MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

54o4p3m.jpg

"And now for something really Sexy"

@ Natty, Thanks :D :D

There is nothing more sexier then a Macpire :devil: :devil:

ducks, dodges, *slams door*

( ^^looks like Peyton took one to the head.... that's gotta hurt. C'mon Mac, keep up here!! Well, ok he did barrell down 35 flights of stairs to rush to to her so... alright...)

*oomf urg **owie!!** (Drive-By Hammering). :D hooooo la. *drops bags on floor* looks for broom and dust pan.

*Damn hammers, "Hey El, they smashed the window again"**
Hmmmmmm. I'm seeing lots of hammers.... and broken windows... and empty bottles... pizza boxes... dvds... did someone have a little pac party in my absence?? :lol: You know you're all ALWAYS welcome in El's Safe House! ;) :p :p (just leave me a slice...)

Sorry I was away briefly ~ whadImiss??? Anybody hurt??!

Hiya & welcome Mugs! :cool: :D Hard Hats to the left.

Ooh! Lovely piccies!

and !!Congrats LMH and to your son!! :cool:

Yah, that lovely pic where they're all dressed up for the opera? *sigh* Very nice. (I'd love to also someday see a Sunday morning Pac in jeans and t's... :lol:) You know, there's a little voice wondering here, with regards to that pics -- um, ...you're all checking out the tie??!!! :lol: my my my girls, wtf!!! :lol:

Hold on to your hats now -- more Pac piccies... and very nice ones too methinks...

~ magnetic gazes (too cute) *lil sigh*
murdersings24bittru460psj1.jpg

~ :devil: someone looks reeeeeeeeeally sated and satisfied here :lol:
pwm24bittru300dpi460pixyr5.jpg

~...um, is she thumbing his nipple...?? :lol:

OK!! Off to catch up on some other threads and to check out some ff too.

Gee but it's nice to be home :D

4tst2y0.jpg

"Yummy, dinner time, and you can tell they have more then dinner on their mind :devil: :devil:

*Tackles, and gives giant hugs, El* "You're back" :lol:

Yes it hurt, poor Pey* We made Mac kiss her all better* :p
ducks, dodges, *slams door*

( ^^looks like Peyton took one to the head.... that's gotta hurt. C'mon Mac, keep up here!! Well, ok he did barrell down 35 flights of stairs to rush to to her so... alright...)

*Yes, we had a Wedding Reception, we left you cake* :) :)

Hmmmmmm. I'm seeing lots of hammers.... and broken windows... and empty bottles... pizza boxes... dvds... did someone have a little pac party in my absence?? You know you're all ALWAYS welcome in El's Safe House! (just leave me a slice...)

and !!Congrats LMH and to your son!!
*Thank-you*

Macpire? Okay I need that one explained to me because I'm drawing a complete blank on that, so help? vampire?? like Angel??

Does he have a lighter in that pic or was that the cupcake for his bday?

It's silly, He looks like he's looking at her neck, so I made the pick, look like he was a vampire. :lol: :lol:
Macpire? Okay I need that one explained to me because I'm drawing a complete blank on that, so help? vampire?? like Angel??

That's the cupcake from Peyton, for his birthday. :)
Does he have a lighter in that pic or was that the cupcake for his bday?

*Tackles, and gives giant hugs, El* "You're back"
yaya! *tackles* hee hee (good thing I hafta sweep regularly) :p Thanks for the cake ;)

"Yummy, dinner time, and you can tell they have more than dinner on their mind
uh-huh, looks like they're heading straight for dessert in a darkened office or storage closet...:devil::lol: Cute Pic!

67e88pl.jpg

This pick, made me melt. When he told her, to look into his eyes, I swear I went to heaven that night :devil:. His looks are devilishy deadly. But what a sensitive loving couple. :)

yaya! *tackles* hee hee (good thing I hafta sweep regularly) Thanks for the cake

*Sorry :( We promise to clean house, next time.* We all got over excited :p :p

*thuds* nice pics :devil:

congrats to your son LMH! :D
ill get to your fics as soon as i can. my life is a bit hectic right now :(

Hey guys there's a new Pac video on YT go and check it out its called......'Mac and Peyton Heaven'

I know, I watched it already :D :D

6bitziu.jpg

Mac: Peyton, watch the hand sweetheart.

Peyton: I can't help it Mac, I've always wanted to make love in public.

If you look at the picture carefully, you can see they ae both half way into ecstacy. :devil: :devil: :devil:

4yotfmt.jpg

I love this pick, they actually look confused, and rattled. Such chemistry all around them. I love it.

Mac: Peyton, you told me this was a crime scene"?

Pey: Ummm!! Hmmm! I don't know, they must have given us the wrong address.

Mac: "Do couples really do that"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

*NEW POEM IN THE POETRY THREAD*

The pic posted just above you is from Heart of Glass. ;)

Edit: christ natty, i'm perpetually just one-half step behind you today, your post hadn't gone thru when I had started to type this... :lol:

Back