MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

*pokes El* :lol:

They are so hard to cap! *whines to El*
*:p and hides from her* gimme an idea, i'll work this out somehow :devil:

is it me or macky is sooo adorable on that last pic!? the cap was cute :lol:

wait, youre going somewhere? leaving us here? :(
you can keep macky as long as you return him unscathed :D or peyton might chase ya with a scalpel :p

5xxyvkl.jpg

*Nose to nose, heat to heat, as Mac and Peyton, make love in the street* :devil:
Here's your pic for today girls.

lovely thanks LMH.

okay off to FF. will snark in appropriately on pac bridge thread later.

*Thanks, and Oh boy, more Snarky comments*

*Runs and hides the drinks from keyboard*

*Nose to nose, heat to heat, as Mac and Peyton, make love in the street*
kinky :lol: :devil:

you're good with fanarts AND fanfics *ish jealous* ;)
btw, i saw you on ff and i now have ya on my alerts.

4qipr8i.jpg

Peyton, I can feel your heat, burning within my soul, as you stand behind me, and embrace me in your hold.

@mj,**Huggies** and thankies for adding me to your alerts. I'm honored. :D

Okay girls, another manip of our kinky, loving couple :devil:

aww, some seriously unhappy looking Pac there. Mebbe she'll cheer up when I return Mac tomorrow night...

just a super quick hello, gotta bunch stuff left to take care of before my return. *sigh* I've missed being able to check in. Looking forward to getting home for a rest.

Talk to yas all soon!! :D

aww I think he definately has his own certain smile for her and same for him. Its really cute.

I really was expecting to hate her/this ship with a passion, but its worn me down. damnit.

I really was expecting to hate her/this ship with a passion, but its worn me down. damnit.

**Huggies Lynny**. Nice to see you here, and you can't help but love them. They are so wonderfully warm, just read my Pac story, you'll see. :) :)

And now I have to run, I need to finish two stories, and begin a new one. :D :D

**Hurry back El** Like right now** Damn it*** :lol: :lol:

Hiyas CathStokies :p I'm glad to see ya in here too. :D --> Dammit schmammit be damned, it's all good ;)

Yo LMH - I'm baa-aaaaack... :p :p :p :p Okay. Fresh drink ready. Optional paper towels ready. Alright. I'm taking my chances, I'm going in. FF Pac Fic here we come...(I like to live dangerously. How many chpts have I missed?) I think I'll have to try and find some happier looking pics of them though. Soon. ;)

5yt5d3d.jpg

Peyton, please come closer, and allow me to wrap you in my love,
So I can make you soar, beyond the stars and moon above.

Another pic of our sweet couple.

Along with several updates on Pac, and a new vid on YT.

See ya :D

^ see, now, that's what I'm talking about... Nice pic there, that was a sweet moment. Very very nice. *sighs*

I'll get to vids soon as I can. I'm still unpacking, etc. and am about to embark on the perils of FF, but I'm gonna catch up on all of it, promise!!! ;) (can I bill you now, or invoice you later for the damage I'm about to incur on my keyboards...)

I'm so going to torture the two of you..

How many chapters do you have on your pac story is it here or lj??.. *sighs* Where the hell is MJ with the usual, "omg what are you doing" bs? .. I say bill her now. :)

So this story.. will it have me tossing my computer out the window or drooling and buying a new keyboard?

4zc76zl.jpg

See their smiles, the look of longing, the look of passion, the look of satisfaction. This is what Pac is made for. :D :D :D

I'm so going to torture the two of you..
**Yeah El, we get tortured** My boyfriend will be so jealous** :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many chapters do you have on your pac story is it here or lj??.

**Nine Chapters so far** :D :D

So this story.. will it have me tossing my computer out the window or drooling and buying a new keyboard?
**Buying several new keyboards** :devil: :devil:

CathStokers said: ...I'm so going to torture the two of you...
er, would that be with jaunty playful snarky affection or um, ...with malice...? *pssst LMH, should I be worried...?*

aw, this is gonna be fun... :D c'mon in!
(Loads of new piccies in mac/gary too - I ain't seen much of ya over there. um, was it something I said? :lol:)

RE computers... no matter how you feel about it, the end result is likely to be one and the same: a computer peripheral shorted out by a dumped-over or snorked-out food/beverage, and then subsequently drop-kicked out a window... Oodles of fun, guaranteed!!! ;)

...Enjoy.

CathStokerama said: I say bill her now.
you know, I do agree with you, but trying to get LMH to cough up anything up front (other than pasta, apparently) is suuuuuuuch a freakin' hassle... sheesh :p :p :p

er, would that be with jaunty playful snarky affection or um, ...with malice...? *pssst LMH, should I be worried...?*
**Nah, not worried, their is two of us, we'll tackle her first**

you know, I do agree with you, but trying to get LMH to cough up anything up front (other than pasta, apparently) is suuuuuuuch a freakin' hassle... sheesh
**Auh, come now, Who's going to pay for mine, El keeps destroying with her Snarkiness** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Auh, come now, Who's going to pay for mine, El keeps destroying with her Snarkiness?** :lol:

er, maybe there's a government grant we could all apply for? or again, a sponsorship of some sort?

BTW, chpt 7 did me in, in that regard, it was a good thing I saved reading them til I got home...

**Nah, not worried, their is two of us, we'll tackle her first**

*steeples and runs fingers together* .............eeeeexcellent.....

heeheehee ;)

Back