Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love how it says we will be seeing more of the characters outside of work... Let's hope that includes a scene with Mac and Stella together...Say a date...
or in bed:D ohh i just had to say it:lol::D

Just seen in the spoiler thread that 5.08 will be called "My Name Is Mac Taylor", nothing else is known except, there is more than 1 person in NYC named Mac Taylor...
ohh i can't wait for that eppy to come, Man now im curious on what's gonna happend in that eppy!:D

nice scenario AnJ:D

and like you guys i like the idea about seeins the team/characters outside of work, well especially if we see Mac and Stella outside of work..:D aw a scene like were Mac and Stella are in Mac's apartment, sitting on his couch and watching a movie or two while they were eating take-out food, aww now i want a scene like that:lol:

Oh I agree Ladies, that does sound promising, I love how NY is more character based that the other 2 shows, I also love how it says we will be seeing more of the characters outside of work... Let's hope that includes a scene with Mac and Stella together... Say a date... Gosh that would be awesome... Season 5 just keeps sounding better and better. :D :D :D
Steph.. Tears just formed in my eyes by reading what you've wrote. That just drove me nearer and nearer to Mac and Stella's Relationship. I can't wait to see that. This keep coming from my mind *What will our reaction be if we see Mac and Stella kissed on their lips?* I mean that will be a really new scene to us. :lol:
What would my reaction be... Hmm... I'd be so happy, I think that I'd actually scream, then my parents would think I was weirder than they already do... :lol: It would make me so happy is we got a proper kiss... Gosh, aww that would make my year... :adore: We need a scene like that!! Do you reckon we could bribe TPTB to give us one? *Leaves them cookies*

Oh gosh, I'm hoping that it will have something to do with Mac and Stella, that would be awesome, maybe then he'll come to realised his feelings for her... That would be quite a development, sounds like an interesting ep...

What would my reaction be... Hmm... I'd be so happy, I think that I'd actually scream, then my parents would think I was weirder than they already do... :lol: It would make me so happy is we got a proper kiss... Gosh, aww that would make my year... :adore: We need a scene like that!! Do you reckon we could bribe TPTB to give us one? *Leaves them cookies*

Aw.. I think i can be happy for the whole year. One of the thing that make me happy in my life is Mac and Stella. :drool: How i hope both of them.. *ah..* Bribe the TPTB? Hmph.. Maybe we should strangle them first then bribe :lol: For teasing us always.. *Will they make a scene like that for us if we leaves them cookies?* :lol: *Leaves more cookies for the TPTB*

Oh gosh, I'm hoping that it will have something to do with Mac and Stella, that would be awesome, maybe then he'll come to realised his feelings for her... That would be quite a development, sounds like an interesting ep...
Ah!!!!! AH!!!! I'm So crazy for now.. I can't wait anymore!!! I'm so going to enjoy on 5x08 because i will have 2 months holiday. Anyway, Steph.. the *realised his feelings for her* is really possible to be happening. This could really be happening. I can't believe what i just said. :lol::drool::drool:. I can't wait anymore. *Jumps up and down singing songs with Mac and Stella's name*

LOL! Gio.. We all want to see that! :D Seeing them together outside, eating dinner, in either of their house sitting on the couch would just be perfect. ETC.. Stella leaning against Mac's chest on the couch and he's arms around Stella.. That would be cute! I can't wait to see that seriously.

Last edited:
Oh Karu! I'm also in ! What do you think if gio and I write the stories and then we need a director. You? Oh and we could also play the 'special-glass-scenario' :devil:. What a dream Mac and Stella belong to US for week:lol:

I forgot about the special glass scenario! *smacks herself* We should defintely do that and you and gio should definitely write... between your sweet scenes and gio's smutty scenes, there'll be more than enough to go around! *pokes TPTB* Take hints from these two... anyways, as for who's going to direct, I don't know about me doing it.

Oh, I'm in too Karu, what do you want me to do?

Which is why I'm giving the director's cap to you and Debbie... you can be co-directors since you both have SMACK induced daydreams and you know what the rest of us SMACKers want to see. Hmm, what should I do? Maybe I'll stay on as producer... and anything else you guys want me to do. Any ideas on what I can do?

Asprine---->
"Do we have any hints on Stella helping Mac to go through Claire's Death?"

Really no. But it was stated from the very beginning Stella payed attention to any single movement Mac made just to comfort him in case he needed. Also she knew his habits (i.e when she asked him if he still went to the church) and how he was before Claire and after her.

Steph--->
I love how NY is more character based that the other 2 shows, I also love how it says we will be seeing more of the characters outside of work.
Even when CSI is considered a procedural show i prefer to think it's a great personal analyze show. I find this show richer because it explores their personalities before the procedures itself. At least i love CSI NY because of this. And watching the characters outside work is my ideal of entertaining:drool::lol: (specially if Mac and Stella are living together)

I'm dying! i want that epiosde now! I think all fans will be pleased. Danny and Don shippers, Adam fans (Steph!!!) Sid fans and considering i'm a HUGE Smacked fan Mac and Stella story. I feel we will watch their first kiss here. (we have a whole season to get them in bed:lol:

Karu--->
Which is why I'm giving the director's cap to you and Debbie... you can be co-directors since you both have SMACK induced daydreams and you know what the rest of us SMACKers want to see. Hmm, what should I do?

I accept with all my heart;) The funniest thing i worked as Assistant Director a couple of years ago. I really liked that job;)

Debbie :D

Latest NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you want more? well Credits: Catie 12345 for DLChem
It looks like someone tried to kill Mac simply because of his name. It turns out there is another Mac Taylor in NY, a MacKinnley Taylor, whom someone has been hired to kill. Mac has been mistaken for him. One episode case, by the looks of it. Someone is killing off people named "Mac Taylor". So far, at least two Mac Taylor's have been killed, and there are a lot more in within 50 miles of NY. This episode features 4 others then the Mac we know. From the looks of it, the Mac Taylor the killer is looking for has done something to the killer, who is now seeking revenge. The only Mac's affected are the ones who own vehicles. Is it the Mac Taylor that was in a hit and run? Was it the one who dented a vehicle and didn't leave the insurance info? So on and so forth, the clues have lead to the fact that something happened with a Mac Taylor with a vehicle. Which is the real Mac Taylor that the killer is looking for? What did MT do to bring about such revenge? And how will our Mac stop him before it's too late?

There is a nice little scene at the end with Adam and Stella, which involves going for pizza. And the little tidbit that Adam lives in Brooklyn.

*Multiple Mac Taylor's are targeted by a killer seeking revenge for an unknown motive at this point.

I hope it won't go beyond than a pizza;) because i'll start to kick walls:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Ghawazee.

May be we can see Rambo Stella saving Mac again. I'm wonder what kind of stupid killer would kill so many Mac Taylor for the fee of one.

Aw..Thank you Ghawazee for answering my question. :). I've been wondering for so long because i used to see people writing them in Fan Fictions. :lol: I agree with you Ghawazee.. How i wish to see them in ***. :drool::drool:. Anyway, i used to get this imagination but its useless already >> When Mac was struggling in the sea, Stella jumped in and save him :lol:. That was one of the Rambo Stella.. But sadly it won't happen.. :(:). But i know we will see some rambo Stella saving Mac soon! :lol:

--->>so incredibly smacked :D
Gosh I love those pics from Veritas! Just seen them on a vid...:adore: they scream to be used by me to make icons:D:D
Oh eppie 5.08 sounds interesting and I hope Mac will survive especially with Stella's help. Oh and when Stella finds this guy she'll be like 'How you dare tryin to kill MY Mac' :) *imagines scene in her head* Oh that'll be great we'll get again the 'worried sick' Stella to see plus RamboStella in ONE eppie. I think I already love this episode:D.
Stella leaning against Mac's chest on the couch and he's arms around Stella.. That would be cute! I can't wait to see that seriously.
I have hope that we'll get a scene like that. Imagine...The ''good'' fireman-guy broke up with Stella plus at the same time Mac was in real danger and got saved by hear. So she can bear her worries and grief no longer and just starts crying at his place when they're having a glass wine or such...:)
maybe Stella, Adam AND Mac will go for a pizza and then adam is called to do some lab work and...Mac and Stel stay alone*_*

I have hope that we'll get a scene like that. Imagine...The ''good'' fireman-guy broke up with Stella plus at the same time Mac was in real danger and got saved by hear. So she can bear her worries and grief no longer and just starts crying at his place when they're having a glass wine or such...:)
Aw..AnJ, I really hope someday, we get that scene which will make me jump around my house. Leaving them alone in some pizza junction? That would really be great! :lol: It's great to see both of them alone outside work ETC the Dog Show. I never really get to see Mac's Apartment.. Or he live in his office. :lol: So, i hope when we get to see his apartment, Stella will be in there too. :)

If the guy wants attack Mac. He ll know where Mac live, work... So may be in this episode we'll learn that Mac and Stella live together (in frienship). Or the guy want attck Mac in his apartement but it's Stella who are in...So the guy attck Stella.... The could have many great possiblity for beautifull smac scene

Hehe yeah Debbie, 5.08 sounds good for everyone. :D Sid is another of my favourite characters, so it's great that him and Adam will be having more scenes. :adore:

As for Adam and Stella going out for pizza, that is going to be such a cute scene, he has always had a little bit of a crush on her, which is totally cute, he always stutters and mixes up his words around her... Awww.. It will be so cute seeing him asking her out... :adore: I really don't think it will go any further than pizza though, I can't imagine Stella and Adam dating... That would be weird... I doubt they would, Stella only has real feeling for Mac, we all know that...

As for Adam and Stella going out for pizza, that is going to be such a cute scene, he has always had a little bit of a crush on her, which is totally cute, he always stutters and mixes up his words around her... Awww.. It will be so cute seeing him asking her out... :adore: I really don't think it will go any further than pizza though, I can't imagine Stella and Adam dating... That would be weird... I doubt they would, Stella only has real feeling for Mac, we all know that...

Adam and Stella don't specially go out for pizza. In season 2 Mac buy pizza for the team and they eat in his office. The spoiler says that there are a scene between us with a pizza and not this is a date. All people can see that Adam have a crush for her and I'm sure Stella see it. It'll not be nice to her to go out alone with Adam without say him this is not a date. And sur he ll be really embarassed if she says him "hey adam go out with me but it's not a date..." Stella is more subtle than that. I think the scene takes places in lab.

Adam and Stella don't specially go out for pizza. In season 2 Mac buy pizza for the team and they eat in his office. The spoiler says that there are a scene between us with a pizza and not this is a date. All people can see that Adam have a crush for her and I'm sure Stella see it. It'll not be nice to her to go out alone with Adam without say him this is not a date. And sur he ll be really embarassed if she says him "hey adam go out with me but it's not a date..." Stella is more subtle than that. I think the scene takes places in lab.

Nope, there is a scene in 5.08 where Adam asks Stella out for pizza... It's been posted here *Elsie's last post, see last line of first spoiler* in the spoiler thread...

Oh so many intresting opinions...I agree with you Adam has always had a crush on Stel. The scenes where he doesn't what to say and when her beauty's simply tooo much for him are priceless. But both of them know that Stella belongs to Mac and Adam knows that he'll never win against Mac. But though I think they are really good friends...:D
I just discovered a very funny function on my photo program when I was making few smacked icon...you can print penguins on your pic....It was just a very funny moment I just really realized that P'll be back and was so pissy but then boom. gosh that made my day:D
So what do you think what will Mac's home look li?? are Stella's clothes laying eveywhere or is she very tidy :lol:
I WANT a scene like the dog show again..I don't know how often I watched that scene:adore: she was ALWAYS there for him....:adore:

originally posted by Asprine
LOL! Gio.. We all want to see that! :D Seeing them together outside, eating dinner, in either of their house sitting on the couch would just be perfect. ETC.. Stella leaning against Mac's chest on the couch and he's arms around Stella.. That would be cute! I can't wait to see that seriously.
awww :adore: a scene like that :adore: would bee sooooo cute seriously they fit well together, well they're also hot together:hugegrin: but a scene on the couch in each other's arms *goes into dreamland*:D
I forgot about the special glass scenario!
ahh the glass wall scenario :D what can i say, except that many pictures in my head now:devil::D lol:lol:
But both of them know that Stella belongs to Mac and Adam knows that he'll never win against Mac. But though I think they are really good friends...:D
well every guy should know that they won't win agains Mac Taylor:D not even a fireman-guy can win Stella's heart 'cause Mac already got it;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back