Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my word! Those pics are hotter than hot! The first one says more than 1000 words. Look how Mac stares at her and how she closes her eyes and starts dreaming about them.....^^Thanks for postig them lilou!
And fnally you got the spoiler boxes to work! Yay!
I'm also glad that we're growing again. But where are Bon, Kels etc. ???
Well anyways I watched American Dreamers last night. Gosh! I know why this one of my fav eppies. I was drooling the whole time there were so incredibly smacked scenes. and yeah Stella unfixed his tie in the but he fixed it again and in 1.23 he didn't. That's a sign. And Mac only went to Sullivan's because Stella asked him!!!
Gio: Now you put animage in my head that just won't quit:devil::lol:
Lori: Yay. for the spoiler boxes. Just do what Debbie and GNRF said. and you scenario is so damn cute^^.
Asprine and Steph:I agree with you. I think if the team finds out that there's something special going on them they'll do everything to get then together..like only cases together, invite them to a party but no one except for Mac and Stella will come.

One other photo from 5.02 Page Turner. The last is from 5.03 Turbulance. I love this pic because Stella seems little "worried sick"...maybe because she scared for Mac.
He was in a fly with a killer and grave turbulance....so many danger for him...
csiny002.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/csiny00.jpg

Love the last.....

OMG!! Adam is so cute in that outfit!!! Cute Adam!!! *AH!!!* Back to Mac and Stella.. Stella is currently worried sick of Mac. *Wonders what scene is that and what i going on* Thank you for posting those pictures here Lilou.. I love them so much!!! :):drool::drool: These draws me nearer and nearer to season 5! :lol: Can't wait anymore.. :D Can anyone notice the second picture they are in some kind of building or tent? You can only see half of the background scene.

Thank you so much Lilou for the wonderful pictures. Especially the last one.
Adam looked so professional. :thumbsup:I bet Stella was going to hug Mac when he had survived the crisis and came back.:adore: :adore:

Lilou, you won it! :D Finally all my fav characters together in a couple of pics. Perfect! Thanks for posting dear!

Asprine---->
They are at the airport. It's plane warehouse , a hangar,as i think i read before becaause the whole team will try to find out what happened on board . BTW It was remarked that one of "Mac Taylor" who will be in danger is a atractive female. I hope he won't have a date with her too. I have enough with the fireman already:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anj--> You are right. I want to knwo where are FFjunkie, Axatoullux (I won't never be the same after Mount Stella and Driscoll ruins:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:), Cate, Ranma MelC, Bon, Sor, Kels,csimiamigirl and everyone else. We miss you here, dear people!

Kikii--> are you a mind reader or what? :D
Did you notice the last pic was taken in movement?. Check Stella's arm. It does really look like she is going to hug Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Debbie, in this case, you and me are both mind readers.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I don't mind if they are not just hugging but kissing in front of Adam and Hawkes.:alienblush: :devil:

*Gets really excited and starts dancing and screaming because Adam is in the promo pic* Thanks so much for those pics Lilou, especially the second one with my Adam in it. *Snuggles him* He looks so cute and professional. Aww... :adore:

I also love the other pic, Stella and Mac are sharing another lingering look... :luvlove: Don is looking away, it looks to me as if he feels uncomfortable and would be much happier to leave them alone... I'm really looking forward to how this scene will play out, I wanna see Don's reaction to that look... :D

Steph----->
I also love the other pic, Stella and Mac are sharing another lingering look... :luvlove: Don is looking away, it looks to me as if he feels uncomfortable and would be much happier to leave them alone... I'm really looking forward to how this scene will play out, I wanna see Don's reaction to that look... :D
I enjoy so much reading the evidence of our future happiness (despite of the whole Firemen Department:lol::lol::lol::lol:)

If she hugs him as Kikii and I guess, we can think Adam and Hawkes will look souspicious on their relationship...even if nothing happens yet;). And again...for me is Donnie the first one to know they are in love despite of they have dates with other people:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I really like these pics and i have hopes for the Smacked future:drool: Also i like Adam outside the lab. I think this episode will be more interesting for him as character than Snow Day

OMG i can't wait!

Last edited:
Lori, you forgot to put the / at the end of your spoiler bar, so the spoiler is visible to all. The end part is supposed to look like this example (with that asterick) [*/SPOILER]/
Thank You GNRF! I will try again! But do I use the asterick or is that only for direction? Also do I use all Caps? I'm thinking it was because of the slash as you pointed out, because Debbie had me steered in the right direction and I did it once! Oh well here goes!!!

This is a training of the mind session, caution could be explosive!

I made it on purpose because some Smacked members seemed to like him:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Debbie You are deliciously NAUGHTY I love it!!!

Lori--> I do what i can :guffaw:

BTW You got it again I hope to have promotional stills soon for the next episodes.
We will know if the fireman stays for quite a while:klingon: I don't understand a thing. This guy flirts with her and Stella with him but suddenly they give us these pics where she looks worried sick about Mac's safety. I think both are in love but BOTh are totally clueless about that ;)

Special request to Anj: Please dear, could you make us new Anti fireman campaign avvies? It's important to start right now :D

Please read Linda's story at Fanficiton board. It's AMAZING! I read it and it made me laugh, melt and cry :D

I'll start reading kikii 'story as well (I'm studying English. It's a great excuse to do so :D

about the second picture! Up there! If you look closely, Stella's hands are a blur! She must be moving them cause she is gonna do something! Like hug him!!!!!! :):scream::):bolian:

I went off for few hours and you posted soo much!!
Debbie: Sure I'll make some icons just when I'm done with the stff I have to do right now. So Do you want me to put the fireman on it and ''work'' with it just like I did the Jordan icon or also with Stella and Mac??
lilou: Thanks for the pics!! They're awesome..their looks. Threy real scream to be used as icons or banners^^
I'm also really confused..they bribg up the fireman but in the same eppie we have a worried sick Stella because of Mac Taylor 2.0...they really want to play ping-pong with our brains *grrr* I hope the fireman will quite after few eppies 'cause he gets that bad feedback^^
And yeah I read both stories. And they're really awesome!!

Hehe, I got a little carried away earlier with Adam being in the pic, I get very excited when it comes to him, like I do when it comes to Mac and Stella... I'm really looking forward to seeing your icons AnJ, your banner is awesome by the way. I haven't seen Snow Day, I have 2 more eps to watch before it. I really want to see it, I wanna see Mac grab Stella... We need another scene like that, one when they are in a relationship, and he pulls her into the bedroom... *day dreams* That would be awesome. :luvlove:

I can imagine them getting help from Donnie and Danny and Hawkes if they find out. But Donnie is my first option because i think he will be the first to know when the times comes;)
i agree with ya Debbie, i think Donnie will be the first to know if something changes between Mac and Stella 'cause Donnie are friend with both of them and Danny was the last person to know when Mac and P together(sorry to bring ''her'' up again)
I also love the other pic, Stella and Mac are sharing another lingering look... :luvlove: Don is looking away, it looks to me as if he feels uncomfortable and would be much happier to leave them alone...
yeah,it do look like Donnie wants too leave them alone *cough*leave them alone in a closet*cough* :D:devil:
We need another scene like that, one when they are in a relationship, and he pulls her into the bedroom... *day dreams* That would be awesome. :luvlove:
Right now i got a few images in my head after you wrote ^that^ Steph:lol:

i got a few quotes:)
I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.
--
You touched my heart and changed my life for the better.
--
(okey since we talked about home run i got this one:D )
Your love's better than a home run with the bases loaded.

I'm also really confused..they bribg up the fireman but in the same eppie we have a worried sick Stella because of Mac Taylor 2.0...they really want to play ping-pong with our brains *grrr* I hope the fireman will quite after few eppies 'cause he gets that bad feedback^^

Spoiler are really not sure. Look for Rikkie/Danny/Lindsay story
I R come back but now we learn that actress doesn't turn scene now and now some spoiler say that she may come back.

So for me.
Spoiler about fireman + picture very smack is for attract fan. The same day where picture promo (and very great look between Mac and Stella) a new spoiler say that fireman may be stay for many episode but not sure. When I see last episode of season 4+photo promo I'm sure the firman will not stay after the 3 episode. May be she'll little flirt with him or not say him she's not interest but for me this scene and Fireman caracter is for attract fan and show how relationship change between Mac and Stella. I don't say there will be in couple at the beginning of the season. But if she refuse the fireman, a good guy only for her friendship with Mac...It'll be show many think about their new relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back