MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

^ lynny I thought I was the only one! isnt it smacked's trade mark olive oils? *wonders and stares at lynny*

*Poke*

dangit! it never fails for me to see the word poke in new posts! :lol: LMAO

hey! nobody's jumping no one! :p even though the pics make you do so *resist... urge... jumping...*

wow, with that expression on Peyton's face, you'd expect Mac to just be covered in lipstick wouldn't you! She should be happy - by our timeline he won't have to return to NY until nearly October. Autumn in New York?
:lol: so true. i like her expression. its so cute XD did i just say that aloud? :p
if macky does come back w/ the mark on his wherever (im assuming its on his cheek), im not gonna be mad... he's back anyway so why bother. :lol: ill not go crazy like lynny

^ It was never specified what kind of oils, was it? there's a whole lovely broad fun world of things to choose from... :devil:

I think there must be some convo carry-over I've missed out on or from a diff thread.
QUOTE--"I really hope they don't kill Peyton off, and if Mac comes back with lipstick on him, I'm gonna kill her."--------> OK I'm confused, you hope the writers don't kill Peyton off so you can...? (but only if she leaves a mark? :lol:) no, I do understand -- it's a ship conflict. Its just that the phrasing of it was kinda fun. :)

LMH, nice pic! Aren't they cute all dressed up for the opera there for Murder Sings. First time Mac had worn a tie in awhile. I always kinda liked the beginning moment of the ep, that "you're gonna miss all the *fun* things I planned for your birthday" sequence. Loved his Chicago accent when he said "like *what?*" and her flirty "nice try detective..." 'Course it was really about the kiss...

And in any case ~ cuffs vs oils ? who's to say you can't have both? :p

301_0032.jpg

*Almost a kiss, as thier lips, did move, but alas, the phone rings and ruins their mood* :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMH, nice pic! Aren't they cute all dressed up for the opera there for Murder Sings. First time Mac had worn a tie in awhile. I always kinda liked the beginning moment of the ep, that "you're gonna miss all the *fun* things I planned for your birthday" sequence. Loved his Chicago accent when he said "like *what?*" and her flirty "nice try detective..." 'Course it was really about the kiss...

And in any case ~ cuffs vs oils ? who's to say you can't have both?

"Mmmm", yeah, lots of flavored oils, they strike me as a strawberry and cream flavor. :devil: :devil:

With red velour handcuffs, so as not to mark, that sexy Macky skin. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mmmm yeah, they strike me as a strawberry and cream flavor. :devil:
:lol: naughty!!

Phone? Must be really really crappy to have to leave it on when you're on call... worse to have to answer it... :p

Hmmm. "Cuffs and oils, and a whole lovely broad fun world of things to choose from..." combine that notion with...

^ LMH's Steamy Teasy Pac Pic? --> Gutter Verse? :p

~~ you bring strawberries, i'll bring some cream, our leftover dessert, in polystyrene ~ here's hoping and praying our intimate plans, won't be interrupted, when s*** hits the fan... ~~

~~ i'll bring the honey, you bring hot fudge, i have velour ties, you've the fuzzy handcuffs ~ let's try these ones first, and then we shall see, what desserts may be had between you and me ~~

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh soooooo baaaaad, i know... i'm not a poet, deal with it!

Nice pic LMH! :p

--edit-----------------------

PS - Natty ~ watched your Pac CSI NY vid, loved it, it was incredibly sweet, and you so consistently pick great songs for your work. "Fold me up in your arms?" Lovely song for it. I think it's great, thanks for throwing a little more Pac our way :D

6g9z7e1.jpg

Love and Longing, just to be with you again, As we cuddle and caress, under the table with our fingertips. :devil:

Hey you!!! Nice Poem, very saucy... :devil: :devil:

Don't you just love our couple :D :D

Hey El....Don't forget the cherry :devil: :devil: :p :p

El :lol: dont mind lynny she's gone nuts again, don't worry, i gots the ME covered in both foldies ;)

*Almost a kiss, as thier lips, did move, but alas, the phone rings and ruins their mood*
someone throw the dang phone! the moment was already perfect! :lol:

~~ you bring strawberries, i'll bring some cream, our leftover dessert, in polystyrene ~ here's hoping and praying our intimate plans, won't be interrupted, when s*** hits the fan... ~~

~~ i'll bring the honey, you bring hot fudge, i have velour ties, you've the fuzzy handcuffs ~ let's try these ones first, and then we shall see, what desserts may be had between you and me ~~
:devil: kinky!

hey do you guys mind if i snag some pictures? im adding them to my collection of hawtnes- i mean fluffiness :D

^ kinky...? er, not that I'd know or anything :p :p :p :devil: :lol: :lol: (*ahem* shuffle)

snaggle away hon, I thought we went thru this already... :lol:

OK - off to work
*sigh*

(pssst - I wants caps mj, caps and captions I says. Gimme...)

--edit---------

PS LMH
Hey El....Don't forget the cherry
...*ahem* erm, don't you think both of *those* are long gone by now...? :lol: (how 'bout whipped, uh, cream instead??) :devil: :lol:

Hey you!!! Nice Poem, very saucy...
:lol: aw shuckies, thanks :p :p :p Saucy? that was kind of the point... heeheehee :devil:

OK, finish lunch, back to work, I only wish I too could have some dessert. - you know i actually didn't intend that to rhyme, honest! (i usually have no rhyme or reason...) OK OK I'll go, :lol: (what a *$^%#!@ week! *sigh* no wonder i'm hiding in the gutter)

Thanks for more pics LMH!

see yas all later
---
PS MJ - noticed your location's changed, sorry to see you're troubled :( *offers shoulder, hot chocolate and marshmallows*

^ El :lol: right. i believe you *laughs* ;)

thankies. im snagging now :D

(pssst - I wants caps mj, caps and captions I says. Gimme...)
:lol: what pics? I aim to please :p

*sighs* oh you noticed that eh? nah tis okay. *gladly takes chocolate and mack- i mean marshmallows* *leans on shoulder* what can i say? shipping drives me nuts. *gg* thankies ;) im touched. sooner or later, i'll figure things out. as for now, imma have fun with mah shippies!

bring on teh fluff! ^_^

hmmm, quiet in here. Long Week. Mebbe I'll dig up some pac pics this weekend.

see yas
:D

^if ya do, maybe i can whip up some caps :lol:

its been quiet here... i agree... i was hoping for a fluff fix today :(

5z2pc0p.jpg

Mac please love me, hold me tight,
allow my heart and soul to fly.

its been quiet here... i agree... i was hoping for a fluff fix today

Miss Me? "Been really busy, with work and the kids. So here's some fluff for you mj :)

Hi El :D :D :D

Will be updating Pac story shortly.

Seeya :D

* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ~ FLUFF ASSAULT !!! ~ *

heeheheeeee ~ ok gonna be fine (whoosh) :p

HI! happy freaking sunday y'alls

(course I miss yas all, no fun to feel like you're on yer own in a quiet thread)

Super nice pic LMH!! Very cuddly/caressy, luv that skin warm-on-warm feeling it evokes **sigh** :p

well, I got some super lovely fluffy adorable pics for everyone too!! :D :D

~ "um, ...where does it *look* like we're going?"
london24bittru460pix200so5.jpg

~ we're going to London, just stay outta the way, I don't care how many labs I have to blow up to get there...
londontryandstopus24bitlw7.jpg

~ let's go, babe, got my fave black t-shirt, already wet, we're good to go... // hon, trust me, you won't be needing that...*smooch*
snowdaysmooch24bittru20gx1.jpg

Aaaaaaaah. So much better now. :p :p :p :cool:

Hey guys i'm back from a weekend of walking and camping in traditional british rain!!!Missed you guys :)

I just finished watching SD which aired over here on sat!!(Pac yyaaayyy)

Those pics really soothed my sore feet Elwood!

hey natty! *poke* was wondering bout you... survived the floods and rains didja? most excellent. And you do this for fun do you?? :lol:

'S funny I went with Pac pics from Snow Day. Guess it's because it's been talked about as the season finishes up for you lot now. Welcome now to the off-season torture we're already in the midst of. At least you have us ahead of you for info and dirt...

Glad to hear the Pac piccies eased a few aches, though I notice from Wet Mac you've plans to ease a few more... :devil: :lol:

psst LMH ~ some stubble mac pics in wet, and some Terry pics in Sinister, iffen you've not seen 'em yet...

6auneq1.jpg

Okay girls, so I was working on a new video and I noticed the one kissing photo. You can notice a perfect heart while they are kissing. I thought this was really cool. Just thought I'd share that with you.

psst LMH ~ some stubble mac pics in wet, and some Terry pics in Sinister, iffen you've not seen 'em yet...
*Thanks El, I've seen them and have them in my pics folder, very, very sexy.

*Pace story has been updated* FF.Net

Back