MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

And his line Trust me Peyton made me sigh excesively.
LMH Not only you, believe me. :D The whole scene speeks letters about their love IMO. :) And thanks for the pics.

Thanks a lot for the beautiful pics,El. I love them!

and i wont forget how danny jokes peyton and mac about having kids
This one was really brilliant, mj, I loved the interaction between Mac and Peyton in that eppy. I won't forget it, too. ^^

Wedding night? Did I hear right? *giggles* What a great idea. :lol:
And I hope like you guys said that we'll see more of the couple Peyton and Mac, especially more romantic scenes. ;)

Our ship is becoming a danger zone
Absolutely! Danger zone around this thread. :lol:

*Ouch* Natty the door**

Sorry Linda i'm a devil for leaving doors open, I've got a few bruises my self! :lol:

I found more over at our story

I noticed that too! Sneaky little devils we're all playing follow the leader :lol:, Oh well at least they like the fics:)....... Thanks for the FB guys <3

Our ship is becoming a danger zone

Caution to lurkers, hammers are flying, Please pick up a hard hat on your way in!

5z4lipu.jpg

*Even Mac and Peyton, are getting hammered* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this pick too. You can tell Mac is all Pissy, because he called while in session with his beautiful Peyton :)

Sorry Linda i'm a devil for leaving doors open, I've got a few bruises my self!

I noticed that too! Sneaky little devils we're all playing follow the leader , Oh well at least they like the fics:)....... Thanks for the FB guys <3

To funny Natty, I'm still laughing, you almost made me pee my pants. :lol: :lol:

**Run, here come more.***

Can I just say that I didn't notice Peyton on that pic at first....aaaahhh.....I just love pissy Mac! :devil:

Ok i'm of to bed its nearly midnight and I got to get up early! I will close the door first though :)

csiny301602uz0.th.jpg

Just another lovely pick, of our gorgeous couple on their Honeymoon. I can feel the heat from here. To much passion in one area, can be dangerous. :devil: :devil:

There is new poems in poetry thread :D

*Pac story has been updated again*

*Damn hammers, "Hey El, they smashed the window again"**

where do these hammers keep coming from?! *wacks the door shut* I gots bumpies *sniff*

mugs hi! :D welcome.

this foldie will burn! tis so hawt in here pissy black teed macky and a wubable ME. *gets all mushy* not to mention the great pics... :devil:

307_00016.jpg

*yum* lucky woman.

Heis wearing a tie.. :eek: :eek:...Am I right in thinking that it's one of the only eps he's worn one since S1??

OMG he IS wearing a tie! :eek: i just noticed it now!
i think you are right natty never saw him with a tie after that s1 eppie... oooh this calls for a fic :devil:

Never noticed before that Mac wears a tie after season 1 eppy!! OMG.. :eek:
Ties makes me daydreaming about...you know.. :devil: :lol:

:devil: I am. Im always writing something (trying anyway)
but i post them on ff not here. Ill link ya when im done.

52583t0.jpg

Saving my Lady Love. This is another reason, why they should be the next Romeo and Juliet.

You can see Mac's concern, for his beautiful Peyton.

*How come the only one reading my story is Natty & El. :( :(

P.S my son Graduated today, and one two awards, in Hospitality&Tourism :D :D

Three cheers for LMH's son..

Hip hip.....Horay
Hip hip.....Horay
Hip hip.....Horay

Now on a more serious note... Every get your ass over to the fic thread and read LMH's fic else i'll kick your ass :lol:

...remember the door to that fic is a bit dodgy you have to bang it shut to keep it closed! Else be prepared to get caught by those hammers! :lol:

Back