MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

LHM a real poet! such awesome words!

*joins in poking* i miss you guys :(

ill check your vids a lil later ;) promise. (again) :D

el is that from a behind the scene of Open Season!? :lol: nice! ;)

stella I agree with natty, i noticed your icon yesterday and wanted to say how cute it is but i keep forgetting :lol:

I have a bad memory! :lol: thats why im happy there is at least one peep who reminds me (even though s/he didnt mean to) :p *pokes natty*

6cdfh2s.jpg

And as Peyton's single tear does fall,
Her loving Mac, is there to capture them all. LMH :)

I cannot get over the chemestry of this couple, so much compassion and emotion in one pic. enjoy ladies.

I love that pic.. its hard to say but I love the faded image of Mac in the background... its so sad :(

* * enters, and pokes and pokes and pokes everyone excessively, just to make sure everyone gets at least one good poke * *

*pauses to catch breath* sheesh that's a lot of poking! Hooo. :lol: Hi all! :D

MJ-> Banner: yep a pic from open season spec. features where they show them voicing their characters in the studio - man it looks like he had fun! :p "waaaahoooooooo!"

Natty=> Pac Vid: I promise promise promise i'll watch it sooooon!!!!!!! It's Pac, so just try and stop me fer chrissakes :lol: of course i'm there soon as i can ;)

Stel icon -> already toldja i luv it! :lol:

Why the pic makes you sad,El, if I may ask? I wanna cry, too, when I see the picture/watch the scene but because I'm so happy about that Mac let his feelings out a little bit...
-> Pics: - why does that first one makes me sad? *sigh* I don't want to get too too serious, but I will try to answer openly here. I just don't know if I'll be clear. That pic holds within it that brink moment of wanting something so much, but not yet knowing if it will happen, of being so absolutely vulnerable and wide open, and feeling everything so keenly. Their first embrace was visceral, their last embrace was affirmation, but this was the in-between moment, when everything was still unspoken. (I dunno, I guess there's a personal aspect that also makes it more intense for me too). I couldn't breathe again until he'd whispered in her ear. Just wraught out, just that pivot moment, where all the pain and want is completely exposed and awaiting whatever comes next.

Strangely, the next pic, where Mac's in the shadow of the doorway, is easier for me to take. Maybe because it meant there was going to finally be some kind of imminent interaction between the two, maybe because it was right after Marlee Matlin's character told Mac she wished she could help him - and the fact that he was there meant she had, and that one way or another the next evolution was about to happen.

* And yes, I did really love that phrase from Marlee Matlin's character, how she knew there was something weighing on Mac's heart ~ "I speak with my hands - - you, speak with your eyes...." I thought she was just fabulous as a special guest on the show.

:lol: ** shakes it all off **

LMH Well, now, that's enough of that!! Look what you've started here!!! :lol: Thanks for all the sweet, poignant pics. Very lovely indeed, as are the words you place with them with such care.

:p :p :p *sigh* oh, mondays (and man did today ever put me thru the wringer. one day off is not enough - I'm a little burnt out and crispy, and that may be an important contributing factor to how i respond to emotional stuff these days :lol::lol::lol:)

(** i'm looking forward to your vid Natty!!)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey guys. I noticed that a few of you are only posting very short, non-topic related sentences. While sometimes it's necessary for a short sentence, everybody needs to remember the shipper central rules that state posts must contain at least three lines of ON TOPIC posting. So, instead of several short one sentence posts, let's try to make them longer and on topic.

Thanks

I love that pic.. its hard to say but I love the faded image of Mac in the background... its so sad
*I know, but that's what makes it so beautiful.*

enters, and pokes and pokes and pokes everyone excessively, just to make sure everyone gets at least one good poke * *
*Ouch, you she-devil, keep your pokes to yourself* :lol: :lol:

LMH Well, now, that's enough of that!! Look what you've started here!!! Thanks for all the sweet, poignant pics. Very lovely indeed, as are the words you place with them with such care.

*I'm sorry, passes out tissue. I can't help it, they are so loving and easy to write about*

Now I'm not sure if this is a spoil or not, but to be safe, I;ll box it.

Mac comes back to NY with a lipstick kiss on his cheek, and almost misses his plane. Which tells me, that he and Peyton are still together, and my hunch was right, that he was called back for the case. "GOD" I'm so excited, does happy dance.

sorry modie :( gotcha.

el when i saw that movie i was like omg i cant picture Gary doing that voice. now i do :lol: didcha cap it?

the pic was kinda angsty/dark (not literally lol). :( i heard my heart break at that eppie! omg *tears* i was like no! dont cancel the call! *wanted to poke her but stops when mj sees macky by the door* yes we are all about poking :p

well i was gonna post that now :lol: LMH beat me to it :p ok, other than that someone told me (rather reminded me- i already heard it before but i thought it wasnt a big deal but then it was brought up again somewhere) of a rumor that they might kill Peyton off. i damn hope not :( macky has enough angst in his life. and about that earlier spoiler: that lipstick can mean a lot of things but id wanna think about those.

I gotta agree with LMH's take on the spoiler.

A) it makes me happier, and

B)
Well, it depends on how it really plays out, but I'd love to think it implicates a scene/sequence that acknowledges last season's finale, the relationship with Peyton, that the producers might need a way to deal with Claire's filming schedule if that's a factor (she wasn't in all last season's eps and it sounds like Kelly, the new tech, Adam and Sid all get time in the premier), and establishes Mac on a plane so they can have a nice dramatic shot of the national monument-turned-homicide location. I also luv the notion that Mac's stubbly :lol:, lipkissed, and rushing madly to catch a flight maybe due to a lingering kiss g'bye...

Mover over LMH ~ *joins little Pac boogie*

PS
POKES TRIPS NUDGES POKES SOME MORE EVEN POKE POKE POKE !!!! :D :D :D

(...mondays :p)

*OUFF*, Damn it El.* as LMH falls, gets back up*, starts happy dance agian**

301_0019.jpg

Okay, no sappy pic. This time, happy pic, as Peyton asks Mac to give her one more Macky session before running back to NY for the damn case. :devil: :D

But wait....**Ouch***, damn you El, back off, I'm already blue and purple. :( :( :( :(

TBC.... LMH grabs Macky and takes him, to massage her pokes. :devil:

Don't worry girls, I'll return him , just as soon as I''m done with him. I'll need to squeeze him, for all this needless pain. :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(*needless?* really?? i don't know about *that*... you should thank me, somehow you've managed to jump to the queue to jump mac due to me...)

wow, with that expression on Peyton's face, you'd expect Mac to just be covered in lipstick wouldn't you! :lol: She should be happy - by our timeline he won't have to return to NY until nearly October. Autumn in New York?

and hey, take that massage to the Wet Thread if you will. At least we'll know where to find him when you don't bring him back... :p

Thanks for sharing a non-sappy-happier Pac Pic. Very Nice.

G'nite ;)

307_00006.jpg

Look at MAc, he has the lusty look today for his Peyton. :devil: :devil: "Hmm, what will it be tonight"? "Cuffs" or "Oils"?

(*needless?* really?? i don't know about *that*... you should thank me, somehow you've managed to jump to the queue to jump mac due to me...)
*You are right, I should. He's wonderful, I feel so like jelly *

and hey, take that massage to the Wet Thread if you will. At least we'll know where to find him when you don't bring him back...
*He's back already, I took him back to Peyton's bed this morning*

Okay its a bit weird for me to see oils in a mac/peyton sentence and not see it involve smacked. but I'll deal. :lol:

I really hope they don't kill Peyton off, and if Mac comes back with lipstick on him, I'm gonna kill her. *sighs*. But I figured he'd come back for the case. Poor MJ didn't beat to the punch.

Back