MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Wow. ya know, I think the relationship between Mac & Peyton was handled somewhat strangely in that last ep. I sat up and blinked when Mac talked to Stella so directly about Peyton. I can't recall another time he'd ever talked about her with someone else, beyond his cryptic mention of plans for Christmas in Silent Night. The letter/voiceover at the end was the flip-side of the blinking coin at the end of the show.

If this is really how TPTB are writing the end of it, I'm supremely disappointed and peeved at how it was handled. They had been one of the better-written pairings in any of the three franchises until now.

It was so perplexing and oddly done that I can't help but wonder if there's still more to come. I recall reading in spoilers about the bloody (literally) luggage, and the direct quote (333 story) of the words from Heathrow airport. I just dunno. The voice over is the only thing that makes me think that it could really be done with. I hope there's more yet to come to either truly wrap better if it's ended, or more just generally speaking, for an interesting return further in the season.

And yet, one can't blame Claire for having a busy movie career, if that's what it is.

Even so, I'm still shaking my head. Not impressed here.

[​IMG]

Hope it's not just gonna be a nice ol piccie to look back on, but whaddaya do.

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

That's my thought, as I've said earlier. I don't think the letter was from her, I have a feeling someone else wrote it, and Peyton may be in danger, and Mac may have to save her.

Just a thought.

Also..."Pac" story has been updated and is still going strong

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

eeeeeeee, if Mac has to be a Hero AGAIN! in the season finale for his bonny lass

it'll be awsomeeeeee! :lol:

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Time will tell, I have a strange feeling somehow it's not over yet. It's got something to do with 333 since it started in London.

5. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a few memories to tie us over. For we know Pac will be reunited, even if only for short time. :)

6. MacsLovlyAngl

A special Happy New year, to our favorite couple, even though fans think they are no more, I have a photo showing they were together on New Years eve. :D :D :D

And yes, I still have hope, that one day they will unite ;) :p

Happy New Year Pac Fans :)

[​IMG]

7. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

This is the 1st time ive seen this post! When did we find out they were dating for over a year?! and how in i never saw her in his shirt! Did i go to the loo when that part was on?!