MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Fun Elwood? I have no idea why I did it I have done two two day walks and now one three day walk!! I have one more to do then I am never walking again- in fact I don't think i'll be able to!

I love that pic Linda- I have never really spotted that before!

Welcome now to the off-season torture we're already in the midst of. At least you have us ahead of you for info and dirt...

To be honest I knew what happened since you did....I'm hating this CSI dry patch but Miami starts this week so bring on Ducaine! I can not wait for season 4 but it won't air untill Jan/Feb next year :( I can not wait for more Pac!

Yeah kinda got the impression you were in the know :lol: I dunno why I wrote that. Guess I just wanted to share the fidgeting impatience at awaiting S4. The more the impatient merrier.

but Miami starts? okay, interesting - like re-runs? or the season? I didn't know they were staggered in your scheduling. I get Miami reruns right now, which is good, 'cos I didn't get to watch many this season.

I'm just trying to bide my time picturing some Pac postcards being mailed out. Maybe they can buy Sid a new tweed hat...

very sweet heart pic LMH. I'll take it as a sign then... ;) (better than a spoiler anyday) :p :p :p

*looks at pics* that certainly made my headache go away *sigh*

*Pace story has been updated* FF.Net
do i know your penname gal? i dont think so... :(

hi in the epi snow day was anyone else telling peyton not to phone make when the phones came back on

Elwood over here they have shown the latest CSI LV and CSI NY but CSI MIAMI starts tonight!

Pac postcards you say? Ok question time...

If Mac and Peyton sent the team postcards while over in my contry what would they write and what would the pic on the front be?!?!?

:lol: fun!

Headache MJ (er, hungover again??) Hope you're feeling better. I'll try to find some caps for you to put your mind to soon.

well, when I was backpacking thru northern Scotland (years ago now), I came across one of those black and white arrow/directional road signs, and on it said "Lost." I have no idea where it was pointing to :lol: but I did take a picture of it. Then later I saw a postcard version of it in a lil shop.

But okay, Pac Postcards... lemme think a bit... I lived in Camden Town for 6 months. I'll try to remember some fun places from by-gone days. I betcha you all have some good ideas. :p

Hey guys I read this on the spoiler thread it's neither spoilerish or very Pacish really but to be safe I'll put it into one of those boxs I miss so much...(did that make sense)

I saw very little Mac, but we do know that his suitcase still hasn't arrived from England even though he's been back two weeks.

^ Hmmm. Well, we never did see him actually pack anything either now did we...? :lol:

maybe she just wants to make sure he'll be back? maybe it got left in the airport while he was sprinting for the gate?

BTW, if the original conference was ten days, and he's been back for two weeks...? what gives? they buy a flat in London together, and he's planning on going back? She's back too, with his black t-shirts in hand? - - > Which ep was that from anyway? Timeline wise, in the S4.1 premiere he's at the airport. In which of the subsequent eps/spoilers (S4.2 or S4.3) is it mentioned he's been back for two weeks? I think I need more info before I can pretend to understand the tidbits we're so carefully and abtractly being shovelled...

Clothes? Pac don't need no silly clothes... *thhhhhppppt*

don't none of it make much sense right now :lol:

You'll have to check the Ny spoiler thread for the details because I can't remember them!

6fql6ck.jpg

Sweetly we admire our eyes,
as our noses do touch.
Feeling the passion, enchantment
and love, that the Angels have
given us. :) :)

Okay, lots of catching up to do, I'm off for only one day. Miss you guys though. :D :D :D

****LOTS OF HUGS***** :D :D

**Pac has been updated again**

hiya all! :D

aw, lookee, it's my fave nose-rub pic again :p :p :p *sigh* one of my supremely favourite all time pac piccies, sweeeeeeet.

lovely :D thanks LMH.

okay off to FF. will snark in appropriately on pac bridge thread later. ;)

Headache MJ (er, hungover again??) Hope you're feeling better. I'll try to find some caps for you to put your mind to soon.
:lol: did i drink? i dont even know if i do :p *gg* thankies El ^_^ arent you a sweet big sis. *grins*

@spoilers: LMAO! clothes? who needs em? hey! i was gonna snatch his bags! :p who beat me to it? i just want his black tee! *puppy eyes*

*hugs and pokes everyone*
i miss going here everyday *sniff*

MJ, hon, you keep losing focus... :lol:
-> as I said, you lot can keep the suitcases and the tees, I'll take macky for a little diversion while you lot fuss with his clothes...

back later tonite mebbe, gotta work... *thhhhhhhhpppppppt*

MJ, hon, you keep losing focus...
-> as I said, you lot can keep the suitcases and the tees, I'll take macky for a little diversion while you lot fuss with his clothes...
maybe I DID drink :lol: make sure you return macky safe (from fangirls) then. ill go sneaking in his bags... looking for something :devil:

hiyas

*rubs eyes* just a few pac piccies to put up here, then I think I'm done. I'm posting pics all over tonite, just want to share a few before I head out for a few days.

In the meantime... captions anyone...? *NUDGES MJ*

~
murdersings24bittru400pvb7.jpg

~
pacpwm24bittru400pix100uv8.jpg

~
whatschemes24bittru400pcw8.jpg

...um, is it me, or do Mac's eyes just say "i'm thinking dessert right now..."

See yas all in a bit! Keep Pac going ;)

urg, up again in three hours, dunno why I bother pretending to sleep... (hmmmm, MJ, I think I'm gonna keep Mac for awhile, just until I hafta go...)

Back