MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

4tsqdtd.jpg

**Listen Mac, let's go play, find my prints again in the print lab, giggled Peyton.

Forget it love, I still have your prints on my 9mil", said Mac.

er, maybe there's a government grant we could all apply for? or again, a sponsorship of some sort?

**I wish, though I do know a good used computer store that sells used ones** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

***GOD... I'm so deep in Gutterville right now**** :devil: :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE Mac's 9mil: ...musta been fun to dust for prints lightly with one of those ticklish little brushes... exquisite torture... :p - mebbe some restraint was needed? ("gee Mac, I never knew it was possible to get fingerprints off fuzzy handcuffs. So now what do we tell everyone?") :p

perhaps it's best not to delve into what we'd see if we turned off the overhead lamps and used those See-All funky blue mag lights in their labs and offices...

gutterville...? you ain't the only one... :lol:

who knew such an innocuous looking pac pic could instigate such things...

4mtbu45.jpg

**Come on Peyton, don't put it back on love, it's only going to come off, in five seconds.**

**That's the idea Macky, I love it, when you have to fight for it*** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE Mac's 9mil: ...musta been fun to dust for prints lightly with one of those ticklish little brushes... exquisite torture...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE LOVE those pics!!! I absolutely love these 2 together! I wish there was fan fics on these 2!! They are so sweet and hot together! And the finale made me smile and feel all giddy!!! :)

I love those pics Linda...

Did I hear Pac fics there^^^ IF you haven't read LMHs fic your missing something sweetie heres the link

Edited to remove link to M rated fanfic

thanks!!1 I will have to read it later!!! its a little after 7pm and I need to get something to eat but I will let you know what I think when I'm dont reading it!!!

^ oh good lord Natty, you didn't warn her about eating and reading ficcies...!!!

*sigh* We're gonna need to get people to sign waivers...

Niiiice piccie LMH ~ "...so next time, we'll do it in the audio/visual lab...nice cameras in there..."

just in from work and posting a few pics elsewhere. Now that that's done, tomorrow I'll get to a few more Pac piccies too.

But for now, I have eaten. I have (but not am) drunk. I have no organic compounds near my computer. er, except for me. Right. Okay. *deep breath* I'm going in. FF here I come...

:p

lynny said:
Where the hell is MJ with the usual, "omg what are you doing" bs?
im here! :lol: no need to go all rawring on my BS-es :p i say you just miss me lyn ;)

**Come on Peyton, don't put it back on love, it's only going to come off, in five seconds.**

**That's the idea Macky, I love it, when you have to fight for it***
Forget it love, I still have your prints on my 9mil", said Mac.
LMAO! :lol: :devil: way the go sending me straight to the gutter :p

LMH- you recieved a review right? i hope you did *crossfingers*

natty- i was wondering why i dont receive any alerts on your fic even though i added ya *sniff and sobs* ill work on that...btw, mjzerosixtwentyone wubs you very much ;) expect a PM from her :D

I missed you guys... with all the drooling and threats and fluff and gutter... :( *hugs all and pokes*

** **mj, you're back******Tackles and hugs******* opp's......Tackles & Hugs again****

LMH- you recieved a review right? i hope you did *crossfingers*
**I did, and thankies......I sent one back**

I missed you guys... with all the drooling and threats and fluff and gutter... *hugs all and pokes*
**Aww, we missed you too** :D :D :D

@Natty, thankies and hugs, for the link to Pac. :D :D

**Pac has been updated again**

But for now, I have eaten. I have (but not am) drunk. I have no organic compounds near my computer. er, except for me. Right. Okay. *deep breath* I'm going in. FF here I come...
**El....I think, you may be safe tonight, LOL. Once you get to Chap14**

LMH, get off MJ...

...so's I can **pokes and tackles and hugs**

missed ya too :p where you been hiding yourself??

MJ!! *Nat tackles buddie to the ground!* Hey where have you been?? :)

El you got a point their *clears throat*

WARNING to all new comers- DO NOT eat, drink or have any spillable liquids etc near you when you read LMHs Pac fic!

However, if any PC appliance is damaged LMH knows a good place to go!

Mj, not sure why you can't get alerts etc but the fic is more up todate in th fic thread on here, go check it out! (You will have to back track quite a bit so if I wa you i'd start from Page 1 and work your way through- there are only 4 so don't worry!)

I have fe prezzies for you guys...
998.png

985.png

OK i'm putting my drink down now because i'm off to FF.net!

oof!
:lol: remind me to wear a helmet or a vest when i do the disappear/reappear act again :p
I never felt so missed

***pokes and tackle hugs everyone***

no wonder i wub this place ;)
there was a blackout here (a big storm O_O) so no phone.. no compy... had me detoxing :lol:

LMH no biggie, you're welcome :D

nat i tried again (putting on alerts and such) and FINALLY it worked. though if i keep up with the updates on ff.net, ill go to the ff thread here :D

*first piccie, mj's mind thinks*

Mac: Nobody flirts with my girl and gets away with it.
Peyton: *smirks* Pissed Mac. such a turn on :devil:

:lol: couldnt resist. sorry :p

WARNING to all new comers- DO NOT eat, drink or have any spillable liquids etc near you when you read LMHs Pac fic!

However, if any PC appliance is damaged LMH knows a good place to go!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've begun to apply warning labels :D :D :D

And yes, we have a great place, that sells used keyboards, really cheap :p :p :p

**Love those pics Natty** :)

Well I just finished the mac/peyton fanfic that you suggested nattybatty55!!! Yummy fic.!!! They seem like horney teenageers! hehehehe... It was nice to see Danny & Lindsay in it too!!!

OTL ooh! i never met you before. :D hi! indeedy, nat makes :devil: fics *runs from nat* :lol:

LMH :eek:
drool20.gif
your icon!!! O__O
*THUD*

..and MP fans see mj faint on the floor

Back