Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

What should the new thread title be?

• 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Office sex just waiting to happen.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 'Cause they're always there for each other.

• 'Cause she's his one and only.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

• 'Cause she's worried sick.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Partners at work and in bed.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Don't give up on me.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they got soo much tension, that if we light a match it will blow up:lol: but i won't complain if some more tension gets between them 'cause if they get more tension they will probably tell each other how they feel even faster:D

I don't mind seeing them boom. As long as i see their moments, i'll be busy with icons. :lol: If things is getting faster then its okay. Whatever that comes out in season 5 about Mac and Stella, I will really appreciate them.. As long as it is something good! :lol:

OMG! i can picture Mac pining Stella on the wall kissing her sneseless now :drool::drool: oh and by the way Asprine, great icons:bolian::D

Thank you.. Making more soon. Hahaha. Glad that you are thinking bout that too.

and one more thing, i don't know if i'll get time to go in here later today 'cause im gonna go on a soccer game, Norway vs Iceland:)

Aw.. That will be really cool. :lol: I've never been to a soccer game before. :)

I don't mind seeing them boom. As long as i see their moments, i'll be busy with icons. :lol: If things is getting faster then its okay. Whatever that comes out in season 5 about Mac and Stella, I will really appreciate them.. As long as it is something good! :lol:
I've always picture if Danny or someone else comes in and light a match then it's gonna say BOOM! 'cause they two got soo much tension between each other..
Glad that you are thinking bout that too.
:d im thinking about Mac pining Stella to the wall, that thought i've had soo many times:D:lol:
I've never been to a soccer game before. :)
Asprine, it's soo fun to be at one soccer game especially if the team you are cheering on wins:D only down turn is that its raining right now..

I've always picture if Danny or someone else comes in and light a match then it's gonna say BOOM! 'cause they two got soo much tension between each other..
Yeah I can imagine a scene like that too, but I was thinking of Flack rather than Danny... :lol: I'd love to see Flack walk in on them when they've got together, but before anyone knows... He would tease them alot about it, but I think he'd be happy that they'd finally got together, I don't think it would be a secret for very long... Unless of course Mac threathened him... That would be hilarious. :lol:

Glad that you are thinking bout that too.
:d im thinking about Mac pining Stella to the wall, that thought i've had soo many times:D:lol:
Oh now that is something I've thought about many times too, It's a scene that'd I'd really love to see... Well I'm hoping it'll happen this season... :lol: *Keeps day dreaming*

I've never been to a soccer game before. :)
Asprine, it's soo fun to be at one soccer game especially if the team you are cheering on wins:D only down turn is that its raining right now..
Soccer games are awesome!! I am a huge Northern Ireland fan, went out and bought the new shirt today!! :D I'm going to be watching the game later, but only on tv, cause it's away. :lol:

Mac was there for Stella always AFTER something bad had happened to her. :(I want him be there WHEN something happening to her. :scream:To save her, comfort her and show us exactly how much he cares about her. A kiss would be perfect but I doubt Mac would do it. So a long and tight hugging scene is my diny little wish.:)

OMG so much has happened since I left!
Fibally there's a promo...Oh oh Mac's obviously in danger what means we could get a Stella-saves-Mac-and-cares-for-him scene...aww I'd so much love to see that happening and than in the end they'll be so eased that they kiss or whatever even a hug's fine for me.
Aspirine I love the gifs you posted such adorable moments...it shows that there are so many smacked moments in season 1.
Do we have any informatoin about the actor that will portray the fireman ye or is there still hope??? *crosses fingers*
I'm pretty excited to see what will be done about 5.08 being the 100th episode, that's pretty exciting, I bet they will do something big, it would be awesome if it was to do with Mac and Stella. ;)
Ah me too, we'll probably have a special Mac/Stella case where there are examining something together and in the end we'll have a scene like the 3.20 ending scene. *starts day dreaming*

AnJ! *tackles* Man are we happy to have to back! *backtracks* And I love your icon... it looks so real! *sighs* If TPTB weren't so evil, then that could happen next season...

Anyways guys, I can't comment on the spoilers cause I can't use the spoiler boxes, but don't worry. I'm saving my opinions and comments for the season premiere. I can't wait... *glares at calender*

AnJ!!! *Runs up and hugs you really tight* Well my dear how was your trip? I hope you had an awesome time? We've missed you loads in here. Oh and like Karu, I love your icon. :adore:

Don't worry Karu, the new season won't be long in coming... I'm hoping that we'll get loads of great Smacked scenes that you'll be able to chat with us about, it sucks the spoiler boxes don't work for you... I'm spent my day day dreaming about Mac pinning Stella against a wall and kissing her, like we were talking about earlier... Gosh I need a scene like that... Do you think if we asked TPTB really nicely they'd give us one? No... Aww... I didn't think so either... :lol: But I'm staying positive. :D

Originally posted by Giovinazzo<3

I've never been to a soccer game before but i watch it everyday in my TV. LOL! :lol:

Originally posted by Steph
Oh now that is something I've thought about many times too, It's a scene that'd I'd really love to see... Well I'm hoping it'll happen this season... :lol: *Keeps day dreaming*

Aw.. I'm just like you. Day dreams everyday. :scream::scream: *Wishes this season will be our season* I also wished i could see more than just what we've seen.. TPTB won't be that good to us. They will only tease us :lol:. But i like it even its just small shot. :) I know sooner or later it will happen! :drool:
Anyway, i just made this earlier.. Hope all of you like it. Its SMacked Icon.

Heres the IMG :
TVHug-1.gif
Interupted.gif

Heres the Link if you want to download it better :
TV Hug
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/TVHug-1.gif

Interupted
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Interupted.gif

By the way, Hello Anj I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you. ^^

1CSIMFan I was trying to say most people who can use the spoiler box are going to use it. But we need a special permission for those people who can't use it. No matter reason.
People are more important than any spoiler box, that's why i asked if they could use the spoiler space instead of the spoiler box.
We can't loose people with interesting opinions and clever remarks only because they are tech-limited (and i'm not saying a low connection because i have one but other kind of limitations)

It would be pretty unfair if we have people leaving the forum just because they have problems with their PC's. In special when they have so rich opinions to share with us

Débora

I'm really not sure where you're coming from when you say 'because they are tech-limited'. I really need to know exactly what the problem is because I haven't heard of this anywhere else in Shipper Central. Are you saying some people just don't know how to used the codes? There are two ways you can use them. You can click the yellow smilie at the top (the opposite end from where the bold (B) key is OR you can type in the code. If somebody is having problems with it, they are more than welcome to PM me or another mod for help in using the codes. Right now though, everybody needs to keep using them until the problem is resolved.

Thanks.

I'm also happy to be back it was really fun but I'm damn tired after sleeping only few hours a night. Well anyway ...
Aspirine I love the icons...well done and glad to have you in our smacked family:D
omg Steph your day dreams are so cute if tptb did this omg I'm sure I woudn't know how to stop being happy :D.
But somehow I think they don't HAVE to get together the amazing moments are just fine for the beginning and they duplicated them it'd be also great...I'm looking so forward to the end of 'Veritas' I hope we get a 'worried sick' Stella to see that is damn eased to see her Mac being alright. But this 'Mac won't budge not even for Stella' makes me sick...It can mean both...good and bad stuff...I hope it's good stuff this time.
So now I have to go on writing my story *hugs y'all*

Aspirine I love the icons...well done and glad to have you in our smacked family:D
Thank you AnJ.. I love being here with all of you. :). I seriously can't wait for Veritas. I know there will be something that will suprise us. :scream: *Just hope that both of them, Mac and Stella.. Will be alright* I know..

Sometimes, I got this negative thought.. *hides first before someone throws eggs at me* "I used to think its better for them to stay like that. We get more moments from that. We get to catch them staring at each other, something like that. If they get together.. Its like err.. less fun? But I would like to see what will happen if they get together. *Runs* *Comes back* Forget to say.. I love the way they are now because i get to be busy with icons. << its the same seriously. But if they get together, we will get something more interesting and something which will make most of you climb a tree. :) *Runs and shakes away my stupid thoughts* I want them to get together!!! :D

Glad you enjoyed my little day dreams AnJ, it really is awesome to have you back with us, glad to hear you had a great time too of course. :D Oh and I can't wait for the next chapter of your fic, I've missed it while you've been away, so it'll be great to have new chapters. *Does a happy dance*

Asprine, I love the new animations, those are great, you just keep getting better and better. Lets hope we get lots and lots of cute scenes this season for you to make us more adorable animations from. :adore: I'm wanting more hugs and more kisses... I don't think that's too much to ask...

Asprine, I love the new animations, those are great, you just keep getting better and better. Lets hope we get lots and lots of cute scenes this season for you to make us more adorable animations from. :adore: I'm wanting more hugs and more kisses... I don't think that's too much to ask...

Thank you Steph.. I really love making them. Yes, i really hope that we will get more than what we really have now. Something is accelarating. We just have to wait. :lol: TPTB.. << don't know what will they write for next season. :) :scream: *Crosses Finger* I'll make more soon..

Wow, I love the idea/image of Mac pinning Stella to the wall and kissing her senseless. :adore: And also the one of her staying at his place, and him going into her room to check on her, and watching her sleep.:adore:
Or maybe she could have a bad dream (about the fire, or Frankie or Drew) and he'd rush in to the spare room to hold and comfort her, tell her 'I'm here, Stell, you're safe' and then he would sleep with her (not sex, just holding her, but still it would be very sweet/romantic. And he would just sleep by her, because he would see making love with her at that particular point, just after she had a bad dream, as taking advantage of her, and he wouldn't do that.)

Asprine - Love the icons!

I'm spent my day day dreaming about Mac pinning Stella against a wall and kissing her, like we were talking about earlier... Gosh I need a scene like that...

And so do the rest of us, though I think some people would faint if that happened... *hears faint thud!* Maybe we should just do a scene like that anyways. We should just have people write the script and then have someone direct... and we'll borrow Mac and Stella for a week. *notices confused looks* Why a week? Because they'll mess up on purpose just to do the scene all over again! So who's up for it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back