and guess who his wife is:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
the beginning when they are on the beach...Stella has her beautiful hair in a horse tail. Doesn't she look like P...? (Please forget i said this:lol:

AWWW Debbie! Are you coming down with something too?!!! NEIGHHHH!!!

I totally agree with you (surprise!!!) about Macs behavior toward RED! I think he is just waiting for Stella to give her the green light! Come on Stell were awaitin!!! How about a KISS with those hugs! A BIG ONE!! Mac has been waiting since Season one!

Thanks for filling me in on the pics Debbie I do think Stella is going for the hug she needs to go for a LOOONGER ONE!

11 more days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back