Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But both of them know that Stella belongs to Mac and Adam knows that he'll never win against Mac. But though I think they are really good friends...:D
well every guy should know that they won't win agains Mac Taylor:D not even a fireman-guy can win Stella's heart 'cause Mac already got it;):D
I think that my beloved Adam would be way too scared of Mac to be anything more than friends with Stella... He always slips up around Mac and Stella, because he has a crush on Stella and because he's so scared of Mac, scenes with those 3 are hilarious, I'm hoping for lots more of them next season. :D

I love the glass wall sceanario... I think they should have walls like those in the lab, it would save for a lot of sneaking about when Mac and Stella eventually get together. :devil:

I think that my beloved Adam would be way too scared of Mac to be anything more than friends with Stella... He always slips up around Mac and Stella, because he has a crush on Stella and because he's so scared of Mac, scenes with those 3 are hilarious, I'm hoping for lots more of them next season. :D
yeah, agree with you Steph, but i don't think Adam is only scared of Mac, i think Adam also have BIG respect for Mac:)
I love the glass wall sceanario... I think they should have walls like those in the lab, it would save for a lot of sneaking about when Mac and Stella eventually get together. :devil:
lol, what's not to love about the glass wall sceanario?:devil: i mean Mac and Stella locked in a room with special glass walls, something is bonded to happend:devil::devil::drool::drool::D

thank YOU Debbie!
I just got back in town and have been catching up on the thread. Thankyou for going to bat for me with the "rules person" I am "computer knuckle headed" and I tried to do the spoiler thing the last post before
I went out of town. The person said they were going to send me a pm but I did not recieve it. I will try to figure out what I am to do and thank you so much for helping me. I want to comment about SMAC but dont you get in trouble if you comment about the spoilers also? How then can we "discuss stuff"? It seems we can share our day dreams and our hopes which I am all for that but oh well! In one message the person said somthing about next to smile faces and bold decal is she talking the location is above this white box I am typing in now? I have know problem explaining to him/her.... I AM COMPUTER CHALLANGED AND DUMMER THAN THIS MACHINE! BUT I'M CUTE!!!

realized that P'll be back and was so pissy but then boom.
Anjella what do you mean by this? Did you hear somthing about this?

Last edited:
I agree Gio, I think Adam is scared of Mac, but he also has a lot of respect for him, that's why he messes up alot around him and Stella, he is intimidated by them, it makes for some cute viewing though. :adore: *Snuggles my Adam*

I'd love to see Mac's reaction to Adam taking Stella out for pizza, that would be cute, it would be great to see Mac getting jealous over Adam... :lol: Stella would have to reassure him that nothing was going on, and poor Adam would be scared stiff... Stella'd have to let him down gently, we don't want him getting his little heart broken... :lol: As much as I love Adam, Mac is the only one for Stella. :adore:

Lori, it's nice to see you back with us *hugs*.

LMAO!!!! I can't even think about Stella being with Adam.. :lol: But i would still like to explore. I mean not love relationship.. Its just their *Not so DATE* or pizza scene. So far, I've never seen Stella agree to someone else on having lunch or dinner or pizza with them except for Mac Taylor(the guy who is made for Stella:lol:). So i would love see *THAT*.

Mac's reaction to Adam taking Stella out for pizza

This scene is really going to be not only cute but so cute. I've never seen Mac jealous before. :lol: Sometimes, drastic actions can makes people tell the truth. *Bribes Mac and Stella?* NO! I'll leave it to the criminal. :lol: Can't wait to see their pizza scenario. :)

Last edited:
I accept with all my heart;) The funniest thing i worked as Assistant Director a couple of years ago. I really liked that job;)

Really? That's cool... *pounces on Debbie* Yay! Now we just need gio, Steph, and AnJ on board... are you guys in or what? Oh, and do you think we should do the special glass scenario first? *cricket chirps* Get back when you can guys!

Side Note: Still no spoilers, but that's not stopping me from reading them... I'll let you guys know what I think soon! *glares at calender* Is it the 24th yet?

You are welcome gals! :D

Lori--> Karu and you deserve to be fight for :D Maybe tomorrow i'll try to help you with this matter about PM's. And don't worry we were beginners at some point, you will learn soon, dear! Now i thought i was going to be transferred to ER but i'm in Maternity Ward so i'm a little crazy nowadays :D

I do believe it is going to be totally innocent this unofficial date for Adam and Stella. I remember in La Femme Nikita ,Birkoff (Adam's alter ego) had this crush on Nikita. Once they had a date but she was so sweet to him and made him understand she loved him as a brother. Despite of Birkoff knew Nikita was in love with Michael, he always protect her, even until the end. Writers played with that idea all the time (The young guy in love with the strong woman) Peter M. Lenkov was one of them *cough*;)

Personally i think we will be pleased. All fans: shippers and not shippers:p Specially because it is the 100 th episode

they kiss (Smac kiss i mean) and because their emotions would be out of control Stella decides going out of the house;)

Hugs to all (Shell kiki,Asprine, Steph, Gio,Anj, Lilou,Jenn,Karu and Lori. I wonder where are Sor and Kels. We miss you!)

Debbie

BTW You didn't mention we already have a name for our infamous object ;):lol:) Elsie posted this:
Stella (Melina Kanakaredes), for one, plays on the NYPD softball team, where she could reach home base with a ballpark rival, a hunky firefighter (Ethan Erickson).:angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz: Please i want an eternal date with Adam. She is in a better place with him instead of with this guy:angryrazz:

I 'm attending a fast course how to make vodoo dolls:lol::lol::lol::lol: with his pic on it
041508_erickson_240x320.jpg

If you ask me, nobody compares to Mac Taylor:drool:
Ethan Erickson worked in Guiding Light, Melina's soap opera where she sang!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Ghawazee, when you talked about ER and maternity ward, I thought you're going to have a baby.:guffaw::guffaw:I totally forgot that you're a nurse now, sorry about that.:p
I think Stella would have pizza with either one of the team members in a friendly way. So it's not a date with Adam. As for the fireman, I think Stella wouldn't take it seriously. He's no comparison to Mac as you'd mentioned.

Hey Kiki!!!!!!! :D

I hope you are right about this matter

I'm not afraid of her date with Adam. Maybe she will need to talk and Adam, facing major crisis ,well i guess my poor soul will need comfort too. But i don't like this fireman. He is not for her. It doesn't matter he is called a "hunky" guy. For me Mac is a hunk:drool: I don't like at all metrosexuals as this guy seems to be

Actually i don't find ANYTHING attractive on this guy:wtf: What a waste of time! wouldn't be easier to start a relationship between Mac and Stella now than this "distraction" on her life?:wtf:

Debbie;) (voddo dolls! voddo dolls! :lol:)

ps: Maternity ward:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I'm crazy. I received twins yesterday. On my very first day there!:thumbsup:

I hope they use this guy to make Mac jealouse. ;)He would make his move when a competitor appears.:drool:

ROFL ROFL ROFL:guffaw:! I don't mind if it was Adam the one who is having a *Not considering as Date* with Stella. But if it was that guy which Ghawazee put his photo there, I'm so going to be the first one to support Ghawazee in using the Voodoo Dolls! :lol:. I think it hurts to see Stella flirting with that guy.. GOSH! This is going to be horrible! I don't even hope that Stella's new interest will be that guy. I strongly agree that no one compares to Detective 1st Grade Mac Taylor who works in 35th Floor NYPD(I guess) << since theres so many Mac Taylor in season 5.08. :lol:

*Hugs Ghawazee back* :)

Lol I agree with you guys that the fireman is no comparison to Mac but damn he's good competition! :lol:

All those spoilers sound so exciting! I wish the Australian tv would catch up! NY hasnt played in months! :(

Hope you're all well. xxx

OMG! I feel like I haven't posted in here forever! Sorry, I wasn't here last week guys. My grandfather died last Sunday. (Not 3 days ago Sunday, but like 10 days ago Sunday) so we had to fly up last Tuesday for the funeral--- in Wisconsin. Seeing that I live way down south... I didn't get back til Saturday. And i've been busy catching up with school and rehearsals. I have 3 performances this weekend so you may not see much me again.:p But I'll be back! i wanna make a video from pictures from one of the dances so maybe you guys can get a glimpse of what I've been doing. My friend gets her neck broken in the end!:):wtf::lol: I know. We're weird.:rolleyes:;):p

THE PREMIERE IS IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, look! A squirrel! *stares out window* Seriously there's a squirrel chasing another squirrel back and forth, back and forth, back and... I'll stop now.

Last edited:
Oh no all my hopes are blown away that Gary Sinise will portray the new guy:lol::brickwall:
*sees picture of the guy* omg who's that? I'm already scared of the image Stella flirting with HIM. :scream::scream:
Oh just imagine Adam meets that fireman and finds out that he has a crush on Stel. He gets very upset and wants to protect Stel as he's still very suspicious because of her 'love-interests'.
And Mac. When he sees that she flirts with an oher guy. Ohhh jealous Mac:D. He'll be like 'Hey I'm yours and not this guy....:lol:'

Waves to Karu, I'm here. :D Oh yeah, I think we should do the glass scenario first. I have a feeling that it may take quite few takes though, I can see it being messed up on purpose... :lol: :devil:

*Hugs Debbie back*

As for Stella and Adam going out for pizza, I've been reading in the spoiler thread and someone has come up with a theory that Adam will want to confide in Stella about the crisis that he is going to be going through this season. *Snuggles my Adam* Poor dear... I think this may be why he asks her out for dinner, as a friend and confidante, asking for advice maybe, rather than an actual date... I have a feeling Adam's crisis may be something to do with his father being a bully when he was younger... Don't know, just me tossing an idea out there... :lol:

As for that fireman... Eurgh... He is not a touch on Mac, I can't see Stella going for a man like that over her Mac Taylor who she has known and loved for so long now... I can imagine them flirting, but not dating... Eurgh... That would be awful, but I would love to see Mac get jealous... That would make great viewing.

Vave, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. *Hugs you* Are you ok? I know what it's like to loose someone close, I lost one of my best friends earlier this year to cancer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back