Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Butttttttt what if Sam has a big crush on Mac

Come on Ghawazee, you just put more salt on our wounds!:(:(

I don't mind if they put up some scenes to caused either one of them get jealous as long as they put them together ASAP.

Asprine and Steph---> Awwwwwww love you animated icons and banners gals! :D Asprine, could you make me one? :D (I can't resist not having one)
Debbie, Thank you.. I love making them. I'll do my best to make you one soon. I've been busy with my exams recently. I'm sorry. I'll find a theme in making you one with a perfect SMacked Moment. :)

NO!!!!!!!!!!! :( If that Fireman is Stella's New love interest, *Please.. Debbie. Use voodoo Dolls on him. :lol:* I don't want anyone to flirt with Stella except Detective First Grade Mac Taylor. But since its the fact, I have no choice but to see what is going to happen. I hope that when Mac saw the fireman flirts with Stella, He goes and pulls Stella away. :lol:
"role becomes recurring" << what does this mean? *MEH at the whatever fireman or name it is, whatever breadon or brendon it is* All i want to say is Stella Bonasera belongs to Mac Taylor and Mac Taylor belongs to Stella Bonasera:) No one can deny this. :lol:

Thank you Kikii for the spoilers.

:D 13 more days before the premiere. AH!!! I can't wait to see what will happen when Stella found Mac. Will there be a kiss? LOL probably no.. A hug will be on for sure! :lol:

Asprine, thank you for you feedback on my story. I don't know how to PM you. And I don't know if it is against the rules to post a link to my story in this thread. Please help!

Sorry to Debbie too. That was the reason I didn't post a link or PM you last time.

Asprine, thank you for you feedback on my story. I don't know how to PM you. And I don't know if it is against the rules to post a link to my story in this thread. Please help!

You're Welcome, kikii. Its true that your stories is really nice. I can't wait to read more from you.. :drool::drool:. Anyway, Its okay. I got it. I found it by clicking on the threads that you start.. I think its not against the rules. I'm not really sure with the rules. Sorry for bothering you. :) Thank you.. :) I'm reading it halfway now. Thank you again. :D

Take Care - Asprine - :)

Aww, thank you Ghawazee and Adorable for the hugs. They mean alot.:adore: Yeah, I'm doing okay. He was sick for a loooooooong time, but never lost his sense of humor. My "uncle" was telling stories of what my grandpa would say in the hospital. Like one day, I guess he had to have ANOTHER blood test. It was like the 28th one. And the nurse was having trouble getting blood from his right arm and my grandpa looked at her and said "That side's out." and smiled.;) He never lost it. Sounds like something Flack would say.:)

Anyway,... let's take a moment to remember the victims lost in 9/11. (I just remembered that Mac lost his wife that day.) Even though many people were seperated, others were brought closer together.

Kiki--->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Come on Ghawazee, you just put more salt on our wounds
LMAO!:guffaw:Sorry dear!:lol: You made me laugh despite of i want to strangle whoever had this silly idea of a fireman for Stella :angryrazz: I believe in unfair considering our cast needs more screentime so now we have another anonymous guy who will have screentime. A wasted screentime if you ask:angryrazz:
Under other circumstances i would be thrilled to have an actor from Melina's former show before CSINY. But i must confess i find it slightly irritating;):scream:

Asprine--> good luck on your examns dear!:thumbsup: And take your time, don 't worry about it. I'd love to have an icon with that scene from Down the rabbit hole when Stella took the earphone away from Mac and she started flirting with that guy:lol: It's a priceless moment to my heart

Vave---> Sweetie i knew lots of people when i was in the UCI unit like your grandpa. And i learnt a lot from them how they faced with a great sense of humour that moment. Actually i had one patient who told me jokes everyday. I won't forget them and i'll take them forever in my heart.
Now you reminded us 9/11 i must say i have that day very present in my mind. I was a member of JAG mailing list at Yahoo and a couple of kids lost their relatives there and it's still the most shocking experience i have ever felt. Maybe because i read those people every day talking about one of my all time fav shows

Now i need to tell you gals in my English class we are reading a shorten version of Great Expectations (Charles Dickens is great;) ) One of the main characters is Estella;) and the last chapter is called "Friends together" *cough*:lol:
At the end the main male character told her:
- "We are friends-I answered-friends who will never part. For now i have met you again Estella, I will never let you go"
Estella smiled. I held her hand and we walked together out of the overgrown garden. And i knew that, this time, we would never, never part

It's so lovely, isn't it?:drool: (and so Smacked)

Karu and Lori--> i hope your problem with spoilers box will be solved. And i really hope mods will take a decition soon. On Saturday i'll try to help you with some way you could post until a definitive decition is taken by mods

Take care all of you dear people!

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Vave--> *hugs you too* hope you're okay...
This day is the weirdest one for such a long time first because it September 11th and everything's still there and because of my strange day at school. We had to write a summary of a story about unrequited love and as smacked as I am I always used names like Mac, P and Stel.:lol: My teacher was like *WTF*
ok back on topic
omg what spoilers I'm sure I won't be able to watch that guy flirting with MAC'S Stella. But I hope we get a jealous Mac to seee :drool:. I'm still hoping that Stel isn't interested in that guy since she got disappointed so often in a short span of time *crosses fingers*...Well the only one who did NOT disappoint her was Mac...That's why she loves him :D
I think they only picked that guy because he was from kind of Melina's 'surrounding'. But anyways I'm looking so damn forward to many smacked eppies (moments) in season 5.

originally posted by Karu_mila
Really? That's cool... *pounces on Debbie* Yay! Now we just need gio, Steph, and AnJ on board... are you guys in or what? Oh, and do you think we should do the special glass scenario first? *cricket chirps* Get back when you can guys!
yup im on board Karu:)

So far, I haven't see any news about Mac's new love interest. I'm quite happy with that. I can't bear to see another girl in bed with Mac. Unless it is Stella. I would be not only happy but also excited.
Asprine-- you're not the only one that can't bear to see another girl in bed with Mac, but like you said^up^ unless it's Stella and Mac in the bed the i would probably go into some kinda coma or faint and hit my head:lol::D
Those 2 need to get together soon... They have so much chemistry and nothings being done about it... Tsk... They have enough chemistry to power NY. ;)
ohh yeah the two off them need to hook up soon.. and i agree with you Steph they have enough chemistry to power Ny:D

Come on Ghawazee, you just put more salt on our wounds
LMAO!:guffaw:Sorry dear!:lol: You made me laugh despite of i want to strangle whoever had this silly idea of a fireman for Stella :angryrazz: I believe in unfair considering our cast needs more screentime so now we have another anonymous guy who will have screentime. A wasted screentime if you ask:angryrazz:
*points to the producers* they are to one that come up with the idea about Stella and the fireman.. and i agree with ya Debbie it's a wasted of screentime with the fireman, i'll rater see Adam and Sid get more screentime than that fireman-..
We had to write a summary of a story about unrequited love and as smacked as I am I always used names like Mac, P and Stel.:lol: My teacher was like *WTF*
Anj, lol:D my english-home work two weeks ago was that we were gonna write a small story and i got soo hyper 'cause i were gonna write about Mac and Stella and when i finished the small story and gave it to my english teacher and she liked it, and lets just say it isn't gonna be the last time she's reading about Mac and Stella:lol::D

Vave----sorry to hear about your grandfather, and i also know how it is to lose someone close to you i lost my cousin two years ago:( and now my grandfather is sick(he have been sick for about 6 months now and he isn't getting any better:()and i think he is probably gonna die soon:(

Vave: Sorry for your loss our Grandparents leave us with wonderful memories don't they?

Debbie: Your Fireman Mac avvie just CRACKS ME UP!!!

Well I have been looking for the "needle in the haystack" about the "love interest fireman" for Stella and I cant find anything that suggests it is going to be any more than a flirtation. I did read "COULD" reach home base. and "POSSIBLE" love interest so I dont think we have to much to worry about. It may all be one sided like Drew Bedford was without the motive. If anyone is going to give anyone a AHEM "good hosing" it will be Fireman Mac as seen in Debbies avvie!!!

good luck on your examns dear!:thumbsup: And take your time, don 't worry about it. I'd love to have an icon with that scene from Down the rabbit hole when Stella took the earphone away from Mac and she started flirting with that guy:lol: It's a priceless moment to my heart
Thank you Debbie. *Hugs* That scene was very funny. I laugh like crazy. Because only Stella dares to do that to Mac i guess. :lol: *You have no game* :)

you're not the only one that can't bear to see another girl in bed with Mac, but like you said^up^ unless it's Stella and Mac in the bed the i would probably go into some kinda coma or faint and hit my head:lol::D

Yes.. Me too.. Will probably faint because the scene would be really hot. Of course it will be after the scene since i've been waiting for sooooooooooooo long. :lol:

We had to write a summary of a story about unrequited love and as smacked as I am I always used names like Mac, P and Stel.:lol: My teacher was like *WTF*

If i write that in school, my friends will tease me and insult me while my teacher will *poke* or kill me. :)

Lori---> i think it's pure luck i know nothing about baseball because i would be very out of me :D My English teacher tried to explain us how to play but now i prefer not to know what a home base is:lol:

I truly hope this story of the annoying fireman is a smoke screen to cover a great Smacked relationship in Season 5;) However i am upset he is going to be there.
In many ways i agree with Asprine and Gio. I cannot stand the idea of another woman in Mac's bed but i have not words to describe the mental image of Stella in bed with somebody else:scream: There are episodes from Season 2 i cannot bear watching:klingon:

Gio--->
i'll rater see Adam and Sid get more screentime than that fireman-..
ITA with you dear! Adam, Sid, Sheldon and Reed are specials so we need more screentime time for them. Sorry but this idea of the fireman is so adorable as having P. back with a child:klingon: {{{{{{Gio}}}}}}}} (you know why i'm hugging you dear!)

Anj--->
I'm still hoping that Stel isn't interested in that guy since she got disappointed so often in a short span of time
That's why i don't understand spoilers. It was suggested at the end of S4 they were close and they were living together (at least as friends). Besides she distrusted Drew in first place. And suddenly i don't undertand her rush of getting a new guy when previous spoilers said specifically she will be frantic because of Mac's loss on Veritas:confused:

Debbie :D

Thank you for agreeing with me Debbie. :D Well, That season 2 part. Everytime i watch fanvid, i sure see them.. I was like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW non stop. I wanted to vomit not because of Stella but because of the guy who is in bed with her. I quickly close it if i see them. That was way too over. How i wished that was not Stella. GOSH! They're doing it in front of the audience. :lol: If It was Mac and Stella i don't mind watching them 10 times or more than that. I would even love to watch that in every episode. :lol: Hmph, I like Sid and Adam's character.. He's funny! :lol: Adam is cute! I agree with you that i rather see more screentime on them. :)

Karu and Lori--> i hope your problem with spoilers box will be solved. And i really hope mods will take a decition soon. On Saturday i'll try to help you with some way you could post until a definitive decition is taken by mods

Awesome! *tackles Debbie* Thanks so much... there's so much I want to say and it's frustrating not being able to do so. Speaking of which, only two more weeks until the season premiere! *does happy dance* I can't wait... methinks there's gonna be plenty of SMACK goodness.

yup im on board Karu:)

*tackles gio* I've really gotta stop doing that... but I'm so happy you're on board! So, do you have any smutty scenarios you want to bring to life? I think Mac and Stella will like anything you come up with...

:lol: Adam is cute! I agree with you that i rather see more screentime on them. :)
Hehe I agree Asprine... *Not that you'd ever have guessed... ;) :lol:* I will always welcome more screentime for my favourite lab tech... He needs lots more, that's why I was so happy that he is now a regular, apparently he will be in the credits... *Happy dances* Oh and of course Sid needs more screentime too, he's awesome, I love him too. :D

I really hope that all that goes on between him and Stella is flirtation... I really hope it won't go any further than that... There is one of the CSI:NY novels that has Stella on a date with a fireman, but he has to leave and nothing further happens... That I could deal with... Cause then she'd go to Mac and tell him all about it and he'd get jealous and tell her how he really feels... That would be the best situation, then she'd tell him she felt the same, and they'd kiss, and then we'd get that bedroom scene we're longing for, and all would be good and there would be lots of happy viewers... If only...

Well guys, how are the voodoo dolls coming along? :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Hugs for everyone*

P.S. Thanks for all the nice comments on my banner and icon. :D

:D My English teacher tried to explain us how to play but now i prefer not to know what a home base is:lol:

Home base is the same as "Home run" you have to go to four stops before you get there so we dont have to worry it wont come easy, if at all. But I guess we all have to agree they are keeping us in suspense! I think in season four Mac was really feeling comfortable with Stella and I dont think he will give that up easily! He was getting closer to her as well, remember "Stella your with me" he was wanting to be with her more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back